NYPD Cop Tries to ‘Cop a Feel’ on a Woman, Friend Tries to Film it, So they Assault & Kidnap Him

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
NYPD Cop Tries to Cop a Feel on a Woman Her Friend Tries to Film it So they Assault and Kidnap Him The Free Thought Project

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Jason Disisto and his friends were hanging out on a sidewalk on March 12, 2014, when Officer Jonathan Munoz walked up to Disisto’s female friend, grabbed her wrist, and began to put his hands inside her sweater. Concerned about what he is seeing, Disisto borrows a cellphone and attempts to begin filming the interaction. This is something that we are all well within our rights- and frankly morally obligated- to do.

Seeing that he is about to film, another officer on the scene, Edwin Flores, confronts Disisto. The situation escalates very quickly as two officers are seen assaulting the man and attempting to steal his phone. Disisto is then arrested, as the police claimed that he had lunged at the officers and attempted to punch them with a closed fist.

The blatant lies by the NYPD officers are completely disproved by three security cameras that captured the incident from multiple angles.

After the officers handcuff Disisto and put him in the back of the police vehicle, they throw the cellphone out of the window and break it. He was charged with obstructing governmental administration, disorderly conduct, and resisting arrest.

Criminal charges against Disisto were ultimately dropped, yet no charges seem to have been filed for the officers who assaulted, kidnapped, and destroyed the property of an innocent man.

Unfortunately, it’s more than “just a few bad apples” as the police and their supporters like to claim.

In 2014, the Civilian Complaint Review Board investigated 42 cases of individuals recording the police over the course of just six months, in 27 of the cases, police were accused of reacting inappropriately to the camera presence.

On Tuesday, a civil rights law firm, Rankin and Taylor, filed a lawsuit against Officer Munoz, Officer Edwin Florez, a third unidentified officer, as well as the NYPD on behalf of Disisto. The firm is also representing six other cases of police misconduct in response to being filmed.

The lawsuit accuses the department of having a “de facto policy” of “making retaliatory arrests against people who lawfully photograph, document or record police activity.”

Read more at NYPD Cop Tries to Cop a Feel on a Woman Her Friend Tries to Film it So they Assault and Kidnap Him The Free Thought Project

Tell me again how all you have to do is act decent and nothing will happen.

How much did this guys lawyer cost and did he get the money back when the charges were dropped after seeing video evidence of the lying?

What do you tell your job when you get arrested for "assaulting" a cop? Do you get your job back once they find out its a lie?

This is the bullshit I've been talking about and people like bucs90 will tell you "just relax and fight the system in court". No problem...except when the police in Baltimore were charged did he say "fight it in court" nope. He calls it "throwing the police to the wolves"

Okay, I watched this video and I have to say I didn't really see any inappropriate touching of the woman.

On the matter of DeSisto though, those cops clearly need to face charges of assault and destruction of property, and possibly unlawful arrest.

NYPD Cop Tries to Cop a Feel on a Woman Her Friend Tries to Film it So they Assault and Kidnap Him The Free Thought Project

Jason Disisto and his friends were hanging out on a sidewalk on March 12, 2014, when Officer Jonathan Munoz walked up to Disisto’s female friend, grabbed her wrist, and began to put his hands inside her sweater. Concerned about what he is seeing, Disisto borrows a cellphone and attempts to begin filming the interaction. This is something that we are all well within our rights- and frankly morally obligated- to do.

Seeing that he is about to film, another officer on the scene, Edwin Flores, confronts Disisto. The situation escalates very quickly as two officers are seen assaulting the man and attempting to steal his phone. Disisto is then arrested, as the police claimed that he had lunged at the officers and attempted to punch them with a closed fist.

The blatant lies by the NYPD officers are completely disproved by three security cameras that captured the incident from multiple angles.

After the officers handcuff Disisto and put him in the back of the police vehicle, they throw the cellphone out of the window and break it. He was charged with obstructing governmental administration, disorderly conduct, and resisting arrest.

