Nurse arrested for following hospital policy

Agreed, that guy should be gone.

Police must police their own better.
Now that we have cell phone and body cams everywhere, we are finding out all the abuses people were talking about all these years that were denied by the cops were actually happening.

Agreed, but I would still say 95% of cops are good people and try to do the job as it is supposed to be done! Problem is those same good cops turn a blind eye to those that are not on the up and up. So maybe that makes them bad to, don't know but it is a bad situation.
I think the cops of today are of much better quality and better trained than the cops of the old days.

They should be though, a lot of money is spent on safety forces. Are they better, maybe but I believe that police have moved from officers of the peace to more paramilitary over the last 35 years or so.
Yeah, I do not like this embracing of a police state we have seen since 9/11.

I do not either, but I believe it goes back farther. All the way back to Gates and the 80's in Los Angeles.

You have to get rid of anyone who believes they are above the law, regardless of their station in life. These officers are not even wanted by other officers.

As an aside, the precise point I make above is why Hillary should have faced charges and certainly some consequences for the destruction of evidence. You don't want to be like Canada I assure you. Any American should fear this premise.

I was about to post this thread; but see it's already posted. Watch between 5 and 9 minutes.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

At around 13:00 another officer is telling the nurse that she is obstructing justice. He seems a bit patronizing, but that is a far better reaction to frustration than the officer who cuffed the nurse.

Hey, we have lots of Darkies Behaving Badly topics on this forum. So let's have a Cops Behaving Badly topic and use it to say all cops are crazy. Why not?

A man was involved in a motor vehicle accident. He was taken to a hospital and was unconscious.

A police detective wanted a blood sample from the victim to see if he was intoxicated.

One of three conditions must be met to draw blood from a suspected DUI driver.

1) The cop must have a warrant.

2) The suspect must give his consent.

3) The suspect must be under arrest.

Any one of these three things would allow blood to be drawn.

None of these three conditions were met.

The cop ordered the head nurse on the unit to draw the unconscious man's blood. She rightly refused.

The cop insisted. The head nurse asked him several times if the suspect was under arrest. The cop answered in the negative.

She called her supervisor on the phone. The supervisor informed the cop he was make a big mistake.

At this point, the crazed cop totally loses it and roughs up the nurse and arrests her.

Bye bye, cop!

‘This is crazy,’ sobs Utah hospital nurse as cop roughs her up, arrests her for doing her job
And you moonbats want a bigger more powerful government.

This is the most vile thing I have ever seen on video. Does the City of Salt Lake realize how stupid this makes them seem? The police officer and the head of the Police should be immediately fired. Nothing will ever clean up their reputation until they do this. Ever wondered what it was like to be taken away by Hitler's black shirts? l This is it,folks.

Hey, we have lots of Darkies Behaving Badly topics on this forum. So let's have a Cops Behaving Badly topic and use it to say all cops are crazy. Why not?

A man was involved in a motor vehicle accident. He was taken to a hospital and was unconscious.

A police detective wanted a blood sample from the victim to see if he was intoxicated.

One of three conditions must be met to draw blood from a suspected DUI driver.

1) The cop must have a warrant.

2) The suspect must give his consent.

3) The suspect must be under arrest.

Any one of these three things would allow blood to be drawn.

None of these three conditions were met.

The cop ordered the head nurse on the unit to draw the unconscious man's blood. She rightly refused.

The cop insisted. The head nurse asked him several times if the suspect was under arrest. The cop answered in the negative.

She called her supervisor on the phone. The supervisor informed the cop he was make a big mistake.

At this point, the crazed cop totally loses it and roughs up the nurse and arrests her.

Bye bye, cop!

‘This is crazy,’ sobs Utah hospital nurse as cop roughs her up, arrests her for doing her job

I used to live in SLC and know that hospital well. It's a fantastic hospital with excellent staff. U of U Hospital also is sort of a Mormon hold out, considered a liberal establishment. Bet that cop is Mormon. Just sayin'.

This is the most vile thing I have ever seen on video. Does the City of Salt Lake realize how stupid this makes them seem? The police officer and the head of the Police should be immediately fired. Nothing will ever clean up their reputation until they do this. Ever wondered what it was like to be taken away by Hitler's black shirts? l This is it,folks.

That's a bit of exaggeration......well, more than a bit. Either that, or you've seen very little on video. ;)

Pretty early for Godwin's Law.

Apparently the cop didn't know that there are other ways to see if someone is under the influence.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Wouldn't the breathalyzer test be the easiest way?

This poor excuse for a "public servant" needs to be fired, and sued for denying this woman her civil rights under color of authority.

What a complete asshole,and he'd better hope he never needs emergency medical service because I guarantee you, that it will take a little longer to help him.

This poor excuse for a "public servant" needs to be fired, and sued for denying this woman her civil rights under color of authority.

What a complete asshole,and he'd better hope he never needs emergency medical service because I guarantee you, that it will take a little longer to help him.

What is "color of authority" and why should I care? Don't know what your point is, but unless it's about "The Boy Who Cried Wolf", I don't agree.

What is "color of authority" and why should I care? Don't know what your point is, but unless it's about "The Boy Who Cried Wolf", I don't agree.

The nurse was following the law. The cop demanded that she violate the law to appease him. She couldn't. Thus his placing her under arrest is a felony, specifically False Imprisonment. He may not get arrested for that crime, but she will file a lawsuit under Federal Code Title 18 Section 243,, Denial of Civil Rights Under Color Of Authority. That cop is fucked. She gets to go after all of his assets, and he can't use the public taxpayer to help pay for his defense. He gets to foot the whole bill.

In seven or eight years she will own his house.

He won't be fired. The union will protect him, the boys in blue will line up for him, and this woman will never trust the police again, for good reason.

The only hope for "justice" would be a civil suit.

This type of thing is not a rare occurrence, it's systemic.

He won't be fired. The union will protect him, the boys in blue will line up for him, and this woman will never trust the police again, for good reason.

The only hope for "justice" would be a civil suit.

This type of thing is not a rare occurrence, it's systemic.

Yes, he will be fired. That is going to be a case of the Union representing the nurse demand that the cop be fired for his violation of her Rights. Were she black he would already have been let go.

Forum List

Back