NY Times Proudly Proclaims America Should be Governed by Mob Rule

`
While I'm sure you didn't read the entire article (I did) I found the author, Michael Tomasky, logic to be wanting. While I agree that the high court has been rigged with an evangelical, so-called catholic, right winger, I don't agree that SCOTUS should represent a mob, which pretty much sums up the reaction of the far left to Kavanaugh's election.

The ideological make up of the Supreme Court in the Dred Scott case had nothing to do with it's decision.

He embarrassed himself , for some reason he refuses to comprehend justices are supposed to be impartial

The Article will disappoint the Founding Fathers---who set up a Republic precisely with the intention of avoiding Mob Rule.

Is the person who wrote it a Suck-Ass Liberal Pinhead? Well, he wrote for the NYT so I guess I know the answer to that question.
Who said we've got "mob rule?" That's what you're going to call the left, now, when they protest, huh, "mobs?" Oh, that will bring over a few Independents and Democrats for sure.

Why? Who would want to join a screaming mob, except the screaming mob? They look like the idiots they are.
Riots are more likely..........seems the Dems protest riot police and buses to haul off those to jail are needed every time. It is one thing to protest PEACEFULLY and entirely another to use violence as a means for political ends............

Time and time again the left use intimidation and fear tactics on their protests..........when they don't get their way or when they are offended and they try to trample the Freedom of those who speak against them............ANTIFA and BLM being prime examples..........brandishing metal clubs with homemade body armor going to crack heads of those they disagree with............

That isn't a Peaceful Protest................that is an intent to incite violence.
:boohoo:
Wake up. It's both sides. You all will be back with your AR's on your shoulders as soon as you lose.
phoenix0530.jpg
Anti Muslim Crusaders...........which I am not a part of ..........Are you part of Antifa...........BLM.............who are violent to the core.

Do you start riots at Trump rallies.............are you following Republicans to gas stations and harassing them.........at the movies.........are you trying to scare Collins going to work by chanting and yelling at her.....................

You are as much a part of those groups as I am part of the Crusaders.................In regards to when we lose...........TEA PARTY.........You bet. But they didn't go there and burn the town down to the ground...........and didn't silence the opposition...........Police were there........but didn't have to do mass arrests..........now did they.
How many times do I have to remind you that NO ONE has burned any town down to the ground. I don't hear you guys being silenced in the least. CNN had equal representation last night, as a matter of fact, Kavanaugh supporters and those against. But they were totally matter of fact about it, not insulting or asking for violence.

The Article will disappoint the Founding Fathers---who set up a Republic precisely with the intention of avoiding Mob Rule.

Is the person who wrote it a Suck-Ass Liberal Pinhead? Well, he wrote for the NYT so I guess I know the answer to that question.
Who said we've got "mob rule?" That's what you're going to call the left, now, when they protest, huh, "mobs?" Oh, that will bring over a few Independents and Democrats for sure.
What was the purpose of the protests then? Isn’t it, you better not vote against us? Ain’t that mob rule? That’s not a ballot box is it?
I know you would prefer everyone just keep their mouths shut and let the Republicans do as they will, but ... hullo .... no, people aren't going to do that, and I do wish you folks would quit whining so much about it. It isn't manly.
I have no issue with protest, I have issue with threats from protest outside the ballot box!
Mob rule is what happened to Flake in the elevator and Manchun in the hall. Shouting people down isn’t protest. It’s mob rule
i have a good argument.

Why? Who would want to join a screaming mob, except the screaming mob? They look like the idiots they are.
Riots are more likely..........seems the Dems protest riot police and buses to haul off those to jail are needed every time. It is one thing to protest PEACEFULLY and entirely another to use violence as a means for political ends............

Time and time again the left use intimidation and fear tactics on their protests..........when they don't get their way or when they are offended and they try to trample the Freedom of those who speak against them............ANTIFA and BLM being prime examples..........brandishing metal clubs with homemade body armor going to crack heads of those they disagree with............

That isn't a Peaceful Protest................that is an intent to incite violence.
Wake up. It's both sides. You all will be back with your AR's on your shoulders as soon as you lose.
phoenix0530.jpg
Anti Muslim Crusaders...........which I am not a part of ..........Are you part of Antifa...........BLM.............who are violent to the core.

Do you start riots at Trump rallies.............are you following Republicans to gas stations and harassing them.........at the movies.........are you trying to scare Collins going to work by chanting and yelling at her.....................

