🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

NYPD Beat A Hispanic Man for Doing Nothing

Oh, by the way, there's this little tidbit:

Hernandez, who is out on parole after serving six years in prison for a gang assault when he was 14,

Bronx man claims police brutality beating caught on video theGrio

There are many conditions to parole.

Getting your ass randomly kicked by a pack of cops isn't one of them.

Not condoning what the cops did, but this guy is no angel.

He was on parole for a crime he committed when he was 14 - 9 years before the cops beat the shit out of him.

Karma's a bitch.

Oh, by the way, there's this little tidbit:

Hernandez, who is out on parole after serving six years in prison for a gang assault when he was 14,

Bronx man claims police brutality beating caught on video theGrio

There are many conditions to parole.

Getting your ass randomly kicked by a pack of cops isn't one of them.

Not condoning what the cops did, but this guy is no angel.
The fact that this guy is on parole had nothing to do with the act of police brutality. The kid was just waiting for a friend. He cannot do that without the harassment of the police? The cops will go down as they should.

Even so, part of being a cop is realizing the importance of the First Amendment, yes? :thup:
There is no freedom of speech in the police state USA. Tell state secrets like Edward Snowden, yell fire in a crowded theater, libel or slander someone, incite a riot or terrorism, threaten to kill the president, protest without permit, say the wrong thing to police, jury or a judge & you will discover that there is no such thing as freedom of speech. "Anything you say can & will be used AGAINST YOU" (not for you) The only right you have is to remain silent.

23 years old and he has nothing better to do than occupy time and space? He deserved an ass whopping.

Yes, it is impossible to believe that he had a job since he was on the stoop at that particular time.

:rofl: some of the things you guys say............
Yep, his job was keeper of the stairs.
You are just a little racist or stupid, there...
The idiot is the one making the claim. I said nothing about his race and we've only heard one side of the story. Cops beat guy for standing around doesn't do it for me so go fuck yourself.

23 years old and he has nothing better to do than occupy time and space? He deserved an ass whopping.

Yes, it is impossible to believe that he had a job since he was on the stoop at that particular time.

Yep, his job was keeper of the stairs.
You are just a little racist or stupid, there...
The idiot is the one making the claim. I said nothing about his race and we've only heard one side of the story. Cops beat guy for standing around doesn't do it for me so go fuck yourself.
I saw the video and that did it for me.

Yet another case of police brutality in New York City. Really makes you wonder when New Yorkers are going to do something about this.

Meet Santiago Hernandez, 23. He lives in the Bronx. On a Monday evening last month, he was standing in front of an apartment building at around 6 p.m. when two NYPD police officers appeared and demanded permission to frisk him. He complied. They found no contraband. Yet he soon found himself handcuffed and then pushed to the ground, where he was pummeled by six police officers. "They were taking turns like a gang," he told a local ABC affiliate, which obtained video:

The Perils of Standing While Hispanic in the Bronx - The Atlantic

The Atlantic?? Hahahaha

There are two sides to this story, no? Libertarians have a lot in common with liberals. As a New Yorker that supports the police, I say fuck you, dirtbag!

The NYPD's list of abuses is endless.

Such fascism is what you get when you take the individuals right to self defense and try to make it the monopoly of the government.

Let all men defend themselves in public with whatever tools they can bring for the purpose.

The rich will regardless.

I don't think the constitution pertains to non-Americans.

A. You thought wrong.

Are you fucking daft?

Our constitutional rights are guaranteed to USA citizens, not every dick that travels through an airport or swims a river. Our libtards in the courts have spread some of the idea around that all who travel through have SOME of these same rights, but no, DUE process is a thing imposed on the government, a restriction on it, but the rights guaranteed are only for Americans.

He was non-compliant and resisted.

He had every right to ask why he was being arrested seeing as how he broke no laws. Interesting how conservatives support the same kind of heavy handed police state tactics that Communist and despotic regimes do.

And they wonder why 75% of Hispanics don't vote for their party.
Hey Einstein. I didn't say anything about his ethnicity. Try reading.

Forum List

Back