NY post roast Biden’s over scarring their grand daughter

Poor Baron.

He's really tall now, so his daddy won't appear in public with him. Donald doesn't like how he looks in comparison to his son. It highlights just how much Donald has been lying about his own height.
Eric Trump is taller than his dad and we see them together all the time ! Baron is very young and is being shielded from the public eye because of that ... idiot .

Why would you say anything about baron Trump?

The Bidens disowning their 4-year old granddaughter is cruel.
iu
No Xmas stocking for Little Navy
Posting pictures of a young child on social media like that. Creepy.

Oh I see, I though kids of the president were off-limits. No matter the relationship you outsiders have no idea what the true story is.
Dang, evidently the granddaughter is off limits, even for the Bidens...dumbass.

Hunter and Joe both seem to have gotten their morality, their compassion and their business sense from the Mexican cartels.

Oh I see, I though kids of the president were off-limits. No matter the relationship you outsiders have no idea what the true story is.
What is off-limits is criticizing the MINOR kids of the president. What we are condemning is the president’s treatment of his own grandchildren.

If Biden had any morals, he’d invite the girl to the White House the next time they have a family gathering so she could meet her cousins and grandparents. If Hunter wanted to boycott it, that’s up to him.

And then it would be up to the child’s mother to accept or decline. I actually think the girl is better off not knowing the Biden Family.

What is off-limits is criticizing the MINOR kids of the president. What we are condemning is the president’s treatment of his own grandchildren.

If Biden had any morals, he’d invite the girl to the White House the next time they have a family gathering so she could meet her cousins and grandparents. If Hunter wanted to boycott it, that’s up to him.

And then it would be up to the child’s mother to accept or decline. I actually think the girl is better off not knowing the Biden Family.
How many people follow your advice?

The BDS is getting worse.

It's not the BDS itself that the Trump cult deviants crave, of course. It's hate in general. They literally get a hate-rush from the endorphins that are released when they spin themselves into a hate-frenzy. Their brains have become addicted to that. That's why they need to hate more and more each day, and why they're generally so unstable, as junkies tend to be.

The BDS is getting worse.

It's not the BDS itself that the Trump cult deviants crave, of course. It's hate in general. They literally get a hate-rush from the endorphins that are released when they spin themselves into a hate-frenzy. Their brains have become addicted to that. That's why they need to hate more and more each day, and why they're generally so unstable, as junkies tend to be.
you people hate trump and anyone who says they are for him....how are you people any different?...

Forum List

Back