NYC: Motorcycle gang busts up flag burning rally!!!!

Classic..........limpwristed progressives getting their balls kicked in by real Americans!!!:woohoo:

Protesters clash at American flag burning at Brooklyn park - NY Daily News

And I'm laughing..........we are starting to see the first signs of people sick and tired of the hate America progressives who have been getting their way for a long time now!!! And the opposition is not ghey!!! We will be treated to some vids/pics in the coming months that are going to be hysterical........because these radical progressives have the backbones of Hershey bars............cant run away fast enough when confronted!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::2up:

Give each member of that motorcycle gang a beer!!!:rock::rock::rock:

Oh.....and it wasn't a "clash"...........it was an ass kicking!!!

I thought you people were all about the Constitution.

I'm all about the COTUS, but I would be fine with a law outlawing the desecration of our flag.

Is that an infringement of someone's rights? Probably, sue me.

Then you can't claim to be about the Constitution since flag burning is protected under the First Amendment. I've never understood the conservative butt hurt over flag burning considering that most nations in the world that ban that practice are Communist and despotic regimes.

24 years in the military tends to give one a different view of the flag. You see some of your buddies in a flag draped coffin, you garner a different respect for the flag.

Can't yell bomb in an airport neither, you consider that an infringement of free speech?

No right is absolute

That right is pretty much absolute, but that doesn't make it right.

you lefties always did have pronounced connect the dots issues...........

So you don't have an answer? Or you don't have the balls to say it?

'm all about the COTUS, but I would be fine with a law outlawing the desecration of our flag.

Then you've just contradicted your own claim.

24 years in the military tends to give one a different view of the flag. You see some of your buddies in a flag draped coffin, you garner a different respect for the flag.

I'm sure it does but what's that got to do with you?
In any event it's still free expression protected by the Constitution. Gotta get over the fetish mentality, quit fawning over a piece of cloth and respect what it represents.

This is why idolatry isn't a healthy thing.

"I consider them to be symbols, and I leave symbols to the symbol-minded" -- George Carlin

So why weren't the liberty-hating biker thugs arrested?

Stalinist thug tactics are bad. Skook is praising those tactics. Anyone else want to admit to being a Stalinist like skook?

(And skook, everyone understands what you're compensating for with your internet tough guy act.)

It's easy to support free speech when it's your own side. The mark of an actual liberty-loving true-blue American patriot is that they'll support free speech even when they don't like it. The mark of a pansy Stalinist is that they'll try to squash any free speech they don't like.

Agree. What takes cojones is exercising unpopular free speech. The only thing more "limpwristed" than symbol-minded simpletons squelching free expression because they're enslaved to their own emotional baggage, is running to the internet to be a cheerleader for said limp-wimps.

And speaking of limp-wimp authoritarian-sycophant OPs (read: "catcher"), this one failed to mention that they burned a Confederate flag too.
Wonder why.

Yeah it takes some really big balls to hide behind a mask.

Yeah ummm.... I don't think their individual identities were the point. Not even related. But your comment is deliciously ironic, coming as it does anonymously over an internet message board.

Keep up the good work. :thup:

They're chicken shits, if they actually did have the cojones you claim they have they wouldn't care if their identity was known.

Classic..........limpwristed progressives getting their balls kicked in by real Americans!!!:woohoo:

And I'm laughing..........we are starting to see the first signs of people sick and tired of the hate America progressives who have been getting their way for a long time now!!! And the opposition is not ghey!!! We will be treated to some vids/pics in the coming months that are going to be hysterical........because these radical progressives have the backbones of Hershey bars............cant run away fast enough when confronted!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::2up:

Ya gotta love a pissed-off New Yorker.

On the north shore of Long Island where I live, every Sunday morning, about 60 bikers ride into my quaint town.....around 10:30am. You can set your watch by it. There will NEVER be a flag burning in my town..........dollar to a thousand stale donuts. The shithead progressives know they'd best lay low.

Ummmm..............save their asses from getting kicked??[URL=http://s42.photobucket.com/user/baldaltima/media/duh.gif.html][/URL]

I thought you people were all about the Constitution.

I'm all about the COTUS, but I would be fine with a law outlawing the desecration of our flag.

Is that an infringement of someone's rights? Probably, sue me.

Then you can't claim to be about the Constitution since flag burning is protected under the First Amendment. I've never understood the conservative butt hurt over flag burning considering that most nations in the world that ban that practice are Communist and despotic regimes.
It seems you only want people to pay for their actions or speech if its religious....otherwise, no one should have to bear any consequences for their actions.

Is that what you clowns say?

