NY Times says Trump will win nomination outright

Trump betrayed the conservatives, will lose NY, and Vigilante is cheering.

53405205.jpg

Operation Wetback deported over a million illegals in 1954.

Your claim that we cannot do it is nonsense.

That was also during a period when commies worked behind the scenes. Now they dominate to the point you can't say "wet back" out loud in some places without risking assault or possibly arrest.

Operation Wetback deported over a million illegals in 1954.

Your claim that we cannot do it is nonsense.

That was also during a period when commies worked behind the scenes. Now they dominate to the point you can't say "wet back" out loud in some places without risking assault or possibly arrest.

Yes, I'm aware that the lefties will try to stop the program, because it is good for America.

But a leftist doesn't get to say, we can't do it, because I and my traitorous friends won't let you.

Yes, I'm aware that the lefties will try to stop the program, because it is good for America.

But a leftist doesn't get to say, we can't do it, because I and my traitorous friends won't let you.

I wish I shared your optimism, but leftists have gotten away with some unbelievable shit over the last 20 years. I'm afraid we have past the point where we need to shoot a few hundred thousand of them, because eventually they are going to gas millions of us.

You cannot deport enormous numbers of illegals and yo are not going to be bring back any significant manufacturing jobs in the next decade. That will have to wait on the next round of automation and technology.
1. We can deport enormous numbers of illegals. Eisenhower did it. 2. If we try, it is certainly possible. 3. We've waited long enough.
DDE deported less than 4% of what we have now now. Trump just betrayed you on abortion (I happen to agree with exceptions for life of the mother, rape, and incest) and on the LGBT issue. Get ready for more. If Trump keeps moving center, the far right will make sure he is not elected.k
Operation Wetback deported over a million illegals in 1954. Your claim that we cannot do it is nonsense.
We could nuke Russia, because of what would happen afterwards. We could deport the illegals, but we won't because the great number of Americans simply will not permit a such an operation. Your numbers are wrong, look them up.

You cannot deport enormous numbers of illegals and yo are not going to be bring back any significant manufacturing jobs in the next decade. That will have to wait on the next round of automation and technology.
1. We can deport enormous numbers of illegals. Eisenhower did it. 2. If we try, it is certainly possible. 3. We've waited long enough.
DDE deported less than 4% of what we have now now. Trump just betrayed you on abortion (I happen to agree with exceptions for life of the mother, rape, and incest) and on the LGBT issue. Get ready for more. If Trump keeps moving center, the far right will make sure he is not elected.k
Operation Wetback deported over a million illegals in 1954. Your claim that we cannot do it is nonsense.
We could nuke Russia, because of what would happen afterwards. We could deport the illegals, but we won't because the great number of Americans simply will not permit a such an operation. Your numbers are wrong, look them up.

I did look up the numbers. We did it before, we can do it again.

You lefties, I'm sure, will/would try to gin up hysteria about any attempt to seriously address the Illegal Immigrant Issue.

Maybe you will win and prevent the US from doing what is right.

But, if the only reason we "can't" do it, is because you lefties will sabotage it, that doesn't mean we can't do it.

Look up the numbers, folks, Cray Cray Correll is freeking.

1. Trump: Eisenhower deported 1.5 million immigrants...
    www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/nov/11/...
    Nov 10, 2015 · ... proposal to deport the country’s illegal ... Eisenhower deported 1.5 millionimmigrants. ... actually deported during the operation at 250,000.

2. Deporting Illegal Immigrants - The New American
    www.thenewamerican.com/.../4779-deporting-illegal-immigrants
    Deporting Illegal Immigrants ... that we can’t deport 12 million illegal aliens I’m headed ... indirectly sent more than 1.3 million illegal aliens back to Mexico.

3. Trump defends immigration vision with Eisenhower's...
    www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-defends-immigration-vision...
    The GOP presidential contender has been claiming President Eisenhower deported 1.5 millionillegal ... vision with Eisenhower's deportation ... Mexico "with few ...

4. June 17 1954, Pres. Eisenhower deported approx...
    answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=...
    Jul 08, 2007 · June 17 1954, Pres. Eisenhower deported approx 80,000 ... it was a program that sent many illegal and legal immigrants back to mexico. at that time, ...

