NYC Mayor on ID Cards For Illegals: ‘Don’t Want’ Them ‘To Feel Like Second-Class Citizens’

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
De Blasio is committing a federal felony by issuing ID cards to illegals. It encourages illegals to come to america in violation of section 1324 of title 8 of the US Code.

NYC Mayor on ID Cards For Illegals Don t Want Them To Feel Like Second-Class Citizens CNS News

jan 13 2015
(CNSNews.com)
– New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio, a Democrat, said on Monday that giving identification cards to illegal aliens allows them to feel like citizens and enjoy some of the same benefits as actual citizens.

"We don't want any of our fellow New Yorkers to feel like second-class citizens,” de Blasio was quoted as saying in a National Public Radiowebsite article. “We don't want them to feel left out.”

In addition, de Blasio is promising more than just ID cards if illegal aliens come forward and sign up.

"A free, one-year membership to 33 cultural institutions,” de Blasio said. “That did get the attention of many New Yorkers.”

When you have ID and a checkbook, you're a criminal and have to fund the City.

When you're an illegal, you're cool because the people with checkbooks are paying your way

If you're going to give them id's. Why not give them citizenships??? What's stopping this city from going all the way.

De Blasio is committing a federal felony by issuing ID cards to illegals. It encourages illegals to come to america in violation of section 1324 of title 8 of the US Code.

NYC Mayor on ID Cards For Illegals Don t Want Them To Feel Like Second-Class Citizens CNS News

jan 13 2015
(CNSNews.com)
– New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio, a Democrat, said on Monday that giving identification cards to illegal aliens allows them to feel like citizens and enjoy some of the same benefits as actual citizens.

"We don't want any of our fellow New Yorkers to feel like second-class citizens,” de Blasio was quoted as saying in a National Public Radiowebsite article. “We don't want them to feel left out.”

In addition, de Blasio is promising more than just ID cards if illegal aliens come forward and sign up.

"A free, one-year membership to 33 cultural institutions,” de Blasio said. “That did get the attention of many New Yorkers.”
thats our wonderful government and our great politicians looking out for us.

But the illegality will arise when some voting precinct asked for it as identification to vote.

But the illegality will arise when some voting precinct asked for it as identification to vote.

HUH??? The law says nothing about whether the illegals vote. All you have to do is encourage them to come here or live here.

8 U.S. Code 1324 - Bringing in and harboring certain aliens LII Legal Information Institute

If you're going to give them id's. Why not give them citizenships??? What's stopping this city from going all the way.

Cities can't grant citizenship. Cities are not countries. Each of the 50 states is a sovereign country and can grant citizenship.

Stooopid RWs.They bitch about illegals but are always against actually doing anything about them.

It is always the right that wants illegals to be able to hide from authorities. Why is that?

Cities can't grant citizenship. Cities are not countries. Each of the 50 states is a sovereign country and can grant citizenship.

Just when I think RW stupidity can't surprise me ....

If only you had completed the 4th grade, you would know that our states are not "sovereign countries".

I wonder . . . do illegals feel like first-class citizens when they sneak into a country?

And why wouldn't De Blasio ask if they were second-class residents? America's already got second-class citizens. Some of her actual citizens.

De Blasio is working on giving them all keys to the City.
And promises a parade down the canyon of heros....
He will lead the parade and says that no way will his wife wear jeans.

She will wear something appropriate for the historic occasion.....

De Blasio was overheard to have said.....

"No fucking way will she wear jeans for this....She knows better"....

Still trying to get a confirmation on all of this from one of my inside sources...

Just when I think RW stupidity can't surprise me ....

If only you had completed the 4th grade, you would know that our states are not "sovereign countries".
Yeah, that one kind of left me scratching my head. Consider the source.

De Blasio wants an investigation by NYPD to look into anyone who made an illegal feel bad about themselves.....
The cops are still laughing over this...

HAHAHA. Your ignorance is truly infinite. To the founding fathers the states were definitely sovereign countries. They took it for granted. The states created the federal govt to act as their agent, not their master. THINK

Forum List

Back