NYC: Fascist loses Mayor Race by 49 percent.

Why would I care if an 11th tier progressive poster valued my opinion, moron?

Oh, i wouldn't. it's not an opinion either. He needs Cuomo to raise taxes adn that isn't going to happen. So nothing happens for his rhetoric at all. More over, he isn't even qualified or experienced for the job.

Shoul dmake it fun to watch him squirm around in dismal failure land.

Yeah. And just imagine how big the win would have been had more turned out.

Just imagine that you actually got the point, poindexter.
Another profound post by step. Poor you. Not your fault. That you are an idiot is obvious. But it is not your fault. Just plain bad luck.

Yes, i realize you did not get the piont and have to project to make it look as though you have a clue. No worries, Poindexter. I'm aware of your retardation already.

PS - your drool bib needs changing.

Why would I care if an 11th tier progressive poster valued my opinion, moron?

Oh, i wouldn't. it's not an opinion either. He needs Cuomo to raise taxes adn that isn't going to happen. So nothing happens for his rhetoric at all. More over, he isn't even qualified or experienced for the job.

Shoul dmake it fun to watch him squirm around in dismal failure land.
Again, your opinion, dipshit.
And it is not just I who do not have any use for your opinion. Only other congenital idiots, like yourself, like posting agenda driven opinion. Takes an idiot.
And you are an idiot.

Look, step, I know you would rather the position was won by a libertarian. But that only happens in cases where the candidate does not admit he is a libertarian. When the voting population discovers he is a libertarian, the vote him out. Leaving libertarians like you trying to find a successful libertarian economy. And building new islands to be libertarian economic societies and economies, since they can find none that have not failed. But you believe, step. Which proves you to be an idiot, without doubt.

Last edited:
NYC rejected the Tea Party Fascism of Joe Lhota by 49%.

I'm confused though. My understanding is that the Tea Party wants to:

1.) Lower taxes significantly
2.) End deficit spending
3.) Protect free markets
4.) Reduce the overall size of government

Do you even know what Fascism is? Every aspect of the definition of "Fascism" conflicts with those four tenants above.

Not following your OP, Sallow. Need more explaining as to why the guy is a "fascist".

Last edited:
Yawn. That's very indepth for a retarded, 11th tier poster that never contributes a fucking thing besides sucking the other progressive losers off on economics in the forum.

Have you ever had an original thought? I doubt it. Highly.

Anyway, back tot he discussion at handd instead of talking about Poindexter's retardation, de Blahsio is going to fail miserably as mayor. And the true winner was "noone", since only 1/3 of voters actually voted. Which means he didn't even get the vote of 1/3 of voters.

How pathetic is that? Pretty fuckin' pathetic.

Yawn. That's very indepth for a retarded, 11th tier poster that never contributes a fucking thing besides sucking the other progressive losers off on economics in the forum.

Have you ever had an original thought? I doubt it. Highly.

Anyway, back tot he discussion at handd instead of talking about Poindexter's retardation, de Blahsio is going to fail miserably as mayor. And the true winner was "noone", since only 1/3 of voters actually voted. Which means he didn't even get the vote of 1/3 of voters.

How pathetic is that? Pretty fuckin' pathetic.
Well, for certain, it is pathetic that the tea party candidate got fewer votes, and a smaller percentage of the votes, than the opponent.
Who is NOONE?

Original thought?? Economic thought is seldome original, except by those originating new economic theories. That would not include me. Nor you. Nor much of anyone on this forum. Except a few delusional folks who post dogma fitting their agenda. And in that case, original is a bad thing. Relative to what you think, who cares???

What you have decided to ignore is what others know. Polls show that the tea party is going away rather quickly. It is less and less a factor.
However, tea party members are followers. They vote more heavily in off year elections than the normal populace. Yet even here, in an off year election, they lost. Even in what is typical low turnout, the tea party could not get a majority. They could have, I suspect, a few years ago.

What I stated is what most pollsters believe, which is that the tea party will have less and less impact on future elections. As this election showed. Not good news for you step.
A libertarian, following an economic system no one believes in. And a tea party supporter, when the tea party has lost it's ability to influence. Not good news for you.

Last edited:
NYC rejected the Tea Party Fascism of Joe Lhota by 49%.

I wonder what the over/under is on this guy raising taxes the first 100 days of his term.

I am going to bet heavy on the under... :eek:

He can't raise taxes. He'd need Cuomo for that.

de Blahsio is nothing more than an empty suite who spewed the rhetoric morons like Shallow love to hear. He'll be a dismal failure liek the last progressive that was elected.

You don't own property..do you?

I do.

And I had my property tax raised by the last Republican Mayor..Bloomberg.

Bloomberg was a democrat, independent and republican. So saying that only denotes what wee already knew about you. Ans as far as you owning property in NYC........ :rofl:

Bloomberg was a democrat, independent and republican. So saying that only denotes what wee already knew about you. Ans as far as you owning property in NYC........ :rofl:

What?

You think it was a bad investment?

I bought the apartment 10 years ago for 150k.

It's worth over 400K now.

I think it was worth it.

And I don't get your reasoning about Bloomberg.

Many politicians switch parties..

Take Ronnie Reagan for example..Democrat..then Republican.

Gonna laugh about that one too, Chuckles?

Last edited:
No, i think, like in everything else you type down on this messageoard, you're full of shit.

That is the thing about you, step. You can change candidates to whatever you want them to be. Bloomberg was once a democrat. But never while in office. He was a repub from 2001 to 20007. Then became an independent. Perhaps, me boy, he did indeed raise taxes from 2001 thru 2007. Hell, even Reagan raised taxes. Eleven times, me boy. So, what was your point???

Who was wee??? Did you mean we??? If so, have you a mouse in your pocket, or do you lead some organization of libertarians??? Did you notice that you, as a libertarian, are immaterial???

Last edited:
No, i think, like in everything else you type down on this messageoard, you're full of shit.

Okay tough guy.

We can take this offline.

Let's put your money where your mouth is.

I will wager you $1,000 bucks that I do indeed own an apartment.

It's a co-op on the upper east side I currently sublet.

PM me. We can reveal our true identities and I will show it to you online.

You game?

That is the thing about you, step. You can change candidates to whatever you want them to be. Bloomberg was once a democrat. But never while in office. He was a repub from 2001 to 20007. Then became an independent. Perhaps, me boy, he did indeed raise taxes from 2001 thru 2007. Hell, even Reagan raised taxes. Eleven times, me boy. So, what was your point???

Poindexter, You just went over what I said in less words. That Bloomberg was a democrat, republican and independent. There is no reason to play "repeater". Your drool bib needs a change out again.

You wouldn't get my point if i poked you in the fuckin' eye with it. You're far too simple.

Okay tough guy.

We can take this offline.

Let's put your money where your mouth is.

I will wager you $1,000 bucks that I do indeed own an apartment.

It's a co-op on the upper east side I currently sublet.

PM me. We can reveal our true identities and I will show it to you online.

You game?

I do not want to partner up with you, guy. Our interactions will forever be limited to this messageboard. All the same, I dont care if you really do, or do not own property in NYC. With that, i still doubt it and for the discussion, it's of no value.

Poindexter, You just went over what I said in less words. That Bloomberg was a democrat, republican and independent. There is no reason to play "repeater". Your drool bib needs a change out again.

You wouldn't get my point if i poked you in the fuckin' eye with it. You're far too simple.

He wouldn't get your point because you don't have a point.

You are like a dog chasing it's tail.

Fun to watch..but ultimately pointless.

Forum List

Back