🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

NYPD Monitoring "Kill A Pig Night" Threats For New Year's Eve

I hope the cops forget to come to work tonight. I believe the left and the negro community needs to feel just how bad it would be without them.

All the black community seems to know and understand is violence. yet, I and you are the bad guys. You can't make this shit up.

Oh yeah you can....IF YOU'RE BLACK or A BLEEDING HEART LIB (bleeding heart for black votes that is).

Why bother...They came across a few and the judges cut the guys loose.

Ifin' you want to kill a pig around here, It'll cost ya about $250.00 then you have to dress 'em yourself..

I will be praying for the safety of all of our fine officers of the law tonight. The nuts come out on nights like this.

My son brought that up at dinner last night. If it makes any of you assholes feel any better, real......actual.....police officers ain't scared. My son will be no more careful tonight than he was last night. He is a professional law enforcement officer.

He....and I....certainly appreciate all the well wishes. But let's stop with the bullshit political football game. Dickheads.

Watching FOX and they reported that NYPD,FBI are ready for anything... The protesters gathering at Union Square
getting ready to disrupt the celebration will be stopped....
I'm sure De Blasio is pissed at that....

Eat it De Blasio.

Watching FOX and they reported that NYPD,FBI are ready for anything... The protesters gathering at Union Square

Eat it De Blasio.
Is that the protest group that intends to march into Times Square tonight?

Eat it De Blasio.
Is that the protest group that intends to march into Times Square tonight?

I wonder what they're protesting about? Protesting the reality that a cop shot a thug that was attempting to take his gun away? Protesting a fat guy that had a heartattack...What a bunch of weirdo's.

The story is that protesters are gathering in Union Square around 14th street and are expected to head to Times Square 42nd street.
I doubt they will get near Times Square tonight.There's about 1 million people there now and security is off the charts.
NYPD,FBI,Snipers on rooftops,helicopters.
Not for the protesters but for anything.
I'm sure the lefties will be crying racism but the security is for protection from any asshole out there.

I'm watching FOX and they are doing a good job covering Times Square New Years Eve.
I have no idea what MSNBC is doing.
Maybe they are running their hit show Lockup.Their prison series...I think that's what they ran Christmas eve and Christmas Day.

I'm sure De Blasio and the ACLU will be angry if the protesters aren't able to get into Times Square
to scream for dead cops....
I guess he will just have to deal with it.

Forum List

Back