Nurse arrested for following hospital policy

And I assume nothing about the chase. The simple reality is they limit their liability if they find drugs in the blood. That's why they were hellbent on getting it.

This isn't mob justice either, asshole. Cops that don't follow the law should be replaced.

You're assuming the cops acted negligently in the car chase. You're assuming that man you call your dad is really your dad.

The only reason this cop, who was following instructions from his superior, might be fired is to appease you fools in the mob who emotionally an brainlessly react to a video of the woman being arrested and dragged out.
Wrong, the main reason this cop might (and probably) will be fired is he committed the sin of loosing his temper and overreacting in this situation. The nurse had a copy of the agreed upon hospital policy in her hand which the officer completely discounted/ignored, all the officer had to do was go into the room and put the patient under arrest....... problem solved.

Public pressure is the only reason that Payne will get fired. SLC PD could have got ahead on this; but there is too much institutional corruption. If they had fired Payne, he would've sued them for following their directives. He still probably will, actually. No matter what happens, SLC PD is fucked. But they earned it. The mayor needs to step in and clean house.

So it is obvious that something is wrong with your mind.

There us nothing wrong with my mind. It's the rest of you who need to be put out of My Misery.
Take this, that'll put us out of you misery. :thup:

61GZSeTJ92L._SY679_.jpg

Wrong, the main reason this cop might (and probably) will be fired is he committed the sin of loosing his temper and overreacting in this situation. The nurse had a copy of the agreed upon hospital policy in her hand which the officer completely discounted/ignored, all the officer had to do was go into the room and put the patient under arrest....... problem solved.

But the cop KNEW they didn't have probable cause. That was why he didn't arrest him.
One of the other things I didn't realize is the officer was ordered by his Lieutenant to arrest The nurse if she would not allow him to draw blood from the patient. I hope the Lieutenant is also in deep kimchi..........
That would change everything about this story. I have not seen that reported. Where does this information come from? Can you provide a link?
His lieutenant ordered him to arrest Wubbels if she refused to let him draw a sample, according to the Tribune.

‘This is crazy,’ sobs Utah hospital nurse as cop roughs her up, arrests her for doing her job

Obviously I should have stated "supposedly" as to my knowledge it has yet been confirmed.
This bit of information still doesn't change the fact that the officer obviously lost his cool and over reacted.

It shows institutional corruption and/or ineptitude.
It shows nothing more than a human losing his temper and overreacting, anything else at this point is self imagined wishful thinking.

One of the other things I didn't realize is the officer was ordered by his Lieutenant to arrest The nurse if she would not allow him to draw blood from the patient. I hope the Lieutenant is also in deep kimchi..........

What's troubling is it appears nobody was in real trouble until this video was publicly released more than a month later.
Well it should be obvious why....... The video wasn't released prior to that time, was it........ DUH!

And I assume nothing about the chase. The simple reality is they limit their liability if they find drugs in the blood. That's why they were hellbent on getting it.

This isn't mob justice either, asshole. Cops that don't follow the law should be replaced.

You're assuming the cops acted negligently in the car chase. You're assuming that man you call your dad is really your dad.

The only reason this cop, who was following instructions from his superior, might be fired is to appease you fools in the mob who emotionally an brainlessly react to a video of the woman being arrested and dragged out.

Public pressure is the only reason that Payne will get fired. SLC PD could have got ahead on this; but there is too much institutional corruption. If they had fired Payne, he would've sued them for following their directives. He still probably will, actually. No matter what happens, SLC PD is fucked. But they earned it. The mayor needs to step in and clean house.
Sooooooo, you have inside information the rest of us mere mortals can only dream about eh? okie dokie..........

Sooooooo, you have inside information the rest of us mere mortals can only dream about eh? okie dokie..........

And what is this information that I allegedly have that you don't?

What's troubling is it appears nobody was in real trouble until this video was publicly released more than a month later.
Well it should be obvious why....... The video wasn't released prior to that time, was it........ DUH!

When was it released? If we need to nitpick, it seemed to have went viral circa Sept 1/2.

That the officer and police department is corrupt.........

When was it released? If we need to nitpick, it seemed to have went viral circa Sept 1/2.
Look up, see the pretty contrails?

Nations that enact your totalitarian ideals are usually introduced into the news with the phrase sanctions.

That's fine. A nation built upon my ideals has no contact with any other nation, so sanctions are meaningless.

You don't want collective ideals of right or wrong. You want the people subjugated to your views. You are a monarch without a kingdom, and with less right than any others to enforce your asinine ideals.

Not MY views. The ideals and morals of the vast majority of humanity for centuries.

BTW - The true instrument of power is the gun and the willingness to use it. I have both..

Collectively, the world has decided you are wrong

That will be important if I ever start listening to anyone else's opinion.

There is a term for that kind of self assuredness. It isn't flattering.

That's fine. See my comment just above.

Nonsense. First, you are not the only one with a gun, and you are certainly not the only one who is willing to use it. Curiously enough, tyrants as you dream of being, are the ones who make sure the population does not have the guns needed to overthrow your insane ideal of government.

What is even more interesting is this. You know you will not get the people behind you. You know that collectively they will reject your authoritarian totalitarian monarchy. If you stood on the street corner and declared yourself the new Emporer, Ceaser, King, or Ruler, we would collectively lock you up in a rubber room.

No, you need the religion you seem to deride. You need a Deity to put you in charge, and force the population to obey you and your insane whims. That's rather telling. You see, most tyrants and potentates are able to at least couch their nonsense in a higher sounding purpose. But you don't bother.

Historically your totalitarian regime has always failed. Always. They were brutal enough, and they had the guns, and the willingness to use them once gunpowder was invented. Before that, they had the swords, pikes, spears, and the rest.

Even the Spartans, the most feared warriors of their age could not deploy a majority of their warriors to battle, they had to keep enough home to keep the slaves working.

The Persians were defeated because someone else had spears, and were willing to use them too.

How are they not corrupt given that they were blatantly not following the law?

Look up, see the pretty contrails?

Answer the fucking question.

How are they not corrupt given that they were blatantly not following the law?
Ever hear of a one time incident? Unless of course you have irrefutable proof it's been an ongoing issue..............

They discussed in the longer video, there was no probable cause for an arrest or a warrant. Which is why the officer's reaction was so awful.
I didn't see the longer video.

It also showed, once the nurse was in the police car, handcuffed, another officer came over and tried to be "good cop." He told her that she was uncooperative, she just kept saying "no no no," and that she should have let the guy take the patient's blood because if it was unlawful, it would just get thrown out later. I think that cop was just as big of a jerk as the arresting officer, but he spoke more softly.
Remember folks....trump said it was ok to not protect her head as she's shoved in the police car....no big deal if she hit her head on the roof.....remember?

I don't recall that. Care to post a link.

He was actually talking about MS13 at the time, but it still wasn't a great thing to say.

Trump to Police Officers: Don't Be 'Too Nice' With Suspects

Forum List

Back