NY Times Goes Into Full Deflection Mode for NY Islamo Terrorist

Nice to know you lefties have such a high tolerance for murder.
23131902_1620074598015738_7389025497088203323_n.jpg
And your solution is to violate the US Constitution.
Commie fascist.

The Vegas shooter was from an inner city ghetto, that's why it's impossible to do anything about mass shootings. all that anyone can realistically do is throw up one's hands and say"oh well such is the price of Freedom" and then focus on Black athletes kneeling in silent protect ...and vilify them...

what you gonna do about this kind of terror from ordinary white males who go off the chain as in Las Vegas and Oklahoma
factsBombers.jpg
oklahoma19n-40-web.jpg

There is no doubt that it's important to get to the root of radicalization. Like anything in life, it's far easier to prevent harm early rather than try and correct a problem once it has started. These guys aren't born terrorists just as people aren't born smokers, addicts or criminals.

It's important to find out who was influencing him, who was in his circle of influence, what he was reading, viewing etc. In this case, there has to be some connection to the mosque he attended. A former NYPD detective stated that this particular place of worship was on their radar long ago. The FBI interviewed this guy in 2015. There was definitely smoke.

In the end, yes, living in a free society, you simply cannot stop every attack. Trying to understand the root of the issue to me isn't an insult, though it may be too early to revert to that logical assessment.

Last edited:
There is no doubt that it's important to get to the root of radicalization. Like anything in life, it's far easier to prevent harm early rather than try and correct a problem once it has started. These guys aren't born terrorists just s people aren't born smokers, addicts or criminals.

It's important to find out who was influencing him, who was in his circle of influence, what he was reading, viewing etc. In this case, there has to be some connection to the mosque he attended. A former NYPD detective stated that this particular place of worship was on their radar long ago. The FBI interviewed this guy in 2015. There was definitely smoke.

In the end, yes, living in a free society, you simply cannot stop every attack. Trying to understand the root of the issue to me isn't an insult, though it may be too early to revert to that logical assessment.
who is influencing Right wing Militia Sovereign Citizens and Oath takers

Quoting you:
Like Schumer 6 hours after Vegas calling for the confiscation of guns from all law abiding Americans?

See? I don't even have to try anymore. You're tells are so obvious that I just sit back and wait for you to overstate like you always do, then watch you own yourself with a link that doesn't match your hair on fire pronouncements.
Banning people on a list created in secret by the government from owning a gun, moron. Can't get anymore obvious, dufus.

And here again we have a thread with the left attempting to deflect from what Islamos are doing in America.

Quoting you:
Like Schumer 6 hours after Vegas calling for the confiscation of guns from all law abiding Americans?

See? I don't even have to try anymore. You're tells are so obvious that I just sit back and wait for you to overstate like you always do, then watch you own yourself with a link that doesn't match your hair on fire pronouncements.
Banning people on a list created in secret by the government from owning a gun, moron. Can't get anymore obvious, dufus.

That' nit what your link says. You'e better off not including links because they show either you didn't read what you link to or you're reading it and knowingly lying. Have fun shithead

Because of fear. It’s what drives them. They think supporting these extremists will keep us all safe. You know, that old adage “just give peace a chance”. They fail to understand these extremists will not find peace in their heads until they dominate all.
How come the Democrats never admit that these recurring Muslim Mass Murder attacks are hate crimes?

Notice how the Jihadocrats always circle their wagons around Muslim Mass Murderers and start calling people “islamophobic”

Yeah, excuse me if I don't believe these hacks with this phoney outrage depending on skin color.
You really think it's phony?

It''s controlled outrage. Human life is so precious that they said nothing could be done and refocused instead on dems when it was a white dude. When the person is a minority suddenly they hold human life above all other things that's so precious and sweet and something MUST be done!

Forum List

Back