NY Times Goes Into Full Deflection Mode for NY Islamo Terrorist

22894447_1359115627533968_4173186536196687453_n.jpg

"He broke so many DOT laws he didnt have a choice"
paraphrased of course.
Ummm the DOT is VERY strict on semi laws and regulations. They have to be. It might be cool to be riding in the back of a semi fucking a sheep in Urgastakistaniland but not here.

makes sense. There is a difference between citizenship and importing third worlders.
When you bedwetters use that argument, you look really stupid.
Guns are a constitutional right. Importing 4th century savages isnt.

Poor baby was disillusioned by America, his work, and did not learn true Islam..... :dunno:
The left will always protect Islam, they are allies in their war against Western Civilization.

Finding a Rootless Life in U.S., Sayfullo Saipov Turned to Radicalism

So here we have a "moderate" Muslim coming to America who was "radicalized"?

Well, I guess vetting them does not good then. All that is required for them to become radicalized is have trouble finding a job.

So give a Muslim a job, or else!

Poor baby was disillusioned by America, his work, and did not learn true Islam..... :dunno:
The left will always protect Islam, they are allies in their war against Western Civilization.

Well, I guess vetting them does not good then. All that is required for them to become radicalized is have trouble finding a job.

One problem. He had jobs.

Funny how millions immigrate into America but only one group ends up mass murdering innocent Americans.

Like Schumer 6 hours after Vegas calling for the confiscation of guns from all law abiding Americans?

Yeah, just like that thing that never happened.
Moron now lies about Schumer calling for more gun controls 6 hours after the Vegas shooting.

And just look, just as I suspected you'e lying aND now want to use your emotional fuckery to persuade someone instead of facts. Lol...this time put it in caps and say something about loving the flag. Let's hope that works instead of posting facts.

American born Americans who are Anglo Saxons and Christians and all occasionally go off and slaughter as many as they can .....it is in our DNA....and most Importantly it signals FREEDOM ...wooooo hooooo

Here is my plan

First patient pull out the skull remove the cancer
Breakin' his back chisel necks for the answer
Supersonic bionic robot voodoo power
Equator ex my chance to flex skills on Ampex
With power meters and heaters gauge anti freeze

Octagon oxygen aluminum intoxicants
More ways to blow blood cells in your face
React with four bombs and six fire missiles
Armed with seven rounds of space doo-doo pistols
You may not believe, livin' on the Earth planet

Funny how millions immigrate into America but only one group ends up mass murdering innocent Americans.
Mass Murder? Sorry, but thanks to REAL 'MURICANS, it's not even close to "mass murder" until you get into 20+ people killed.

Mass Murder? Sorry, but thanks to REAL 'MURICANS, it's not even close to "mass murder" until you get into 20+ people killed.
Nice to know you lefties have such a high tolerance for murder.

American born Americans who are Anglo Saxons and Christians and all occasionally go off and slaughter as many as they can .....it is in our DNA....and most Importantly it signals FREEDOM ...wooooo hooooo

Here is my plan

First patient pull out the skull remove the cancer
Breakin' his back chisel necks for the answer
Supersonic bionic robot voodoo power
Equator ex my chance to flex skills on Ampex
With power meters and heaters gauge anti freeze

Octagon oxygen aluminum intoxicants
More ways to blow blood cells in your face
React with four bombs and six fire missiles
Armed with seven rounds of space doo-doo pistols
You may not believe, livin' on the Earth planet
90% of all murders in the US are conducted by Democrats.
Just look at the prison population if you do not believe it.

Yet the nyt would be the first to advocate for more regulatory control.
Hypocrisy is their name.
"He broke so many DOT laws he didnt have a choice"
paraphrased of course.
Ummm the DOT is VERY strict on semi laws and regulations. They have to be. It might be cool to be riding in the back of a semi fucking a sheep in Urgastakistaniland but not here.

Like Schumer 6 hours after Vegas calling for the confiscation of guns from all law abiding Americans?

Yeah, just like that thing that never happened.
Moron now lies about Schumer calling for more gun controls 6 hours after the Vegas shooting.

And just look, just as I suspected you'e lying aND now want to use your emotional fuckery to persuade someone instead of facts. Lol...this time put it in caps and say something about loving the flag. Let's hope that works instead of posting facts.
Lying for your masters, tsk tsk.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/c...mp-reawakening-on-gun-control/article/2636371

Chuck Schumer on Las Vegas Massacre: Congress Must Pass Gun Laws

Forum List

Back