Oahtbreakers load M4's, Live Stream randomly goes off air...

The cops are clearing some arsonists I fear. Private property was being set on fire.

Why cant these protestors just go run out on the baseball field one at a time and lie down during Cardinals games. That would get attention and not appear violent bleacher seats are cheap.

Maybe if 99% of the police weren't concentrated on a single block antagonizing peaceful protesters, they'd be able to deal with the real criminals that are every else except on that block?

Maybe if 99% of the police weren't concentrated on a single block antagonizing peaceful protesters, they'd be able to deal with the real criminals that are every else except on that block?

Exactly! - Now would be an excellent time rob a bank in the St. Louis area, because all the police are now in Ferguson. I happen to know where the largest bank money vault in the region is. It has pallet loads of cash. Anyone want to help.

The national guard is being used to secure the command center. We want the trained cops on the front lines, not potential Iraq veterans.

Exactly! - Now would be an excellent time rob a bank in the St. Louis area, because all the police are now in Ferguson. I happen to know where the largest bank money vault in the region is. It has pallet loads of cash. Anyone want to help.

Sorry, you're on your own.

They're pushing all media to command post. Waaay away from the protest area. The media will not be able to see & report on what's going on there anymore.

That is a legitimate criticism. The cops are moving en masse to avoid near even show downs which will hurt the rioters as the cops will have to use more force. It must upset the business owners who dont always have instant protection.

The national guard is being used to secure the command center. We want the trained cops on the front lines, not potential Iraq veterans.
Id read that they were securing the command center, I just wasnt sure where that was.
The companies on sed have definitely been deployed. I know one went to Iraq for sure,
Just not sure on the other.
They are MP'S, and just went through law enforcement training for AT

Officers shining spotlights, lighting fire bombing rioters up with helicopter lights. No one allowed to approach Canfield drive.

Police have barricaded in everyone on Canfield Dr. from both ends. No-one is allowed to leave. They are surrounding the area to move in on everyone there.

Scanner - 35 people behind Quick Trip about to get arrested.

Masked Man with large assault rifle riding in back of white pick-up truck with lots of chrome & no license plate heading into area.

Police are taking people down

BvYI81fIAAAb0nk.jpg

Forum List

Back