NYPD Cops: Move Down Here To Florida - NOW!

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
Every day that you New York City cops stay up there in NYC, you are risking being arrested just for doing your job. Hasn't it dawned on you guys, that you can't be a cop in a Democrat city, and Democrat state ?

Here in Florida, you'll be welcome, and your hands won't be tied by loose screws like Deblasio.

Come on down.

PS - there are side benefits >>>

1592711727272.png
1592712942973.png

Attachments

• 1592710908647.png
    1592710908647.png
    35.2 KB · Views: 47
Most of the women at the beach are overweight, sun burnt NY retirees.
You got the wrong beach. But let's get back to the cop situation >>

You got the wrong beach. But let's get back to the cop situation >>

Hallandale Beach...Ugliest old people on earth.
Parking is great.

Every day that you New York City cops stay up there in NYC, you are risking being arrested just for doing your job. Hasn't it dawned on you guys, that you can't be a cop in a Democrat city, and Democrat state ?

Here in Florida, you'll be welcome, and your hands won't be tied by loose screws like Deblasio.

Come on down.

View attachment 352955 View attachment 352968
Quit encouraging Democrat Yankees moving down here to Dixie. They made their own beds. They need to be made to suffer the consequences of their bad decisions. Otherwise they’ll just come down here and do the same thing here.

New York City pays its School Crossing Guards more than Florida pays its cops

Come on down.

yes!

police every where who spit on their oaths and enjoy beating, tazing and killing people for the fun of it should ALL go to florida! where they don't care WHO you beat up! or WHO you kill!

instead of pictures of babes at the beach perhaps THIS picture would be more attractive to conservative cops who spit on their oaths and enjoy killing people.....

conshavingfun.jpg

Come on down.

Cop or No Cop, Florida does not need any more New Yorkers here. New Yorkers coming to Florida try to bring the same laws that caused them to leave NY with them. So stay the hell away

Fuck You!!! Those asshole revenue generator police in Tampa / Clearwater area wrote me 3 BS tickets.
And you're so butthurt that now you go wildly flinging F bombs around. LOL. Maybe they should have wrote you more tickets than that. Didn't throw your ass in jail ? You got lucky, huh ? :biggrin:

Quit encouraging Democrat Yankees moving down here to Dixie. They made their own beds. They need to be made to suffer the consequences of their bad decisions. Otherwise they’ll just come down here and do the same thing here.
Are you able to read ? I was encouraging Republican COPS to come here, not Democrats.

New York City pays its School Crossing Guards more than Florida pays its cops
With the insane high housing costs, local taxes, and very high cost of living, (all to live in one of the worst cities in America), they'll NEED to get paid a lot of money.

I c
Are you able to read ? I was encouraging Republican COPS to come here, not Democrats.
I can read somewhat okay... That's their homeland. They let it come to this. If they bail on their homeland how hard can one expect them to fight for their surrogate home. There's no room in Dixie for cowards, or half steppers...

yes!

police every where who spit on their oaths and enjoy beating, tazing and killing people for the fun of it should ALL go to florida! where they don't care WHO you beat up! or WHO you kill!

instead of pictures of babes at the beach perhaps THIS picture would be more attractive to conservative cops who spit on their oaths and enjoy killing people.....
I can see the BLM, Antifa et al assorted goonies have got YOU programmed. I can also see it doesn't take much to rope you in.

I got a bridge in Brooklyn for sale. Interested ?

1592766245260.png

Forum List

Back