Nurse arrested for following hospital policy

Collectivists, as you are, are the ultimate form of progressive. The ultimate form of conservative is a an anarchist. No government is the opposite of progressive. So simple a child could understand it.

Only if you mistakenly believe thst Conservatism is Freedom or Individualism. Thsts a common misconception. Conservatism is about only two concepts- Right and Wrong.

Humanity has proven thzt it's individuals cannot be trusted to choose Right over Wrong, so collectivism is necesssry to ensure a proper society.

Yet, you deride the rest of us, and I speak for a vast majority of the population of this nation, and the world here, for believing that your ideals are wrong. Nations that enact your totalitarian ideals are usually introduced into the news with the phrase sanctions.

You don't want collective ideals of right or wrong. You want the people subjugated to your views. You are a monarch without a kingdom, and with less right than any others to enforce your asinine ideals.

Collectively, the world has decided you are wrong. So what does that say about your beliefs? Oh yes, we must all be wrong because we disagree with you. Yet, the individual can't be trusted in your statement above, so we must use collective determinations, which means you are wrong for disagreeing with us.

There is a term for that kind of self assuredness. It isn't flattering.

I've seen the vudeo. Just another step by hospitals and other Liberal organizations to impede the job of LEOs and harm the implementation of Justice in Society.

If it takes 2 hours to get the warrant, the driver's BAC is going to be decidedly different. Possibly turning a Felony into a misdemeanor.

There are just situations where there isnt the time for bureaucracy. This was one of them.

In an emergency situation it takes all of ten minutes. The mans blood was ALREADY drawn, so even had he died they would have still had it, all that would have been required is a Court Order to obtain it for a evidence. As usual you progressives show you don't care about the Civil Rights of people.
Anathema a progressive? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Right. You are fine but the rest of the world is crazy. Suuure.

Not necessarily crazy - just a bunch of worthless, immoral wasted of flesh and oxygen.

Yeah, because we enjoy sex and don't believe life should be about misery. lol

Here is the problem, you want to ignore the US Constitution and the laws that we, as a society, have passed. Sorry, but you don't get to do that.

YOu will just have to stay miserable.

Nations that enact your totalitarian ideals are usually introduced into the news with the phrase sanctions.

That's fine. A nation built upon my ideals has no contact with any other nation, so sanctions are meaningless.

You don't want collective ideals of right or wrong. You want the people subjugated to your views. You are a monarch without a kingdom, and with less right than any others to enforce your asinine ideals.

Not MY views. The ideals and morals of the vast majority of humanity for centuries.

BTW - The true instrument of power is the gun and the willingness to use it. I have both..

Collectively, the world has decided you are wrong

That will be important if I ever start listening to anyone else's opinion.

That's fine. See my comment just above.

Nations that enact your totalitarian ideals are usually introduced into the news with the phrase sanctions.

That's fine. A nation built upon my ideals has no contact with any other nation, so sanctions are meaningless.

Not MY views. The ideals and morals of the vast majority of humanity for centuries.

BTW - The true instrument of power is the gun and the willingness to use it. I have both..

Collectively, the world has decided you are wrong

That will be important if I ever start listening to anyone else's opinion.

That's fine. See my comment just above.

And those societies died out very quickly when stressed either internally, or externally. Congrats, you're a follower of a proven failed philosophy.

I've seen the vudeo. Just another step by hospitals and other Liberal organizations to impede the job of LEOs and harm the implementation of Justice in Society.

If it takes 2 hours to get the warrant, the driver's BAC is going to be decidedly different. Possibly turning a Felony into a misdemeanor.

There are just situations where there isnt the time for bureaucracy. This was one of them.

In an emergency situation it takes all of ten minutes. The mans blood was ALREADY drawn, so even had he died they would have still had it, all that would have been required is a Court Order to obtain it for a evidence. As usual you progressives show you don't care about the Civil Rights of people.
Anathema a progressive? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yes bode. Progressivism is authoritarian in nature. Just look at the bullshit you support.

And those societies died out very quickly when stressed either internally, or externally. Congrats, you're a follower of a proven failed philosophy.

It is better to live properly and die quickly than to live a long life of impropriety and immorality.

It is better to live properly and die quickly than to live a long life of impropriety and immorality.

Keep on thinking that way and we won't have to be bothered by your stench for long.:thup:

The cop wanted a drug test from someone left in a coma after a collision. The evidence would disappear before a warrant can be obtained.

