nyc mayor rips blm

BLM is not about black crime it is about black people being executed by the state, ie death by cops. Why are yous peoples so ignorant?
YOU are the ignorant one.

BLM is not about black "anything".

It's about COMMUNISM, plain and simple.

BLM ripped off all their black donors to the tune of 150 million dollars, and used it to buy at least two luxury mansions

They are currently under investigation by the FBI for fraud and wire fraud.

The fucking FBI - a year later when all they can do is throw the fuckers in jail.

I had chapter and verse on these charlatans two days after I heard their name. You know where their initial funding came from? Susan Rosenberg. Thousand Currents.

Susan Rosenberg was considered so dangerous that Obama, Biden, Chuckie Schumer and a dozen other prominent Democrats argued against her release, said she should stay in jail.

But the NY liberals let her out anyway. So now she's gone global, she's exported her communist bullshit to 40 different countries already

You got bamboozled by a dirtbag commie. That's the truth

BLM ripped off all their black donors to the tune of 150 million dollars, and used it to buy at least two luxury mansions

The fucking FBI - a year later when all they can do is throw the fuckers in jail.

I had chapter and verse on these charlatans two days after I heard their name. You know where their initial funding came from? Susan Rosenberg. Thousand Currents.

Susan Rosenberg was considered so dangerous that Obama, Biden, Chuckie Schumer and a dozen other prominent Democrats argued against her release, said she should stay in jail.

But the NY liberals let her out anyway. So now she's gone global, she's exported her communist bullshit to 40 different countries already

isnt that the truth

BLM is not about helping the black race, it's about pushing their Marxist ideology. They themselves have said that they are trained Marxist with the goal of overthrowing our form of government and the destruction of the American nuclear family.
It's nice to see someone on the left calling them out for a change.
Where did they go for their Marxist training and who was their instructor? Did they get diplomas?

Where did they go for their Marxist training and who was their instructor? Did they get diplomas?
I was not giving an opinion here. They said this their selves on camera. But the more truth the left see's like this, the more denying they do.

I was not giving an opinion here. They said this their selves on camera. But the more truth the left see's like this, the more denying they do.
So if video actually exists, let`s see it. In any case, it`s not illegal to read about Karl Marx and his ideas.

Rosenburg I believe runs ActBlue also. That is where donation money goes if you donate through the BLM website.

Forum List

Back