🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Nurse’s Aide Awarded $11.6 Million for Being Paralyzed by Mandatory Flu Vaccine

More people die from influenza each year than the number affected by vaccines.

That nurse ended up getting what my mom has had ever since I was four years old, Guillain-Barre syndrome that is though she was never paralyzed from it thank the Lord.

God bless you and her and the nurse always!!!

Holly (33 years old now)

P.S. My mom did lose the ability to eat and get dressed on her own when she first got it. Because of what the sickness did to her body, she didn't even have the strength in her arms and hands to lift a fork to her mouth. She is much better now, but she still can not do as much walking as a normal person can do. I guess that she is lucky that she can do any walking at all.

Nurse’s Aide Awarded $11.6 Million for Being Paralyzed by Mandatory Flu Vaccine

Good. Hit them where it hurts. Too bad can't sue the manufacturers.
From the source article:

"The benefits of immunization, however, likely outweigh the risks, says a study published in the Journal of the American Medical Association. Another study put the rate of Guillain-Barre syndrome cases at one or two per million doses of flu vaccine."

"Vaccines are not bad," said Carney, who specializes in representing people who suffer vaccine injuries. "I would recommend listening to your doctor's advice."

Although Lehigh Valley Hospital now requires each of its employees to be vaccinated for influenza, it was not a requirement in 2010 when Behie became ill. The hospital was not named as a defendant in her suit.

So the whole premise of the OP fails. It wasn't mandatory, and the institution that gave her the vaccine was not a defendant. She is getting paid by a federal program. Best of luck to her.

Forum List

Back