The nurse should have obeyed to cop. If the "search" was illegal, let a judge decide that later. You don't get to disobey police because of your policy. You don't get to disobey a cop because you think he's making a mistake.

I'm real glad the Founders of our country didn't have a pussy the size of yours

You're assuming the cops acted negligently in the car chase. You're assuming that man you call your dad is really your dad.

The only reason this cop, who was following instructions from his superior, might be fired is to appease you fools in the mob who emotionally an brainlessly react to a video of the woman being arrested and dragged out.
Wrong, the main reason this cop might (and probably) will be fired is he committed the sin of loosing his temper and overreacting in this situation. The nurse had a copy of the agreed upon hospital policy in her hand which the officer completely discounted/ignored, all the officer had to do was go into the room and put the patient under arrest....... problem solved.

But the cop KNEW they didn't have probable cause. That was why he didn't arrest him.
One of the other things I didn't realize is the officer was ordered by his Lieutenant to arrest The nurse if she would not allow him to draw blood from the patient. I hope the Lieutenant is also in deep kimchi..........
That would change everything about this story. I have not seen that reported. Where does this information come from? Can you provide a link?
His lieutenant ordered him to arrest Wubbels if she refused to let him draw a sample, according to the Tribune.

‘This is crazy,’ sobs Utah hospital nurse as cop roughs her up, arrests her for doing her job

Obviously I should have stated "supposedly" as to my knowledge it has yet been confirmed.
This bit of information still doesn't change the fact that the officer obviously lost his cool and over reacted.

It shows institutional corruption and/or ineptitude.

One of the other things I didn't realize is the officer was ordered by his Lieutenant to arrest The nurse if she would not allow him to draw blood from the patient. I hope the Lieutenant is also in deep kimchi..........

What's troubling is it appears nobody was in real trouble until this video was publicly released more than a month later.

And I assume nothing about the chase. The simple reality is they limit their liability if they find drugs in the blood. That's why they were hellbent on getting it.

This isn't mob justice either, asshole. Cops that don't follow the law should be replaced.

You're assuming the cops acted negligently in the car chase. You're assuming that man you call your dad is really your dad.

The only reason this cop, who was following instructions from his superior, might be fired is to appease you fools in the mob who emotionally an brainlessly react to a video of the woman being arrested and dragged out.

The cop knew that there were only 3 ways they legally get blood sample.
#1 - Warrant
#2 - Patient consent
#3 - Patient is under arrest.

Why didn't the cop arrest him??

Because the person was a bystander and not a suspect. This was about the cops hoping to find drugs in the blood to limit their liability. What they were doing is nothing short of criminal malfeasance. Any other entity would have its hierarchy up on criminal charges.

Wrong, the main reason this cop might (and probably) will be fired is he committed the sin of loosing his temper and overreacting in this situation. The nurse had a copy of the agreed upon hospital policy in her hand which the officer completely discounted/ignored, all the officer had to do was go into the room and put the patient under arrest....... problem solved.

They discussed in the longer video, there was no probable cause for an arrest or a warrant. Which is why the officer's reaction was so awful.
I didn't see the longer video.

It also showed, once the nurse was in the police car, handcuffed, another officer came over and tried to be "good cop." He told her that she was uncooperative, she just kept saying "no no no," and that she should have let the guy take the patient's blood because if it was unlawful, it would just get thrown out later. I think that cop was just as big of a jerk as the arresting officer, but he spoke more softly.
Remember folks....trump said it was ok to not protect her head as she's shoved in the police car....no big deal if she hit her head on the roof.....remember?

I don't recall that. Care to post a link.

It also showed, once the nurse was in the police car, handcuffed, another officer came over and tried to be "good cop." He told her that she was uncooperative, she just kept saying "no no no," and that she should have let the guy take the patient's blood because if it was unlawful, it would just get thrown out later. I think that cop was just as big of a jerk as the arresting officer, but he spoke more softly.

I saw the cop speaking to her, but I wasn't paying attention to the words; if so, that is f'd up to be sure. It is institutional corruption. Nobody stepped up and did the right thing for SLC PD. Everyone involved is worthy of suspension.

I saw that. The nurse was following hospital procedure and should be recognized for that fact. The cop's behavior on the other hand is what gives cops a bum rap.

I saw the cop speaking to her, but I wasn't paying attention to the words; if so, that is f'd up to be sure. It is institutional corruption. Nobody stepped up and did the right thing for SLC PD. Everyone involved is worthy of suspension.

It wasn't great audio, but from what I caught, he was still putting blame on her.

Forum List

Back