Nurse arrested for following hospital policy

Ever hear of a one time incident? Unless of course you have irrefutable proof it's been an ongoing issue..............

This is more than a mere incident, dude. You don't have the law broken at this big a level and this wide a scale w/o the widespread corruption. This is just the incident shining the light on the problem.

A nurse in Utah was arrested because she would not take blood from an unconscious patient. Apparently the hospital policy only allows drawing of blood from unconscious patients if they have given consent, if the police have a warrant, or if the patient is under arrest. The body cam video of the incident seems to show the officer involved arresting the woman out of anger and frustration, rather than because she had violated any law.

The nurse was not charged. The officer was taken off of blood draw duty. Based just on the video (and obviously, there may be important information we don't get from this video) I would think the officer needs some sort of discipline. It appears to me to be an abuse of authority.

Nurse arrested for refusing to draw blood from unconscious patient

A better title would be 'Cop demands nurse perform blood-letting on man'. Good cops, these are the losers that give you a bad name. Get them out of the uniform and on to flipping burgers.

One of the other things I didn't realize is the officer was ordered by his Lieutenant to arrest The nurse if she would not allow him to draw blood from the patient. I hope the Lieutenant is also in deep kimchi..........

What's troubling is it appears nobody was in real trouble until this video was publicly released more than a month later.
Well it should be obvious why....... The video wasn't released prior to that time, was it........ DUH!

When was it released? If we need to nitpick, it seemed to have went viral circa Sept 1/2.
Look up, see the pretty contrails?

Answer the fucking question.
Why? You're too stupid to get it, can't see past your own selfdelusion. There's a reason you were dubbed the Great Gas Bag and it's all on you. :thup:

It shows nothing more than a human losing his temper and overreacting, anything else at this point is self imagined wishful thinking.

It's imagined that the cops were breaking the law in the first place?
Sooooo, using your all or nothing logic that means every generality ever stated is completely true in all cases........ Got it...... :rolleyes:

The cops were systematically breaking the law.
During that incident, yes.

Ever hear of a one time incident? Unless of course you have irrefutable proof it's been an ongoing issue..............

This is more than a mere incident, dude. You don't have the law broken at this big a level and this wide a scale w/o the widespread corruption. This is just the incident shining the light on the problem.
Wow, you do have powers us mere mortals can only dream of.........

They discussed in the longer video, there was no probable cause for an arrest or a warrant. Which is why the officer's reaction was so awful.
I didn't see the longer video.

It also showed, once the nurse was in the police car, handcuffed, another officer came over and tried to be "good cop." He told her that she was uncooperative, she just kept saying "no no no," and that she should have let the guy take the patient's blood because if it was unlawful, it would just get thrown out later. I think that cop was just as big of a jerk as the arresting officer, but he spoke more softly.
Remember folks....trump said it was ok to not protect her head as she's shoved in the police car....no big deal if she hit her head on the roof.....remember?

I don't recall that. Care to post a link.

He was actually talking about MS13 at the time, but it still wasn't a great thing to say.

Trump to Police Officers: Don't Be 'Too Nice' With Suspects

Trump was talking about criminal thugs, not nurses doing their fucking jobs. You liberals are so fucking gimpy these days that you try to pass that off as anything. :lmao:

They discussed in the longer video, there was no probable cause for an arrest or a warrant. Which is why the officer's reaction was so awful.

It also showed, once the nurse was in the police car, handcuffed, another officer came over and tried to be "good cop." He told her that she was uncooperative, she just kept saying "no no no," and that she should have let the guy take the patient's blood because if it was unlawful, it would just get thrown out later. I think that cop was just as big of a jerk as the arresting officer, but he spoke more softly.
Remember folks....trump said it was ok to not protect her head as she's shoved in the police car....no big deal if she hit her head on the roof.....remember?

He was actually talking about MS13 at the time, but it still wasn't a great thing to say.

Ahh, that makes sense. And, in the case of MS-13 totally appropriate. They are among the most vile of people on this planet so I don't really care what happens to them.

It shows nothing more than a human losing his temper and overreacting, anything else at this point is self imagined wishful thinking.

Sooooo, using your all or nothing logic that means every generality ever stated is completely true in all cases........ Got it...... :rolleyes:

Which means, they aren't serving with integrity. If you want to assume that this incident is not indicative of deeper corruption; that they somehow are clean the rest the time, then okay. But even in a vacuum, this is enough for many to lose their jobs. The public should not be betrayed like this.

Which means, they aren't serving with integrity. If you want to assume that this incident is not indicative of deeper corruption; that they somehow are clean the rest the time, then okay. But even in a vacuum, this is enough for many to lose their jobs. The public should not be betrayed like this.
If you want to assume they are corrupt from the get go......... :lmao:

Holly shit batman, you too???!!!!! Wow.............

Actively corrupt? Probably not. Of the mindset that they can cut corners or bend rules because they are "serving justice"? Probably.

I'm not assuming. This video says it all.

* Ignoring warrant laws.
* Attempting assault upon an incapacitated bystander.
* Assaulting a professional.
* False arrest ordered by a superior.
* An officer offering to assault the incapacitated patient after the riotous scene had occurred.
* All officers acting in a shameful manner.

This doesn't doesn't all just magically occur. This is what happens when there is a culture of corruption. And this isn't just a mere mistake to be written off. This is criminality on a grand scale.

Actively corrupt? Probably not. Of the mindset that they can cut corners or bend rules because they are "serving justice"? Probably.
Yup but I was addressing the Great Gas Bag's ultimate black and white thinnin, Bubbalouie.......

* Ignoring warrant laws.
* An officer offering to assault the incapacitated patient after the riotous scene had occurred.

This doesn't doesn't all just magically occur. This is what happens when there is a culture of corruption. And this isn't just a mere mistake to be written off. This is criminality on a grand scale.
Not too bright are ya.........

Disagree. The law is straight forward. They all willfully disobeyed it on a grand scale. And this is with all the cameras rolling. Imagine what's done away from the light.

Yup but I was addressing the Great Gas Bag's ultimate black and white thinnin, Bubbalouie.......

Understood. I'm just making a distinction.

* Ignoring warrant laws.

Okay, you're just trolling at this point. You got owned like the lightweight you are, though....

* Ignoring warrant laws.

Okay, you're just trolling at this point. You got owned like the lightweight you are, though....
No I'm not, you're simply too stupid to figure out how wrong you are. One incident does NOT make a case for generalized corruption no matter how you spin it.

They are corrupt; no assumptions needed. I listed just some of the laws they violated (for which you could not defend) on a systematic level. They are sworn to uphold the law, not willfully violate it.

They are corrupt; no assumptions needed. I listed just some of the laws they violated (for which you could not defend) on a systematic level. They are sworn to uphold the law, not willfully violate it.
Still too stupid to figure it out. Have a nice day enjoy your God like powers.

Forum List

Back