You are as much a part of those groups as I am part of the Crusaders.................In regards to when we lose...........TEA PARTY.........You bet. But they didn't go there and burn the town down to the ground...........and didn't silence the opposition...........Police were there........but didn't have to do mass arrests..........now did they.
How many times do I have to remind you that NO ONE has burned any town down to the ground. I don't hear you guys being silenced in the least. CNN had equal representation last night, as a matter of fact, Kavanaugh supporters and those against. But they were totally matter of fact about it, not insulting or asking for violence.

I'll let the residents of Ferguson know, Comrade Nazi. No doubt it will comfort them as they sift through the ashes of their homes and businesses.

What was the purpose of the protests then? Isn’t it, you better not vote against us? Ain’t that mob rule? That’s not a ballot box is it?
I know you would prefer everyone just keep their mouths shut and let the Republicans do as they will, but ... hullo .... no, people aren't going to do that, and I do wish you folks would quit whining so much about it. It isn't manly.
I have no issue with protest, I have issue with threats from protest outside the ballot box!
Mob rule is what happened to Flake in the elevator and Manchun in the hall. Shouting people down isn’t protest. It’s mob rule
i have a good argument.

Yea we know the commerce clause interrupts the booger clause unless the moon is purple in July.

phoenix0530.jpg

Do you go through life with blinders on and have not seen the riots and burning in cities due to the riots.............Have you not seen the violence from Antifa and places like Berkley..............the riot police .......tear gas and the likes..........

Have you not seen protesters shutting down roads for people just going to a Trump Rally...........have you not seen project Veratas showing paid protesters going to a rally to start shit and violence...............

70 protesters were thrown out and arrested during the confirmation of Kav the very first day..........in the confirmations under Obama I think the number was 3 who were pro life protesters................

If you cannot see the violence from the left...............then you are kidding yourself.

It's was bad then, and it's still bad now. Bart O'Kavanaugh is not only a lying rapist he's also the least popular nominee ever.
o---and another thing
you people spout bullshit all the time with the ''least popular'' crap
please prove this or else you are wrong

phoenix0530.jpg

Do you go through life with blinders on and have not seen the riots and burning in cities due to the riots.............Have you not seen the violence from Antifa and places like Berkley..............the riot police .......tear gas and the likes..........

Have you not seen protesters shutting down roads for people just going to a Trump Rally...........have you not seen project Veratas showing paid protesters going to a rally to start shit and violence...............

70 protesters were thrown out and arrested during the confirmation of Kav the very first day..........in the confirmations under Obama I think the number was 3 who were pro life protesters................

If you cannot see the violence from the left...............then you are kidding yourself.

OldLady thinks it's still 1965 and her Maoist revolution will usher in a new era where all are equally enslaved. The rioters in Ferguson and elsewhere are "freedom fighters" to her.

phoenix0530.jpg

OldLady thinks it's still 1965 and her Maoist revolution will usher in a new era where all are equally enslaved. The rioters in Ferguson and elsewhere are "freedom fighters" to her.
they are social activists
patriots
etc
while the police are:
wrong
nazis
evil
so in other words: criminals = ok---police/law and order = not ok

the blatantly call for harassment/mobs/hate/etc
Maxine Waters encourages supporters to harass Trump administration officials - CNNPolitics
this is from leftist CNN
Not only Trump officials

Fox & Friends‘ Brian Kilmeade Stalked and Heckled into NYC Subway

The state of education in this country is covered in mud if anyone believes that the Supreme Court is a diviner of the will of the majority. It is a diviner of the Constitution.

The entire system of education needs a complete overhaul.

i have a good argument.

That'll be the day.

the blatantly call for harassment/mobs/hate/etc
Maxine Waters encourages supporters to harass Trump administration officials - CNNPolitics
this is from leftist CNN
Not only Trump officials

Fox & Friends‘ Brian Kilmeade Stalked and Heckled into NYC Subway

The state of education in this country is covered in mud if anyone believes that the Supreme Court is a diviner of the will of the majority. It is a diviner of the Constitution.

The entire system of education needs a complete overhaul.
agree---as part of the education is from the parents

phoenix0530.jpg

I'll let the residents of Ferguson know, Comrade Nazi. No doubt it will comfort them as they sift through the ashes of their homes and businesses.
Stop lying. 17 businesses were burned to the point of being "unsafe." Yes, riots suck. But they did not burn any town to the ground, and every time I catch you saying that I will remind that that did not happen.

Democrats are the enemy, they must be put out to pasture, they are pond scum destroying the Country.
photo-1435186376919-88c211714029.jpg

So when an overwhelming majority in California voted to ban gay marriage the NY Times now supports the ban?

California took care of that by ending free and fair elections.

The left ran to the courts screaming about that vote of the people and got it overturned in the courts. The left are all for mob rule when the outcome pleases them, when it doesn't they champion minority rule.

Forum List

Back