NYC Tells Coal, Wood Oven Pizzerias to Cut Carbon Emissions by 75%

1000002858_png-2864523.JPG

You are confused Moon Bat.

Liberty is destroyed one step at a time.

How about letting the consumers decide if they want to buy a pizza made in a wood burning oven or not?

Democrats hate the idea of individual Liberty. They want this destructive collectivism that always have disastrous unintended consequences.

Individual liberty in a constitutional republic?

Maybe you are thinking of anarchy?

These Democrat run big city shitholes are losing their Middle Class tax base because of the disastrous Leftest policies that fuck everything up.

Cool. Then when Repubs take over they can change the laws again.

We get a lot of these New Yorkers running away from Democrat leadership here in Florida. California is losing a thousand Middle Class taxpayers every day.

So you have said. Are your talking points on replay?

The artificial increase in the cost of street pizza by itself is not a deal breaker but combined with all the other disastrous Democrat policies is just another reason why people are leaving the Democrat controlled big city shitholes.

Cool. They can leave if they want.

As far as hate goes. Myself and most other Americans hate the way that Democrats have fucked up these once great American cities. Those former New Yorkers that move to Florida from New York hate their city being made almost unlivable. They are willing to put up with the Florida heat, humidity, bugs, gators, snakes and hurricanes than live in a city that has been destroyed by corrupt and incompetent Democrat leadership.
Good for them. I'm sure they are happy.

You done crying yet?

How much control over this alleged AGW do we have?

To argue that we have any appreciable ability to cool the planet based on anything we do with our industries or homes or travel is to make a claim about something that isn’t even proved.

And, further, if human societies did have any way to help cool us off when we are getting a bit warmer climatically, how much better off would we be if only the USA and Europe acted along such lines?

Russia and a China and India don’t contribute to the kind of atmospheric pollutants which supposedly contribute to AGW?

So, naturally, wood and coal fired pizza ovens in NYC have to go. 🙄

The pizza store owner who threw slices of pizza at the courthouse today...... I would bet $1000 if he voted, he voted for the people who made this ordinance.
And when he votes again... he won't change to Republican.

In other words NY pizzeria owners - STFU unless you are willing to change who you vote for.

The goal of the Democrats is make New York a total unlivable shithole.

Even the famous NY style pizza has to go. Like you said, just about the only thing left worth anything in New York.

LOL! You will have to go to Miami to get NY pizza.
When democrats gain full control, Americans will be forced to eat bugs. Literally, that's what Democrats are planning.

Looks like if you live in New York you will not ever get the chance to decide if you like it or not.
Thankfully I dont live there

Although whdn k was younger I thought I might like to give it a try on the theory that if I can make it in the untamed wilds of the Big Apple I can make it anywhere

I have, it's delicious! I'd say it's better!:thup:
When I first moved to NY I thought their floppy fold in half pizza was crap. God now I miss it daily, it's that tasty! And you can purchase it by the slice pretty much everywhere. There's a wood fired place near the hotel I stay at when in the city, they know me by name.

...GODDAMNIT now I have a craving.

Forum List

Back