NY Post- NY Food Stamp Recipients are Shipping Welfare-Funded Groceries to Relatives

[MENTION=18701]NYcarbineer[/MENTION]:

This is your state/city:

images

This is your state/city after welfare and excessive pensions:

i-R4S6HHL-L.jpg

Thanks and have a nice evening.

It's your state and city after jobs are shipped to low wage countries. Heaven forbid paying decent wages and benefits.

If you ship stuff out of the US you need to state what is in the package. WTF would food stamps buy in the US that Dominicans or Jamaicans couldn't get at home? You can't ship liquids. Canned goods are really heavy. What it is alleged that the food stamp people are shipping? Potato chips?

The food stamps help support big agriculture like archer daniels, so really, who cares whether people use the food stamps, ship it overseas, or dump it in the harbor?

Last edited:
[MENTION=18701]NYcarbineer[/MENTION]:

This is your state/city:

images

This is your state/city after welfare and excessive pensions:

i-R4S6HHL-L.jpg

Thanks and have a nice evening.

It's your state and city after jobs are shipped to low wage countries. Heaven forbid paying decent wages and benefits.

God forbid any liberal city had anyone to pay decent wages and benefits to.

If you ship stuff out of the US you need to state what is in the package. WTF would food stamps buy in the US that Dominicans or Jamaicans couldn't get at home? You can't ship liquids. Canned goods are really heavy. What it is alleged that the food stamp people are shipping? Potato chips?

Also, isn't customs worried about bug infestation?

As a frequent visitor to Jamaica I promise you people send supplies there all the time.
As far as the cost effectiveness goes? I guess it has to be or they woudnt do it.

Also, isn't customs worried about bug infestation?

Sure they are. But you wont be getting fruit or veggies past the dogs for long before getting caught.

I have even worked with Mexican legals working on roofing crews. Know what they do? Send about half their legal earning to Mexico. Tax them at 25% also? Why?

They are free to ship what THEY earn. Not to freeload off the American Taxpayer.

I have a problem with that. When they send that money home it isnt spent here. Thats bad for the American economy anyway you look at it.
And were talking HUGE amounts of money. It's mexicos second biggest income next to PEMEX.

It's very simple: they lie. Simply do not put what is actually in the container on the customs form...if one container in 50 is checked, I'd be amazed.

As a frequent visitor to Jamaica I promise you people send supplies there all the time.
As far as the cost effectiveness goes? I guess it has to be or they woudnt do it.

It's cost-effective when they aren't paying for the stuff they are sending!

I have always read where Rethugs HATE ALL taxes.

Except taxes on illegals. Where is Grover?

I bet you all want the hated Federal Government to collect those taxes to. Right?
But you know they will spend that money on more welfare for illegals, so what is the point?

taxes on illegals are a perfect way for replenishing the pool of money which are spent on them in schools and hospitals. And for all other infrastructure they are using and not paying for it.

Tax the money sending at 25%.

The food stamps help support big agriculture like archer daniels, so really, who cares whether people use the food stamps, ship it overseas, or dump it in the harbor?

you know, that "food stamps" are not actually food, but money(from a taxpayer's pocket)don't you?

Forum List

Back