NYC Tells Coal, Wood Oven Pizzerias to Cut Carbon Emissions by 75%

Can't say I'd considered the angle of trying to push everyone to the electrical grid. An interesting proposal though and I can't really argue against it because we have gotten a taste of the depths they will go to in order to wrest power and control away from Americans.
Central planning and control

Why do Democrap administrations in NYC engage in such outrageous behavior against the people of NYC.

It used to be that I ❤️ NY!

But these days, towards its own People, NY hates New Yorkers.

Why do Democrap administrations in NYC engage in such outrageous behavior against the people of NYC.

It used to be that I ❤️ NY!

But these days, towards its own People, NY hates New Yorkers.
Because that is what the voters wanted?

If not, they can vote them out next election.

Democracy in action.

Democracy in action.
Bullshit. I doubt you could find 20 voters in NYC who ever imagined that the administration would seek to fuck with pizza places.

And whatever else it might be, democracy it aint.

Democracy in action.
Democracy can be just as tyrannical as any other form of government.

Democracy can produce very shitty government, especially when you have a dumbass ghetto and Moon Bat voter base.

Maybe when there is nobody selling their beloved NY style pizza any more because of stupid Environmental Wacko policies then these idiots will realize they made a big mistake by electing idiot Democrats.

Except the morons aren't smart enough to simply change their vote. Instead they will just move to Florida to get away from the shitty NY government. We see it all the time.

Forum List

Back