NY and Michigan Governor Races now are a tie. Whitmer and Hochul in very serious danger of losing to Republican opponents in blue states

How is a Republican candidate for these states even within 20 points of the Democrat?

Economy? Gas prices? Inflation? Immigration?

It sure as hell is not JANUARY 6th.

7 DAYS.
i wonder who may be calling to rent a van? {like they did the evening for the florida 2018 election]

How is a Republican candidate for these states even within 20 points of the Democrat?

Economy? Gas prices? Inflation? Immigration?

It sure as hell is not JANUARY 6th.

7 DAYS.
i have always been suspicious of the 2018 florida elections. when u recall who was running againt DeSantis, that should be been a 500,000 vote blowout! same with the senator race. gee, i wonder if the left ordered a van or two that night.

i have always been suspicious of the 2018 florida elections. when u recall who was running againt DeSantis, that should be been a 500,000 vote blowout! same with the senator race. gee, i wonder if the left ordered a van or two that night.

The Dems definitely cheated in 2018.

The Whistleblower from the ballot harvesting ring in Orlando where Democrats paid poor people $10 per ballot admitted it.

The Dems definitely cheated in 2018.

The Whistleblower from the ballot harvesting ring in Orlando where Democrats paid poor people $10 per ballot admitted it.
and the same scenario with Stacy Abrams, I never beleived she lost by the margin she did. that also should of been a blow out

Incumbent not at or above 50% + polls within MOE = BIG TROUBLE for incumbent.

I'll not predict every race, but I will say that the incumbents in that equation have at least an 80% probability of losing.

Last edited:
7 days, faggots.

The fact that NY and Michigan are even a discussion of losing their Governor elections to Republicans should be a wake up call to cult fucks.

Whitmer is not going to lose. She has a huge lead with women voters.

whitmer is a feckless commie pig, with a minor in serial killing .... without election theft she loses by 8...

Forum List

Back