NYC students forced to go remote as city houses nearly 2K migrants displaced by storm at their school

Hey, you guys wanted places away from the border to "deal with it", stop complaining now that they are.
Educating the children remotely worked so well during COVID.
Should just send them back home as they should have been all along,
and then have them go through the proper legal channels for immigrating
to this country.

BS, only in democrat speak are they legal refuges. :rolleyes-41:

Sorry Skippy
But that is current immigration law

They have met every criteria established to request refugee status. That makes them legal

You really need to read more and watch FoxNews less

Sorry Skippy

They have met every criteria established to request refugee status. That makes them legal

The law needs to be changed

Biden could make them wait in mexico

But he wants to flood the country with poor people

Sorry Skippy

Refugee status going through the right protocol.......Skippy.
Coming across illegally is not proper protocol, no matter what YOU may think.....Skippy. :rolleyes-41:

Common sense is not letting them into this country illegally and releasing them.
That's common sense. :rolleyes-41:

The problem is that democrats don't have any common sense though and for some strange reason they seem to really have issues with children getting the proper education. I honestly wish I knew why, but if I did I would be smarter than God.

Refugee status going through the right protocol.......Skippy.
Coming across illegally is not proper protocol, no matter what YOU may think.....Skippy. :rolleyes-41:
Again you demonstrate your ignorance in the subject

Those migrants showed up at the border, requested refugee status and were granted access while their case is pending

They did not enter illegally

The problem is that democrats don't have any common sense though and for some strange reason they seem to really have issues with children getting the proper education. I honestly wish I knew why, but if I did I would be smarter than God.
The dumber the children are, the more they will need to depend on government assistance
when they mature.

Again you demonstrate your ignorance in the subject

Those migrants showed up at the border, requested refugee status and were granted access while their case is pending

They did not enter illegally
Sure they did, Skippy, sure they did.....just not a designated crossing.....the Rio Grande River doesn't count. :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back