5. Eisenhower and illegals - Washington Times
    www.washingtontimes.com/.../jul/13/eisenhower-and-illegals
    Jul 12, 2007 · Eisenhower and illegals. Sign Up For Breaking News ... The agency estimated at the time that more than 400,000 fled back to Mexico in fear of deportation.

JakeAss doesn't seem to get the fact we start rounding up and deporting the first million, confiscating their possessions under the RICO statutes, and threatening to continue doing it for YEARS until they are all gone....MOST will sell off their shit and RUN, not walk, to the nearest exit!

Nov 10, 2015 · ... proposal to deport the country’s illegal ... Eisenhower deported 1.5 millionimmigrants. ... actually deported during the operation at 250,000.

Deporting Illegal Immigrants ... that we can’t deport 12 million illegal aliens I’m headed ... indirectly sent more than 1.3 million illegal aliens back to Mexico.

The GOP presidential contender has been claiming President Eisenhower deported 1.5 millionillegal ... vision with Eisenhower's deportation ... Mexico "with few ...

Jul 08, 2007 · June 17 1954, Pres. Eisenhower deported approx 80,000 ... it was a program that sent many illegal and legal immigrants back to mexico. at that time, ...

Jul 12, 2007 · Eisenhower and illegals. Sign Up For Breaking News ... The agency estimated at the time that more than 400,000 fled back to Mexico in fear of deportation.

I clicked on the first link.

"Determining the number of people who were deported in "Operation Wetback" is tricky because some people who would have otherwise been subject to deportation were expected to leave the country "voluntarily" (or self-deportation). We came across estimates of forced removals ranging from 250,000 to 1.3 million."

Hardly "Cray Cray" talk.

We deported huge number before and we can do so again.

JakeAss doesn't seem to get the fact we start rounding up and deporting the first million, confiscating their possessions under the RICO statutes, and threatening to continue doing it for YEARS until they are all gone....MOST will sell off their shit and RUN, not walk, to the nearest exit!

In Operation Wetback, a lot of them left when it was made clear that the party was over, and it was time to go home.

No reason we can't expect similar results today.

Won't happen even if Trump is elected. He will work a deal that will make centrist dems and pubs happy, and it will not include massive roundups or even self deportation programs. And if HRC is elected, you will be evicted from the basement into the shed and the back yard, and a Syrian family will move into the basement.

I clicked on the first link.

"Determining the number of people who were deported in "Operation Wetback" is tricky because some people who would have otherwise been subject to deportation were expected to leave the country "voluntarily" (or self-deportation). We came across estimates of forced removals ranging from 250,000 to 1.3 million."

Hardly "Cray Cray" talk.

We deported huge number before and we can do so again.
Click on ALL the links, Cray Cray. Mass deportation will not happen because the American citizenry will not permit it.

1. We can deport enormous numbers of illegals. Eisenhower did it.

2. If we try, it is certainly possible.

3. We've waited long enough.

Dun der, Cleetus, we gonna deport dun der Beaners just like Eisenhower did.

Except that Operation Wetback deported only slightly over a million illegals, and that was with the full cooperation of the Mexican Government. It also only dealt with illegals in a very concentrated area of the country, as opposed to today where they are spread out pretty widely. Not to mention, a lot of states and cities will just plain REFUSE TO COOPERATE this time.

Won't happen even if Trump is elected. He will work a deal that will make centrist dems and pubs happy, and it will not include massive roundups or even self deportation programs.

Of course it will, much of what he has promised he will PUSH, and then, he will learn that if he is stonewalled, he'll pull an Obama and E.O. it. No one will stop him, it's his LEGACY!

Naw, we are going to say, "There aren't enough of you racist bigots to ever make it happen, so you are going ot have to learn to deal."

You see, if you boy Trump becomes the nominee, the REPUBLICAN PARTY will make sure Hillary wins.

Trump kills Cruz in blue states

With the remaining blue states on both coasts. I think he will break 1300

I did look up the numbers. We did it before, we can do it again.

You lefties, I'm sure, will/would try to gin up hysteria about any attempt to seriously address the Illegal Immigrant Issue.

Maybe you will win and prevent the US from doing what is right.

But, if the only reason we "can't" do it, is because you lefties will sabotage it, that doesn't mean we can't do it.

The thing is, the rage will end the first time they put a kid on TV saying, "Where's my mama" after the first round up.

Forum List

Back