Criminal charges against Disisto were ultimately dropped, yet no charges seem to have been filed for the officers who assaulted, kidnapped, and destroyed the property of an innocent man.

Unfortunately, it’s more than “just a few bad apples” as the police and their supporters like to claim.

In 2014, the Civilian Complaint Review Board investigated 42 cases of individuals recording the police over the course of just six months, in 27 of the cases, police were accused of reacting inappropriately to the camera presence.

On Tuesday, a civil rights law firm, Rankin and Taylor, filed a lawsuit against Officer Munoz, Officer Edwin Florez, a third unidentified officer, as well as the NYPD on behalf of Disisto. The firm is also representing six other cases of police misconduct in response to being filmed.

The lawsuit accuses the department of having a “de facto policy” of “making retaliatory arrests against people who lawfully photograph, document or record police activity.”

Read more at NYPD Cop Tries to Cop a Feel on a Woman Her Friend Tries to Film it So they Assault and Kidnap Him The Free Thought Project

How much did this guys lawyer cost and did he get the money back when the charges were dropped after seeing video evidence of the lying?

What do you tell your job when you get arrested for "assaulting" a cop? Do you get your job back once they find out its a lie?

This is the bullshit I've been talking about and people like bucs90 will tell you "just relax and fight the system in court". No problem...except when the police in Baltimore were charged did he say "fight it in court" nope. He calls it "throwing the police to the wolves"

This is clearly a matter in which both police officers should have been brought up on charges and the badges taken from them permanently. Neither of them should ever be permitted to have any job in which they are given authority over others. The video is very clear as to what happened. The police officers approached a group of young people who were minding their own business. The police officer had no right to approach the girl and touch her in any way. He was clearly in the wrong. The young man who borrowed the phone did the right thing. He was holding the officer accountable. The reaction of both officers proves their intention was evil and they revealed the level of their wickedness by what they did next - attacking the young man, arresting him and throwing someone else's personal property out the window.

Again, both officers should be held accountable and put on trial. They should also lose their badges and a record should be made of their behavior so they are forever banned from any job that gives them the slightest authority.

The parents of these kids need to take this video to the mainstream media and demand the jobs of both officers.

Okay, I watched this video and I have to say I didn't really see any inappropriate touching of the woman.

On the matter of DeSisto though, those cops clearly need to face charges of assault and destruction of property, and possibly unlawful arrest.

He clearly put his hands on her. That was inappropriate and illegal. Both officers should lose their jobs and be held accountable for their actions before a judge.

He clearly put his hands on her. That was inappropriate and illegal. Both officers should lose their jobs and be held accountable for their actions before a judge.

No, it is not CLEARLY illegal. Since we have no audio, we don't know what was said, or anything else of the nature. The video isn't even clear on where he touched her , let alone why.

Now true, even if he did have a valid reason for doing so, I believe it is against NYPD policy for a male officer to pat down a female suspect, but that isn't the same thing as being illegal.

Oh yes it is! A police officer cannot walk up to a young girl who is merely standing there with her friends and start lifting her shirt and putting his hands on her. He is breaking the law and is acting no different than a criminal on the street! He should lose his badge! He has misused his authority and is a criminal! The parents should press charges too. The actions of both officers is clearly criminal behavior! Get them off the streets!

Oh yes it is! A police officer cannot walk up to a young girl who is merely standing there with her friends and start lifting her shirt and putting his hands on her. He is breaking the law and is acting no different than a criminal on the street! He should lose his badge! He has misused his authority and is a criminal! The parents should press charges too. The actions of both officers is clearly criminal behavior! Get them off the streets!

Again , because of the lack of audio, you have NO idea why the cop initially confronted the girl, He may have been pursuing a legitimate complaint, or he may have simply been a perv. There is NOWAY of telling based on the evidence we have.

A heroic NYPD Officer is killed in the line of duty, shot in the face by a violent ex con and the clown faces get their panties in a bunch and make up charges like "kidnapping" over an incident that is still under investigation. No surprises here.

