🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Nurses tell of "aborted" babies being born alive.

It's also sad that so-called "pro lifers" don't give a shit about the well being of kids once they're born. Pro-lifers should be called "Pro-birthers" because they only care about a child being born, not it's actual life.

Lol. Such a rehashed lie. Youll continue to march it on proudly.

Kindly link to the post where you advocate welfare programs for needy kids.

Rescuing Kids - Kids Alive International

'Baby Box' Pastor Rescues Unwanted Korean Infants
'Baby Box' Pastor Rescues Unwanted Korean Infants - World - CBN News - Christian News 24-7 - CBN.com

Guide to the St. Joseph's Orphan Society Children's Treatment Center Records

DCCH Center for Children and Families > About Us > History

https://www.tm.org/blog/meditation/catholic-priest-transcendental-meditation-orphans-latin-america/

Let me know if you want more. There are a lot more. Now, let me wait for your pathetic, sarcastic remarks in regards to these centers, now that you have been utterly put in your place.

While we are at it, why don't you tell all of us what you do for the planet. Going to an earth day concert and spending week getting high, shitting, pissing and fucking in a field does not count.

Let us know what you do, that benefits the planet. Hypocrite.

It's a fetus at 6 weeks. A non-viable fetus that can't sustain itself. Calling it a baby doesn't change anything..it's still just a non-viable fetus.

So what just because its can't sustain itself,matters not,a 1 year old can't sustain itself.

a 1 year old CAN live outside of it's mother's body.

Yes, other people will need to feed it, but there's no mandate that a specific person has to whether you want to or not.

I always find it hilarious that all these "libertarian" types become outright Stalinists when it comes to a woman's Lady Parts and what she might do with them.

I find is very sad that,people like yourself fall back on the lady parts as an excuse,while leaping over the fact your killing a living human being. Its not a hilarious situation at all,unless your a cold and in sensitive zombi.

Lol. Such a rehashed lie. Youll continue to march it on proudly.

'Baby Box' Pastor Rescues Unwanted Korean Infants - World - CBN News - Christian News 24-7 - CBN.com

https://www.tm.org/blog/meditation/catholic-priest-transcendental-meditation-orphans-latin-america/

Let me know if you want more. There are a lot more. Now, let me wait for your pathetic, sarcastic remarks in regards to these centers, now that you have been utterly put in your place.

While we are at it, why don't you tell all of us what you do for the planet. Going to an earth day concert and spending week getting high, shitting, pissing and fucking in a field does not count.

Not one of those is what I asked for. Not one. But solid attempt at moving the goal posts. You people will do ANYTHING but address the actual question asked. Go back and read what I asked again, then give it another shot.

So what just because its can't sustain itself,matters not,a 1 year old can't sustain itself.

a 1 year old CAN live outside of it's mother's body.

Yes, other people will need to feed it, but there's no mandate that a specific person has to whether you want to or not.

I always find it hilarious that all these "libertarian" types become outright Stalinists when it comes to a woman's Lady Parts and what she might do with them.

I find is very sad that,people like yourself fall back on the lady parts as an excuse,while leaping over the fact your killing a living human being. Its not a hilarious situation at all,unless your a cold and in sensitive zombi.

NO, guy, it isn't funny.

It isn't funny that the Plutocrats have been dangling mangled fetuses in front of you religious assholes for 40 years getting you to vote for Free Trade, Union Busting, anti-worker policies while never getting anywhere near banning abortion like they keep telling you.

Riddle me THIS, Batman.

Since Roe v. Wade, Republican Presidents appointed 8 of the 12 Supreme Court Vacancies. for a long time, the court was 7 Republican Appointees to two Democrat appointees.

And yet, they never overturned Roe.

And hell, when Roe was decided, five of the seven justices who voted for it were appointed by Nixon and Eisenhower.

But keep voting Republican, and they will really ban abortion some day for you.

In the meantime, a lot of ladies are going to have abortions because they can't get decent jobs with decent health insurance.

Not one of those is what I asked for. Not one. But solid attempt at moving the goal posts. You people will do ANYTHING but address the actual question asked. Go back and read what I asked again, then give it another shot.

None of those advocate the welfare of children?

You stupid ass, deranged, hypocritical, know it all, gas bag.

Nope, you sure didn't. You actually reinforced how true it is. Thanks turnip!

I sure did, post 127. It's not my job to splain it to your ignorant ass......

Let me check again.....

Nope you definitely didn't.

Try again nutter.

Definition of of nutter: it's ok to execute an innocent baby, but it's not ok to execute a mass murderer. Thanks for your ass backward pov, nutter...... :thup:

What good would that do? You're not responsible enough to use it anyway. But I'll be happy to pay for sterilization.

Typical cop out! :lol:
Wanna try making a point, troll? Got something to add to the discussion or are you just sitting on the sidelines taking pot shots?

Not my problem if you refuse to be honest when asked a straightforward question.

Providing contraception has already been demonstrated to reduce the incidence of abortions.

New Study Confirms Obamacare's Birth Control Mandate Will Reduce Abortion Rate | ThinkProgress

You haven't provided anything that proves irresponsibility.

Wanna try making a point, troll? Got something to add to the discussion or are you just sitting on the sidelines taking pot shots?

Not my problem if you refuse to be honest when asked a straightforward question.

Providing contraception has already been demonstrated to reduce the incidence of abortions.

New Study Confirms Obamacare's Birth Control Mandate Will Reduce Abortion Rate | ThinkProgress

Getting pregers when one doesn't want to is by default the definition of irresponsibility.

If not for irresponsibility by the millions we would not be having this conversation.

