NY Times report that Biden is exaggerating his economic wins

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
You heard right. None other than the ultra-Left, say anything for a Democrat, New York Times has published a report grilling Biden, for making exaggerations about his successes on the economy. Times reporters Alan Rappeport and Jim Tankersley published a piece on Friday titled, "As Elections Approach, Biden Spins His Economic Record," which claimed that the president's boasts about his economic achievements were not true.

The report began by summing up the White House economic spin, "As President Biden and his administration have told it in recent months, America has the fastest-growing economy in the world, his student debt forgiveness program passed Congress by a vote or two, and Social Security benefits became more generous thanks to his leadership."
The piece declared, "None of that was accurate."

It then mentioned an erroneous claim recently made by the White House on Social Security. Quoting Biden and then correcting him, the Times said, "’On my watch, for the first time in 10 years, seniors are getting an increase in their Social Security checks,’ he declared. The problem: That increase was the result of an automatic cost-of-living increase prompted by the most rapid inflation in 40 years."

The official White House Twitter account made that same claim about Social Security this week, receiving a swift, community-based fact check from Twitter. The White House then took the tweet down.

Blaze Media CEO Tyler Cardon surmised that Democrats are tired of their president. He wrote, "They’ve seen enough."

For more information on this click the link >>>

Last edited:
Looks like the left is finally regarding Biden as a liability (rather than an asset) and they want to get rid of him, well before the 2024 election. Biden running for re-election then would be their worst nightmare.

Biden has been finished for awhile. Any more he's just comic relief.
Because the Jokes NO Longer on the Electorate.
I don't tink so.Biden hasn't been Lying like an escaped
convict fer nuthin'.Eventually the next Sigmund Freud will summarily
submit a psychological evaluation.
Biden suffers somthing.Could he have been virtually
brainwashed.I mean,far more developed than during the
Korean War,where Korean and Chinese captors reportedly
brainwashed American POW's held in prison camps.
Several prisoners ultimately confessing to waging germ warfare,
which they hadn't.

Wow, first CNN and now the NYT among others is calling out Biden the Blasphemer. Maybe Elon Musk has put the Twitter Fear Of Fact-Checking into them.
Could be all the fact-finding reality that has exposed the
MSM as putrid assklown Liars beholdin' exclusively to the
Democrat Party.There comes a time beyond ... enough is enough.
We the People now have the upper hand.Because Democracy
demands that citizens run the country.With Free Speech,due process,
and elections deciding how a country operates.Not some boss
loader occupying the White House.

I think it might be more a fear of Biden running for re-election. But wouldn't Kamala be just as bad, if not worse ?

I frankly can't see Joe finishing out all four years much less re-running or even getting the nomination to run again, but then, these are democrats. Sure, Kammy would likely be even worse, but you can always deal with her as well, too, I mean, do you think they would have not impeached Trump had they believed Pence might be worse?

I frankly can't see Joe finishing out all four years much less re-running or even getting the nomination to run again, but then, these are democrats. Sure, Kammy would likely be even worse, but you can always deal with her as well, too, I mean, do you think they would have not impeached Trump had they believed Pence might be worse?
Pence probably would be worse (from their convoluted perspective)

For the left, if NYT turns on you - it is over for you. Everyone else will quickly fall in line behind them.
Biden is about to become the lame duck. And in the past few days the President has outright lied and exaggerated in desperation. I was actually surprised to see Obama doing the same. Then Hillary.
IMO - to at least 80% of the population, including Democrats, it is not believable.
And yesterday Biden did the worst yet - "if we maintain the majority we will codify abortion and make it the law of the land".
Any honest pro-choice person will see that statement in disgust. Why didn't you codify it for the past 30 years? Multiple chances, none taken except for a couple token gimmicky weak attempts by Pelosi.

I think it might be more a fear of Biden running for re-election. But wouldn't Kamala be just as bad, if not worse ?
It’s all part of the plan. We all knew this back in 2020 that Biden will ultimately be put out to pasture and then Kamala finish out so that she she and the Democrats can get all of the “historical” adulation. Harris will finish out the term and step aside for a stronger ticket like Hillary v3. Harris will be guaranteed next slot on Supreme Court.

Cult, you have to attack the New York Times. Thats what you always do with news you do not like…
so go ahead and call the NYT a MAGA newspaper.

Wow, when Bidumb has lost the New York Times, the left is fucked.

CULT, whatcha gonna do?

i speaks volumes when the demafasict propagandist turn on their own

We saw it over the summer. I think it was Colbert who first brought up Biden not running in 2024.

Its all carefully orchestrated on the left. No one speaks out of turn.

The Biden museum will be caled the Unity Library. How he unified all of the citizens into a cohesive nation.

Forum List

Back