NY attorney general fires back at Trump's defense of financial statements

For your information, and for all Trump Cult Members, Trump is campaigning and running for the office of POTUS in the 2024 election. Since he is a mentally deficient numb skull on steroids, he must be defeated at all costs. Since he is running, as evidenced by his many public comments and his holding of campaign rallies, those of us opposed to him, the majority of Americans and all patriotic Americans, must practice due diligence and stay on top of this fool constantly. The future of our country depends on it. Bigly!!!

The reason no one pays attention to retards like you is because you believe that if someone doesn't agree with you 100%, they're a "Trump cult member".

How utterly stupid of you.

I'm a patriotic American; No one forced me to wear my country's uniform for 20 years, and I'm content in allowing Trump to defeat himself. Trump may, indeed, run. That would surprise no one. But he's not going to be the nominee. His conduct during his tenure was outright juvenile, and the GOP simply won't allow that to happen again.

But go ahead and focus all of your attention on him, and make him the target of all your hatred and derision. That way you'll never see the viable GOP candidate coming up from behind you and beating the Alzheimer's patient in a landslide...

Got it...and all the poster was claiming is that no matter his level of intelligence or incompetence he's still smarter than the left, which does not mean he is smart
Nope. Trump is a waste. He wrecks his own family with his vengeance, vulgarity and shortcuts.

Nope. Trump is a waste. He wrecks his own family with his vengeance, vulgarity and shortcuts.
And yet you don't make a festering boil on his sphincter ring.... on the best day you've ever had.

That can't feel too good, huh?

Wow.... you owned me with that stuff! Who helped you? That's top-tier shit there!!

Now go drink a quart of LiquidPlumr and slowly slip back up satan's asshole. Put it on TikTok if you don't mind.
Haha, poor little pussy living his best fantasy life on the internet. I can picture the tears cutting tracks through the cheetoh stains on your face.

And yet you don't make a festering boil on his sphincter ring.... on the best day you've ever had.

That can't feel too good, huh?
I have done very well in life with out being a bully or a thief. Why do you think Trump was sent away in the 7th grade? Why do you think his professors at Wharton said he was the dumbest student they ever had?

Haha, poor little pussy living his best fantasy life on the internet. I can picture the tears cutting tracks through the cheetoh stains on your face.
And I picture you munching on the corn out of biden's shit as one of the rare pleasures you get in your struggle to masquerade as a human being. God fucked you good, didn't he...LOL

BTW, my compliments to the 3rd graders helping you put that sniveling shit together. Don't get carried away, everybody needs to keep their clothes on. Probably a state law, even in your shithole.

And I picture you munching on the corn out of biden's shit as one of the rare pleasures you get in your struggle to masquerade as a human being. God fucked you good, didn't he...LOL

BTW, my compliments to the 3rd graders helping you put that sniveling shit together. Don't get carried away, everybody needs to keep their clothes on. Probably a state law, even in your shithole.
Haha, look how excited you get, when you finally get some attention. Like a retarded kid on the 4th of July, who thinks it is Christmas. Trolls certainly are easy pets to care for.

Any official in New York is as goofy as you, why would you listen to anything they say?
.....just look at the picture......all you need to know.
They're all mad because they sticking it up trump. It makes me warm inside to see you idiots squirm. Its the only time you ever felt line democrats.

I have done very well in life with out being a bully or a thief. Why do you think Trump was sent away in the 7th grade? Why do you think his professors at Wharton said he was the dumbest student they ever had?
I'm all for keeping it real. Why do you think DJT has billions, sleeps with a supermodel and received more votes than the kenyan lawn jockey..... AND hillury.

"You've done very well" could easily mean you scrape the bugs off his windshield at the carwash and don't make eye contact with him. You're not even the species as that man. C'mon man!

Haha, look how excited you get, when you finally get some attention. Like a retarded kid on the 4th of July, who thinks it is Christmas. Trolls certainly are easy pets to care for.
OMFG..... I can't compete with that. That's midwestern fucktard meets vodka meets an overdose of stool softener.

You win! I'll never be the same.

Well it ssounds like donny had a troubled night. Some of his rhetoric is as deranged as that of his supporters on this thread. I particulsrly like this bit.

“The targeting of a President of the United States, who got more votes while in office than any President in History, by far, and is a person that the Radical Left Democrats don’t want to run again, represents an unconstitutional attack on our Country—and the people will not allow this travesty of justice to happen,” he concluded.

It joins up all the different aspects of the Trump brand.

1. Lies - Joe Biden got 8 million more votes than the disgraced former President.
2. Victimhood - Being an ex Pres doesnt mean you can break the law.
3. Ignorance - He has zero knowledge of the constitution.
4. Fascism - Appealing to his underclass followrs to rise up in support of his sorry fat arse.

He has reignited the golden age of twitter with this masterpiece.

"It is not unusual for parties to a legal proceeding to disagree about the facts," the attorney general's office wrote in a letter filed in New York state court. "But it is truly rare for a party to publicly disagree with statements submitted by his own attorneys in a signed pleading -- let alone one day after the pleading was filed."

I have only ever been involved in one legal dispute and my Solicitor asked to me to observe a press and social media silence until the matter was setttled. I am sure that Donnys people have done the same. What is he playing at ? Nobody is this stupid.
At least you found an unbiased source, Limey Fuckwit.

For your information, and for all Trump Cult Members, Trump is campaigning and running for the office of POTUS in the 2024 election. Since he is a mentally deficient numb skull on steroids, he must be defeated at all costs. Since he is running, as evidenced by his many public comments and his holding of campaign rallies, those of us opposed to him, the majority of Americans and all patriotic Americans, must practice due diligence and stay on top of this fool constantly. The future of our country depends on it. Bigly!!!
Ooohhhh! So THATS why you brainless dips are acting so pathetically....you are afraid he is running for president!

The reason no one pays attention to retards like you is because you believe that if someone doesn't agree with you 100%, they're a "Trump cult member".

How utterly stupid of you.

I'm a patriotic American; No one forced me to wear my country's uniform for 20 years, and I'm content in allowing Trump to defeat himself. Trump may, indeed, run. That would surprise no one. But he's not going to be the nominee. His conduct during his tenure was outright juvenile, and the GOP simply won't allow that to happen again.

But go ahead and focus all of your attention on him, and make him the target of all your hatred and derision. That way you'll never see the viable GOP candidate coming up from behind you and beating the Alzheimer's patient in a landslide...
25 years for me, and voting is easy.....look at the Dim America hating candidate and vote for the other one.

It really isnt difficult to do so. Especially when the subject is trump and his criminal operations. He is one crooked fuck. Thats probably why the low grade underclass support him. People like you..
Waah waah waah Commie maybe Trump has a new inflatable doll out for you to buy.

Forum List

Back