But hey compassionate liberals, it's good to know if a few swimmers happen to get by, we still have good old PP to get rid of that problem for you...... :thup:

Getting pregers when one doesn't want to is by default the definition of irresponsibility.

If not for irresponsibility by the millions we would not be having this conversation.

Even if the people concerned are using contraceptives and just happen to be in the unlucky few for whom it fails they are still classified as being "irresponsible" according to you?

Even if the people concerned are using contraceptives and just happen to be in the unlucky few for whom it fails they are still classified as being "irresponsible" according to you?

For liberals it is a punishment to get pregnant at least that is what the liberal leader says and he should know, he has two punishments.

There is one sure way not to get pregnant, the risk of sex is pregnancy, that is what sex is designed for. To be clueless of the results of sex is ignorance, so pregnancy is the result of sex and then the responsible thing to do is to raise a child. I know that is inconvenient for liberals.

Hell no ,but nice try putting word in my mouth.
Our 1st child was the 1% non effective,so yes it happens,but not my point,and I do believe you knew that.

None of those advocate the welfare of children?

You stupid ass, deranged, hypocritical, know it all, gas bag.

To some, charity and caring is only valid if it is mandated by government, and paid for by taxpayers. To them if you are not supportive of government social programs, you are automatically a cold, greedy, uncaring and cruel person.

They are the same people who believed that Mickey Rooney and Judy Garland could clean out the barn, put on a benefit show, and actually save the inn, the town, or the farm. They live in a fantasy world built from their own ignorance.

Our 1st child was the 1% non effective,so yes it happens,but not my point,and I do believe you knew that.

Your original allegation about irresponsibility did not make that clear which is why I asked the question.

Now let's do the math. If you were using contraception that was 99% effective but were one of the unfortunate 1% for whom it failed you were not alone. If there were 100 million people using the same contraceptive then 1 million of them would have had an "unintended pregnancy" just like yourself. Of course a 1% failure rate is really low. It is much higher for most oral contraceptives so now we are talking about 9 million people with an unintended pregnancy and none of them can be "defined" as acting "irresponsibly" according to the standard that you set for yourself, right?

CDC - Contraception - Reproductive Health

Given those kinds of numbers just how many pregnancies do you still believe are because the couple concerned were "acting irresponsibly"?

The PETA/pro-life crowd is amusing, I'll give you that. They all use crazy redefinitions of common terms to scream that everyone else is a murderer, and both groups look crazy for doing so. There's so little difference between PETA and pro-life, I have difficulty telling them apart, hence why I refer to them as PETA/pro-life.

As far as the Gianna Jessen story goes, the only evidence to back it up is Gianna's claim that her adoptive mom told her so. There's zero written evidence for it, no witnesses to it, and the adoptive mom would have had no way of knowing such a thing.

It's almost certainly a scam that the adoptive mom organized. Baby with cerebral palsy due to premature birth? Claim it's from abortion, parade child around, rake in bucks. The facts are all wrong too. Saline was (it hasn't been used since around 1982) a 2nd trimester procedure, not someone used in month 7. And saline doesn't "burn"; it worked by creating electrolyte imbalance.

Gianna herself? She's spent her life hearing the tale. And she's now got a cushy work-free existance because of it. So she probably actually believes it, being it benefits her so much to believe it.

Last edited:
The PETA/pro-life crowd is amusing, I'll give you that. They all use crazy redefinitions of common terms to scream that everyone else is a murderer, and both groups look crazy for doing so. There's so little difference between PETA and pro-life, I have difficulty telling them apart, hence why I refer to them as PETA/pro-life.

As far as the Gianna Jessen story goes, the only evidence to back it up is Gianna's claim that her adoptive mom told her so. There's zero written evidence for it, no witnesses to it, and the adoptive mom would have had no way of knowing such a thing.

It's almost certainly a scam that the adoptive mom organized. Baby with cerebral palsy due to premature birth? Claim it's from abortion, parade child around, rake in bucks. The facts are all wrong too. Saline was (it hasn't been used since around 1982) a 2nd trimester procedure, not someone used in month 7. And saline doesn't "burn"; it worked by creating electrolyte imbalance.

Gianna herself? She's spent her life hearing the tale. And she's now got a cushy work-free existance because of it. So she probably actually believes it, being it benefits her so much to believe it.

So your saying people haven't survived abortion attempts?? That there have been no one rescued from trsh bins after an abortion,is that what your saying?

Babies can't survive an abortion? Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

If they couldn't possible survive an abortion why would Dr. Gosnell have a whole batch of really sharp scissors at his clinic to kill the living and breathing and alive and kicking babies?

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr living breathing alive and kicking fetuses?

You know? Murder that incovenience that had the nerve to stay alive. Just snip their crying little heads off.

So your saying people haven't survived abortion attempts?? That there have been no one rescued from trsh bins after an abortion,is that what your saying?

Ureal eh?

Your original allegation about irresponsibility did not make that clear which is why I asked the question.

Now let's do the math. If you were using contraception that was 99% effective but were one of the unfortunate 1% for whom it failed you were not alone. If there were 100 million people using the same contraceptive then 1 million of them would have had an "unintended pregnancy" just like yourself. Of course a 1% failure rate is really low. It is much higher for most oral contraceptives so now we are talking about 9 million people with an unintended pregnancy and none of them can be "defined" as acting "irresponsibly" according to the standard that you set for yourself, right?

CDC - Contraception - Reproductive Health

Given those kinds of numbers just how many pregnancies do you still believe are because the couple concerned were "acting irresponsibly"?

You tell me your hung up on numbers,the responsible thing to do is have the child,regardless . How many abortions are performed each year?

We as a nation put convenience before out most valued treasure our children,we are suffering for that and will continue.

Forum List

Back