NYC: Motorcycle gang busts up flag burning rally!!!!

So why weren't the liberty-hating biker thugs arrested?

Stalinist thug tactics are bad. Skook is praising those tactics. Anyone else want to admit to being a Stalinist like skook?

(And skook, everyone understands what you're compensating for with your internet tough guy act.)

It's easy to support free speech when it's your own side. The mark of an actual liberty-loving true-blue American patriot is that they'll support free speech even when they don't like it. The mark of a pansy Stalinist is that they'll try to squash any free speech they don't like.
Why you think Rick Monday of the Chicago cubs was a thug and should of been arrested also?

The Greatest Play In Baseball History- Rick Monday:

So why weren't the liberty-hating biker thugs arrested?

Stalinist thug tactics are bad. Skook is praising those tactics. Anyone else want to admit to being a Stalinist like skook?

(And skook, everyone understands what you're compensating for with your internet tough guy act.)

It's easy to support free speech when it's your own side. The mark of an actual liberty-loving true-blue American patriot is that they'll support free speech even when they don't like it. The mark of a pansy Stalinist is that they'll try to squash any free speech they don't like.

I didn't realize these were government thugs, if so then I would be right there with you.
To me it looks like ordinary people fed up with leftist pussies, and they counter-demonstrated.

Seems to me if Party A is daring to deflate the sacrosanctity of a fetish, and Party B steps in to stop it and protect the fetish because there in awed fear of its power ----- then it's Party B that's being the "pussies".

Think about it.

Classic..........limpwristed progressives getting their balls kicked in by real Americans!!!:woohoo:

Protesters clash at American flag burning at Brooklyn park - NY Daily News

And I'm laughing..........we are starting to see the first signs of people sick and tired of the hate America progressives who have been getting their way for a long time now!!! And the opposition is not ghey!!! We will be treated to some vids/pics in the coming months that are going to be hysterical........because these radical progressives have the backbones of Hershey bars............cant run away fast enough when confronted!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::2up:

Give each member of that motorcycle gang a beer!!!:rock::rock::rock:

Oh.....and it wasn't a "clash"...........it was an ass kicking!!!
Ya gotta love a pissed-off New Yorker.

Classic..........limpwristed progressives getting their balls kicked in by real Americans!!!:woohoo:

And I'm laughing..........we are starting to see the first signs of people sick and tired of the hate America progressives who have been getting their way for a long time now!!! And the opposition is not ghey!!! We will be treated to some vids/pics in the coming months that are going to be hysterical........because these radical progressives have the backbones of Hershey bars............cant run away fast enough when confronted!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::2up:

Ya gotta love a pissed-off New Yorker.

That's redundant.

you lefties always did have pronounced connect the dots issues...........

I thought you people were all about the Constitution.

I'm all about the COTUS, but I would be fine with a law outlawing the desecration of our flag.

Is that an infringement of someone's rights? Probably, sue me.

I'm all about the COTUS, but I would be fine with a law outlawing the desecration of our flag.

Then you can't claim to be about the Constitution since flag burning is protected under the First Amendment. I've never understood the conservative butt hurt over flag burning considering that most nations in the world that ban that practice are Communist and despotic regimes.

Then you can't claim to be about the Constitution since flag burning is protected under the First Amendment. I've never understood the conservative butt hurt over flag burning considering that most nations in the world that ban that practice are Communist and despotic regimes.

24 years in the military tends to give one a different view of the flag. You see some of your buddies in a flag draped coffin, you garner a different respect for the flag.

Can't yell bomb in an airport neither, you consider that an infringement of free speech?

No right is absolute

Well, first of all, nobody should be burning the flag. It doesn't matter if you are liberal or conservative or completely non-partisan. Second thought though, is that all I saw there were about four or five idiots versus a big crowd of bikers. A few idiots burning a flag do not represent all or even many liberals, but hey, believe whatever you will.

In truth, it's not a big deal, but it's about respect. Many Americans have given their lives to protect this country and that flag represents this country for most Americans. I lean left and I would not be happy with anyone wanting to burn our flag.

Forum List

Back