Nurse arrested for following hospital policy

He had time to get a warrant for blood and I'm sure they could get the suspects blood and also they can tell by the accident usually who was at fault.

I watched the video and read a few articles about this incident. If she sues, girlfriend is about to get paid. The police officer acted foolishly and unprofessionally.

I have no idea how large a settlement could be involved, but the officer clearly appears to be in the wrong.

oh gee-----I watched the "live leak" THAT PIECE OF SHIT COP IS IN TROUBLE

Why is this in Politics?

I actually just started a thread about this in Law and Justice System a while ago. Mods can feel free to merge. :)

The cop seems to have been clearly in the wrong, but it's possible there is more information that could change the way the incident looks, I suppose.

Darkies behaving badly? Nah, nothing racist there.
That's what I call the zillion topics on this forum which serve to remind us just how bad darkies are so we don't ever forget. It's more honest to call those topics what they are.

Just don't call the cops for help OP. You can use your un-scared hands to fight them off (cough).
Oh, I see you think I am making a generalization fallacy. You are projecting your own flaws onto me. How cute!

I guess the sarcasm of my opening sentences in this topic flew right over you.

Agreed, that guy should be gone.

Police must police their own better.
Now that we have cell phone and body cams everywhere, we are finding out all the abuses people were talking about all these years that were denied by the cops were actually happening.

Agreed, but I would still say 95% of cops are good people and try to do the job as it is supposed to be done! Problem is those same good cops turn a blind eye to those that are not on the up and up. So maybe that makes them bad to, don't know but it is a bad situation.
I think the cops of today are of much better quality and better trained than the cops of the old days.

Now that we have cell phone and body cams everywhere, we are finding out all the abuses people were talking about all these years that were denied by the cops were actually happening.

Agreed, but I would still say 95% of cops are good people and try to do the job as it is supposed to be done! Problem is those same good cops turn a blind eye to those that are not on the up and up. So maybe that makes them bad to, don't know but it is a bad situation.
I think the cops of today are of much better quality and better trained than the cops of the old days.

They should be though, a lot of money is spent on safety forces. Are they better, maybe but I believe that police have moved from officers of the peace to more paramilitary over the last 35 years or so.

The woman was obviously doing her job and had her supervisor on the phone affirming the law and hospital policy

The officer was shooting the messenger and obviously frustrated

He should have had his management contact hospital management to resolve the issue without having to rough up a nurse

They should be though, a lot of money is spent on safety forces. Are they better, maybe but I believe that police have moved from officers of the peace to more paramilitary over the last 35 years or so.
Yeah, I do not like this embracing of a police state we have seen since 9/11.

All over a blood test for an OUI? Cop was having a melt down.

Forum List

Back