NY Post- NY Food Stamp Recipients are Shipping Welfare-Funded Groceries to Relatives

NY food stamp recipients are shipping welfare-funded groceries to relatives in Jamaica, Dominican Republic and Haiti

New York food stamp recipients are shipping welfare-funded groceries to relatives in Jamaica, Dominican Republic, Haiti - NYPOST.com

I swear we need more prisons for the a-holes and we need to keep thm locked up for a long time. If we had real consequences in response to crime there would be less of those who commit them.

We also need Welfare 'Chain Gangs'. To keep receiving benefits beyond 1/yr, you must work for Obama's infrastructure sustainment plans. Government Day Care will watch your copius kids while you hit the weed whacker for 8/hrs a day.

-Geaux
This kind of shit has been going on for quite some time now.
Here's another scam. NYC parents were putting their kids on buses and sending them to public schools in New Jersey complete with fake addresses.
Some of these towns could not figure out why school enrollment kept rising even though few new people were moving in. Local residents and members of Parent Teacher Associations began tracking these kids and discovered the scam.
It exists no more. The taxpayers of these towns were ripped off uncountable amounts of money.

A lot of money goes to Mexico from illegals.

And that shit needs to be taxed at 25%. Second biggest money maker in mexico next to Pemex.

What about corporations that move their headquarters offshore to avoid taxes?

Tax them at 25% also?
Non sequitur.
This shifting of business locations would not be necessary but for federal regulations and a confiscatory corporate tax rate.
In any event, your are mixing issues.

And that shit needs to be taxed at 25%. Second biggest money maker in mexico next to Pemex.

What about corporations that move their headquarters offshore to avoid taxes?

Tax them at 25% also?

What about all the business that are here from foreign countries. Toyota for example. Dont they employ Americans?
Thats about global economy
This about a huge section of our society that sends a crap load of money home and out of our tax coffers. And we get nothing.
And mexicos second largest money maker is hardly "a few cans of beans".

Libs conveniently ignore this reality.

I have always read where Rethugs HATE ALL taxes.

Except taxes on illegals. Where is Grover?

I bet you all want the hated Federal Government to collect those taxes to. Right?
But you know they will spend that money on more welfare for illegals, so what is the point?

Cut the bullshit.
You are another one of these geniuses that thinks economic prosperity is created by taxation.

He saved GM and Chrysler, moron, not the city of Detroit...

Links to ANY of these hater dupe tall tales? Boy you people hate minorities. Never care about your cheap illegal labor until your greedy a-hole heroes start a depression lol- what a disgrace....

He saved GM and Chrysler, moron, not the city of Detroit...

Links to ANY of these hater dupe tall tales? Boy you people hate minorities. Never care about your cheap illegal labor until your greedy a-hole heroes start a depression lol- what a disgrace....

He said Detroit. He did not say 'I refuse to let the auto industry go bankrupt'

I guess his telepromter failed again. lol

-Geaux

The story doesn't really make much sense. Shipping outside the US is not cheap. You can't buy booze or cigarettes with food stamps and it doesn't make any sense to ship milk or eggs or orange juice. They probably have cheaper veggies in Jamaica or Dominican and meat spoils so what food stamp purchases would make it worth while to ship?

I have always read where Rethugs HATE ALL taxes.

Except taxes on illegals. Where is Grover?

I bet you all want the hated Federal Government to collect those taxes to. Right?
But you know they will spend that money on more welfare for illegals, so what is the point?

So your good with someone not paying taxes sending money and food across the border. Then you tell me i don't pay enough? Sorry but your an idiot and what is wrong with the country. Please move to detroit.

[MENTION=18701]NYcarbineer[/MENTION]:

This is your state/city:

images

This is your state/city after welfare and excessive pensions:

i-R4S6HHL-L.jpg

Thanks and have a nice evening.

If you ship stuff out of the US you need to state what is in the package. WTF would food stamps buy in the US that Dominicans or Jamaicans couldn't get at home? You can't ship liquids. Canned goods are really heavy. What it is alleged that the food stamp people are shipping? Potato chips?

If you ship stuff out of the US you need to state what is in the package. WTF would food stamps buy in the US that Dominicans or Jamaicans couldn't get at home? You can't ship liquids. Canned goods are really heavy. What it is alleged that the food stamp people are shipping? Potato chips?

I heard today even the ice cream truck takes those cards.

I have even worked with Mexican legals working on roofing crews. Know what they do? Send about half their legal earning to Mexico. Tax them at 25% also? Why?

They are free to ship what THEY earn. Not to freeload off the American Taxpayer.

NY food stamp recipients are shipping welfare-funded groceries to relatives in Jamaica, Dominican Republic and Haiti

New York food stamp recipients are shipping welfare-funded groceries to relatives in Jamaica, Dominican Republic, Haiti - NYPOST.com

I swear we need more prisons for the a-holes and we need to keep thm locked up for a long time. If we had real consequences in response to crime there would be less of those who commit them.

We also need Welfare 'Chain Gangs'. To keep receiving benefits beyond 1/yr, you must work for Obama's infrastructure sustainment plans. Government Day Care will watch your copius kids while you hit the weed whacker for 8/hrs a day.

-Geaux

Incarceration is more expensive than welfare and food stamps. Like 30 or 40k a year depending on the state. Maybe a minimum income is in order just like Tom Paine envisioned.

Forum List

Back