NY Police Clear Shake Shack. They Didn't Purposely Poison The Police

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
So the posts on this board in the last week or so were wrong.

No one at Shake Shack purposely poisoned the police.

The NY police investigated the incident.

Here is the statement from the Detectives' Endowment Association:

Good to know.

It's odd though... no one else affected. Enough bleach in the milk shakes to cause illness to 3 cops.

Weird unintentional incident.

This is just the NYPD covering their big inflamed asses!
So they want people to believe a toxic cleaner "accidentally" made it's way into the drinks of three NYPD cops?
And only three NYPD cops? And no one else in a busy and popular NY spot in downtown Manhattan?

That's like your mom "accidentally" pouring Draino in your chocolate milk, but none of your siblings.

Don't believe it all.

They don't explain anything.

And the coincidence is very strong.

Without more explanation (right now it is just....believe us.....with no facts), I don't see it anything but overt.

So you believe the police when they tell you they were poisoned but you don't believe those same police when they say it wasn't intentional or criminal. The police did the investigation. They know the facts.

You didn't do an investigation. You don't know the facts.

If you don't want to believe it, that's our choice. Me, I'll deal with reality and facts.

Have fun with your delusions.

So you believe the police when they tell you they were poisoned but you don't believe those same police when they say it wasn't intentional or criminal. The police did the investigation. They know the facts.

If you don't want to believe it, that's our choice. Me, I'll deal with reality and facts.

Don't let that ring through your nose get in the way of your "independent thought".

Given the circumstances......it would be gas on the fire to publish anything differently.

They have not even identified the substance they got sick over.

Maybe the police were faking it.

They say it was not intentional.

Are you even questioning that it happened at all ?

No: Someone tugs on the ring and you follow.

Or more likely given ALL the circumstances they know what they want the public to believe.
And there are lots of dumb fish out there willing to take any bait that's offered.

Sounds like the Warren Commission's greatest hits you are singing.
That's the point: You aren't dealing with "reality" and "facts". You are dealing with lies the NYPD is feeding you.
And their story doesn't make sense for a moment, if you actually think about it.

Have fun being a brain dead dupe!

This will not change the minds of the Cult.

This will not change the minds of the Cult.
Have you actually analyzed the claims of the NYPD investigators vs. the actual circumstances of this case?
No. Of course you haven't. That would take too much brain work and it's much easier just to throw out some
tiresome old memes that you pretend are clever despite all evidence to the contrary.

I'll leave you with your lone thought.

Have you actually analyzed the claims of the NYPD investigators vs. the actual circumstances of this case?
No. Of course you haven't. That would take too much brain work and it's much easier just to throw out some
tiresome old memes that you pretend are clever despite all evidence to the contrary.

I'll leave you with your lone thought.

Okay, thanks.

And the Mayor made sure the investigation came to the above mentioned conclusion.

No information on if the cleaning was done as scheduled, no information on anyone else getting sick.

“So the posts on this board in the last week or so were wrong.”

Posts by conservatives who are consistent at being wrong.

And of course conservatives will continue to spread the lie that Shake Shack purposely poisoned the police.

“So the posts on this board in the last week or so were wrong.”

Posts by conservatives who are consistent at being wrong.

And of course conservatives will continue to spread the lie that Shake Shack purposely poisoned the police.

Yes it doesn't matter what factual truths and evidence are presented to them. They prefer the lies.

I didn't put that up for those crazy people.

I put that up for the sane people on this board.

People like you.

And the Mayor made sure the investigation came to the above mentioned conclusion.

No information on if the cleaning was done as scheduled, no information on anyone else getting sick.
I find it incredible to think someone would actually think a business in mid town Manhattan
with all the thousands of people walking by in foot traffic surrounded by the multitude of tourist attractions
(like the nearby Empire State building) during prime business time in the city that never sleeps (about 8:30 pm
this happened) would shut down it's milk shake making capabilities to perform routine maintenance it could do during non business hours just the same and just as well.
Talk about being as thick as a brick wall.

And even if someone is so stupid and full of shit as to believe the stories they are asked swallow how it is that only three people, who just happen to be NY PD officers, are the only ones effected by this so called "cleaning"?
Isn't that an incredible coincidence?

And then for the cherry on the top of the shake, to talk shit about conservatives as if they are the ones
who have a problem with accepting reality as it is and not as they wish it to be.

I'm stunned by the lack of self awareness and critical thinking skills some of the fish here display.
It's truly amazing.

Fake news.

I am really certain that this business wasn't doing maintenance on their biggest money maker (it's called the
"Shake Shack" for a reason) in the middle of their busy business day.
Why would anyone be stupid enough to swallow this story put out by cops looking out for other cops?

Forum List

Back