NY DA Alvin Bragg Caught Withholding 600 Pages of Exculpatory Evidence From Grand Jury

You forgot about the hearing for that motion.

It's about the 'evidence' prosecution didn't present on discovery.
That doesn't affect the time required to FILE.

No...The prosecution had to prove its case....with evidence of the charged offenses.

It doesn't matter if they spent the rest of the time nursing fawns....

"Shirley", Bragg has indicted Trump by now....amiright?

No...The prosecution had to prove its case....with evidence of the charged offenses.
Now you don't think prosecution would pull any hanky panky withholding possible exculpatory evidence, do you?

Now you don't think prosecution would pull any hanky panky withholding possible exculpatory evidence, do you?

That's always a possibility; however, there's been no such evidence shown in any of these cases.

That's always a possibility; however, there's been no such evidence shown in any of these cases.
LOL..................usually well after the conviction, not before.

DA Alvin Bragg's completely polilitical, desperate, weakest case ever in 6 1/2 years against Trump is OVER.

Liberals and conservatives alike have declared how weak this case is, how Bragg should give it up.

Costello destroyed his case followed by Vragg being caught breaking the law / violating the 5th Amendment.

His own Grand Jury doesn't agree with him that there is a prosecutable crime - exactly what the DOJ concluded.

Bragg's 5 seconds of fame is over.
What we always have to remember is, it's not that an actual crime was ever committed, it's about compiling a list of things they accused him of for election time. None of it has been true, but they will publish the list as though it was, the lamestream media will parrot it for a year before the election, and the lefty sheep will bleat it from the rooftops to each other.

What we always have to remember is, it's not that an actual crime was ever committed, it's about compiling a list of things they accused him of for election time. None of it has been true, but they will publish the list as though it was, the lamestream media will parrot it for a year before the election, and the lefty sheep will bleat it from the rooftops to each other.
They want a mug shot for perpetuity....win or lose. That's where this is going.

:cuckoo: :cuckoo:So you do know all the facts? Nope, you don't. You have no idea what evidence and testimony was heard and seem.

Which liberals know the facts? I bet Derchowitz doesn't have all the facts.:cuckoo:

Even dems are saying this whole is about politics.
Crazy cat lady...:cuckoo:

Even dems are saying this whole is about politics.
Crazy cat lady...:cuckoo:

Careful, your populist is showing.

What polls say is irrelevant. The people answering the polls do not know what the jury knows and they certainly have no impact on the law.

But your poll is curious to me.

From rass's site. These are the three questions in their supposed poll.

1* Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg is reportedly seeking a grand jury indictment of former President Donald Trump. Do you approve or disapprove of bringing criminal charges against Trump?

2* How likely is it that Trump committed crimes that would justify prosecution by the Manhattan District Attorney?

3* Do you agree or disagree with this statement: Prosecuting Trump in Manhattan would be “an outrageous abuse of power by a radical DA who lets violent criminals walk as he pursues political vengeance against President Trump"?
Can you explain to me why this poll uses McCarthy's own quote in a polling question?

Can you explain why a legitimate poll would ask a loaded question like that?

I mean really, what kind of poll phrases a questions like this? "an outrageous abuse of power by a radical DA who lets violent criminals walk as he pursues political vengeance against President Trump"

Not sure how this didn't set off any red flags for you but I suppose when it says what you want.to hear, you slurp and derp without question.

Careful, your populist is showing.

What polls say is irrelevant. The people answering the polls do not know what the jury knows and they certainly have no impact on the law.

But your poll is curious to me.

From rass's site. These are the three questions in their supposed poll.

1* Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg is reportedly seeking a grand jury indictment of former President Donald Trump. Do you approve or disapprove of bringing criminal charges against Trump?

2* How likely is it that Trump committed crimes that would justify prosecution by the Manhattan District Attorney?

3* Do you agree or disagree with this statement: Prosecuting Trump in Manhattan would be “an outrageous abuse of power by a radical DA who lets violent criminals walk as he pursues political vengeance against President Trump"?
Can you explain to me why this poll uses McCarthy's own quote in a polling question?

Can you explain why a legitimate poll would ask a loaded question like that?

I mean really, what kind of poll phrases a questions like this? "an outrageous abuse of power by a radical DA who lets violent criminals walk as he pursues political vengeance against President Trump"

Not sure how this didn't set off any red flags for you but I suppose when it says what you want.to hear, you slurp and derp without question.

Bragg is failing that much is obvious.
Of course when the case totally falls apart which it has you'll just ignore it and move on to the next fake scandal.

Forum List

Back