Again , because of the lack of audio, you have NO idea why the cop initially confronted the girl, He may have been pursuing a legitimate complaint, or he may have simply been a perv. There is NOWAY of telling based on the evidence we have.

You dont need audio to see he was touching her like he was trying to pick her up at the bar

You dont need audio to see he was touching her like he was trying to pick her up at the bar

That wasn't clear from the video at all.

You see what you want to see. Just as your kind always do.

That wasn't clear from the video at all.

You see what you want to see. Just as your kind always do.

Tell me how audio will change the pictures you see? I'm trying to understand

A heroic NYPD Officer is killed in the line of duty, shot in the face by a violent ex con and the clown faces get their panties in a bunch and make up charges like "kidnapping" over an incident that is still under investigation. No surprises here.
These are two different events, two different issues. Why do you want to link them?

These are two different events, two different issues. Why do you want to link them?

Logical+Fallacy+03+-+Appeal+To+Emotion.png

Wow.....the citizens review board had 42 cases in 6 months to review??? Out of a ddepartment of 40, 000 officers? Damn! Thats like....a whole 1% of their cops!!!!!

Well....when Joe Blow cop in Anytown, USA does something wrong....C-FAG wants to link them to all 1, 000, 000 American cops. So...you guys stop linking unrelated things first.

As for the video....my comments on two parts.

1- Flirting.
Having been a street cop in a big city...cops and citizens flirt all the time. I had women approach me weekly. Mostly while working security detail in the bar areas. They'd hug and joke about handcuffs and want pictures taken with them. Harmless fun. And...got a few dates out of it. As a young officer...I started a few of those conversations too. Just people being people. Harmless. BUT...its tricky. Because theres an absolute line you cannot cross. I never did. Some inevitably have.

2- The arrest.
That was incredibly stupid and wrong. New Yorkers being New Yorkers...on both sides. A collision of dumbasses never ends well. The cops are more at fault. They should know better. But...hire 40, 000 humans out of our population to be NYPD cops. And humans will.be humans.

Hey Bucs how many people do you think they did it too and no complaint was filed?

How much do you think it costs to hire a lawyer against a false allegation?

Do jobs look favorably upon being charged with assaulting a cop?

How could that arrest affect him in the future?

Do you think these guys would be more or less willing to work with police? Or what?

As for the video....my comments on two parts.

1- Flirting.
Having been a street cop in a big city...cops and citizens flirt all the time. I had women approach me weekly. Mostly while working security detail in the bar areas. They'd hug and joke about handcuffs and want pictures taken with them. Harmless fun. And...got a few dates out of it. As a young officer...I started a few of those conversations too. Just people being people. Harmless. BUT...its tricky. Because theres an absolute line you cannot cross. I never did. Some inevitably have.

SmarterThanTheAverageBear Even this guy sees it...but then again, he hates cops

Hey Bucs how many people do you think they did it too and no complaint was filed?

How much do you think it costs to hire a lawyer against a false allegation?

Do jobs look favorably upon being charged with assaulting a cop?

How could that arrest affect him in the future?

Do you think these guys would be more or less willing to work with police? Or what?

Wow. You asked me an interviews worth number of questions...which I interpret as more of a rant in question form than a legitimate question.

How many times have they done it before? Dont know. How many crimes did Mike Brown commit that he never got caught for?

From what it looks like...this is a bogus charge. It'll get tossed. Arrest will be expunged from his record and he'll get a nice check out of it.

Speaking of jobs and hiring.....whats your plan to recruit and hire the 1, 000, 000 able bodies to be American cops....out of our population which has falling morals and standards....and not get any crooks or liars in the mix? They already do a background check and polygraph and psych eval. Most require a minimum Associates Degree. Many require a Bachelors.

Any ideas?

thats the problem Bucs, you seem to always see police actions as equating to criminal behavior.

As if you dont expect better out of police. Criminals cant put someone in jail, or put something on their arrest record for life.

So once again, not the same at all

Forum List

Back