Oahtbreakers load M4's, Live Stream randomly goes off air...

Someone shot in the hand at or en route to Christian NE Hospital. Thats where my gallbladder was removed! No clue if it is riot related. Not an uncommon thing to have a gun shot victim a night there.

Another woman shot behind Quick Trip. She is down behind dumpster. Called in another police code 2000 for all available police.

"One shooting into a dwelling confirmed, resident said bullet struck her home." -via scanner

That wouod just piss me off. Siding is such a pain to partially repair.

My scanner had another 3 shots fired report.

That boy got shot 6 times so there better be an investigation but these rioters are not making things look good.

Dispatch just called 2 more times for all available police in region code 2000. The shit is going to hit the fan. All code 2000 responding police responding on channel Riot #8

@KissMy

Did you hear that one:

"Everyone except PROFESSIONAL MEDIA must disperse, otherwise you will be subject to arrest."

Who the fuck are they to say which people are "legit" media? Any man with a camera is LEGIT media. Any man with a NOTEPAD is legit media.

Sounds like Diane Feinstein's comment that "Only salaried agents should be protected by Media Shield Laws."

"Credentialed" and "Conventional" media are other terms being used.

@KissMy

Did you hear that one:

"Everyone except PROFESSIONAL MEDIA must disperse, otherwise you will be subject to arrest."

Who the fuck are they to say which people are "legit" media? Any man with a camera is LEGIT media. Any man with a NOTEPAD is legit media.

Sounds like Diane Feinstein's comment that "Only salaried agents should be protected by Media Shield Laws."

The cops are clearing some arsonists I fear. Private property was being set on fire.

Why cant these protestors just go run out on the baseball field one at a time and lie down during Cardinals games. That would get attention and not appear violent bleacher seats are cheap.

Forum List

Back