NYT Asks For Weiner To Pull Out

Edgetho

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2012
Anthony Weiner | Sexting | NY Times

Kinda boring actually. Just dimocrap scum asking another dimocrap scum to let a different dimocrap scumbag win an election.

Won't be long until New Yawk is back where it was before Giuliani. I know what it was like. I used to go there.

We're talking almost as bad as Dee-Troit under Dinkins, whose only qualification for Mayor was a stint at the Marriage License Bureau. Which, for a dimocrap, ain't too bad.

Anyway, you're all hearing about the bravery of Huma Abedin, etc, vomit, etc, more vomit.

Do you people know who this Huma Abedin really is?

Huma Abedin?s Muslim Brotherhood Ties | National Review Online

Maybe you should you read up on who she is.

Or not.

libtards won't, we already know that

Kinda boring actually. Just dimocrap scum asking another dimocrap scum to let a different dimocrap scumbag win an election.

Won't be long until New Yawk is back where it was before Giuliani. I know what it was like. I used to go there.

We're talking almost as bad as Dee-Troit under Dinkins, whose only qualification for Mayor was a stint at the Marriage License Bureau. Which, for a dimocrap, ain't too bad.

Anyway, you're all hearing about the bravery of Huma Abedin, etc, vomit, etc, more vomit.

Or not.

He is the headline gift that keeps on giving.

http://politicalhumor.about.com/od/Anthony-Weiner/ig/Anthony-Weiner-Pictures/

Last edited:
With a name like Tony Weiner why the fuck would you need a handle like "Carlos Dangerously?

Huma Abedin?s Muslim Brotherhood Ties | National Review Online

Or not.

There are some really great jokes that can be made from your thread title but beyond that he won't drop out of the race and I will surprised if doesn't win.

Forum List

Back