Stalinist thug tactics are bad. Skook is praising those tactics. Anyone else want to admit to being a Stalinist like skook?

(And skook, everyone understands what you're compensating for with your internet tough guy act.)

It's easy to support free speech when it's your own side. The mark of an actual liberty-loving true-blue American patriot is that they'll support free speech even when they don't like it. The mark of a pansy Stalinist is that they'll try to squash any free speech they don't like.
Why you think Rick Monday of the Chicago cubs was a thug and should of been arrested also?

The Greatest Play In Baseball History- Rick Monday:
Damn no one wanted to comment on what Rick Monday did?

I watched that game on WGN live when it happened , it was so cool.

'm all about the COTUS, but I would be fine with a law outlawing the desecration of our flag.

In any event it's still free expression protected by the Constitution. Gotta get over the fetish mentality, quit fawning over a piece of cloth and respect what it represents.

"I consider them to be symbols, and I leave symbols to the symbol-minded" -- George Carlin
of course, but that's why you won't see much flag burning in the USA because more then bikers would kick your ass, old grandma's in walkers would slap you silly.

You don't need no law to burn the American flag, just try it in public and announce it before hand on social media :)

That's how the democrat KKK got the hint

I Hate Illinois Nazis:

Agree. What takes cojones is exercising unpopular free speech. The only thing more "limpwristed" than symbol-minded simpletons squelching free expression because they're enslaved to their own emotional baggage, is running to the internet to be a cheerleader for said limp-wimps.

And speaking of limp-wimp authoritarian-sycophant OPs (read: "catcher"), this one failed to mention that they burned a Confederate flag too.
Wonder why.

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD

Would you get a load of that? Of course these people high tailed it when some real American men showed up!! Holy fuck......these limpwristers are all the same. No real responsibilities. No balls.

ghey

^^ bases his worldview on the testosterone he wishes he had. :gay:
More testosterone than you pussy

Ummmm..............save their asses from getting kicked??

AH, there we go.

So you're an advocate of anarchy government via personal assault.
See, the first step is to admit you have a problem...

What about the Confederate flag burn? Funny you haven't mentioned that.

Wonder why.

Yeah ummm.... I don't think their individual identities were the point. Not even related. But your comment is deliciously ironic, coming as it does anonymously over an internet message board.

Keep up the good work. :thup:

They're chicken shits, if they actually did have the cojones you claim they have they wouldn't care if their identity was known.

Dafuck does identity have to do with it? Maybe they wanted it to be an anonymous statement. From "everyman". Doesn't change the expression does it?

Wait a minute......I thought being offended was Casus Belli to beat offenders ass with impunity....libs told me so

of course, but that's why you won't see much flag burning in the USA because more then bikers would kick your ass, old grandma's in walkers would slap you silly.

To the extent that's true --- that's exactly the problem. If fact it's why they burn the flag in the first place.
The question being: WHY would they "kick their asses"? Aye, there's the rub.

NOT asking that question .... perpetuates the problem. And the problem goes right back to idolatry.

You don't need no law to burn the American flag, just try it in public and announce it before hand on social media :)

There's no such thing as a "democrat KKK".

To the extent that's true --- that's exactly the problem. If fact it's why they burn the flag in the first place.

NOT asking that question .... perpetuates the problem. And the problem goes right back to idolatry.

Of course there is, they are called the NAACP

Say ****** to black man libs will be ok with an ass beating burn a flag in front of a vet why you have to be fair game to be fair and we know if libs are anything its fair...riiighhhhttttt

Ooops, you got me there. :redface: Forgot all about those guys and how they ride around in the night lynching white people, how they go bursting into condos in Connecticut with whips to rape the women and girls, and how they burn down entire white cities. And of course the burning of rainbows on the lawn ('cause as we know a rainbow is the opposite of a cross).

Damn. I gotta travel today. Hope I don't run into them. If I'm not back in three days call the cops.... wait, the cops won't care, they're infiltrated ... shit.

Ooops, you got me there. :redface: Forgot all about those guys and how they ride around in the night lynching white people, how they go bursting into condos in Connecticut with whips to rape the women and girls, and how they burn down entire white cities. And of course the burning of rainbows on the lawn ('cause as we know a rainbow is the opposite of a cross).

Damn. I gotta travel today. Hope I don't run into them. If I'm not back in three days call the cops.... wait, the cops won't care, they're infiltrated ... shit.

when exactly as the last time the KKK did any of that?

when exactly as the last time the KKK did any of that?

Last time they were organized.

Oh wait, are you talking about the KKK that works as an advocacy group for the rights of the underclasses and gets white people the chance to go to college? That one?

Forum List

Back