NY Post- NY Food Stamp Recipients are Shipping Welfare-Funded Groceries to Relatives

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
NY food stamp recipients are shipping welfare-funded groceries to relatives in Jamaica, Dominican Republic and Haiti

New York food stamp recipients are shipping welfare-funded groceries to relatives in Jamaica, Dominican Republic, Haiti - NYPOST.com

I swear we need more prisons for the a-holes and we need to keep thm locked up for a long time. If we had real consequences in response to crime there would be less of those who commit them.

We also need Welfare 'Chain Gangs'. To keep receiving benefits beyond 1/yr, you must work for Obama's infrastructure sustainment plans. Government Day Care will watch your copius kids while you hit the weed whacker for 8/hrs a day.

-Geaux

Nothing new here,this has been going on for years,people from other countries come to NY for the free benefits

A lot of money goes to Mexico from illegals.

And that shit needs to be taxed at 25%. Second biggest money maker in mexico next to Pemex.

What about corporations that move their headquarters offshore to avoid taxes?

Tax them at 25% also?

Not even close to being the same thing. It's just liberal deflection. Welfare benefits paid to the needy here is not a form of foreign aid. If they are sending welfare funded food out of the country, they are not in need and shouldn't get anything.

Remittances should be taxed the same way all expenditures of money is taxed.

And that shit needs to be taxed at 25%. Second biggest money maker in mexico next to Pemex.

Tax them at 25% also?

Not even close to being the same thing. It's just liberal deflection. Welfare benefits paid to the needy here is not a form of foreign aid. If they are sending welfare funded food out of the country, they are not in need and shouldn't get anything.

Remittances should be taxed the same way all expenditures of money is taxed.

You're right. Billions in lost tax revenue vs. a few cans of beans.

Not even close to being the same thing.

A lot of money goes to Mexico from illegals.

Tax them at 25% also?

What about all the business that are here from foreign countries. Toyota for example. Dont they employ Americans?
Thats about global economy
This about a huge section of our society that sends a crap load of money home and out of our tax coffers. And we get nothing.
And mexicos second largest money maker is hardly "a few cans of beans".

Last edited:
I have always read where Rethugs HATE ALL taxes.

Except taxes on illegals. Where is Grover?

I bet you all want the hated Federal Government to collect those taxes to. Right?
But you know they will spend that money on more welfare for illegals, so what is the point?

I have even worked with Mexican legals working on roofing crews. Know what they do? Send about half their legal earning to Mexico. Tax them at 25% also? Why?

I bet you all want the hated Federal Government to collect those taxes to. Right?
But you know they will spend that money on more welfare for illegals, so what is the point?

So you're just fine letting them spend it in mexico? Talk about hating taxes.....
You hate em so much you'd rather see the mexican gov get em.
What a douche.

So you're just fine letting them spend it in mexico? Talk about hating taxes.....
You hate em so much you'd rather see the mexican gov get em.
What a douche.

Why should folks who pay no taxes, yet are on the dole, care about where OUR taxes are going as long as they get theirs? I bet some of the losers on USMB are paying the internet bill will OUR $$

-Geaux

Forum List

Back