Oahtbreakers load M4's, Live Stream randomly goes off air...

Yo fella's! Are you aware that you are giving others the impression that you are enjoying this a little too much?
Of course it's exciting. These are real, current events not fake, activist outrage that's trumped up and played up by the MSM.

Are we supposed to save all our energy and excitement for stupid fuckin' college and pro sports?

Last edited:
Of course it's exciting. These are real, current events not fake, activist outrage that's trumped up and played up by the MSM.

Are we supposed to save all our energy and excitement for stupid fuckin' college and pro sports?

He's right in a way.
The worse they act, the more people wake up and become aware of the plague of negro dysfunction and crime.
...and that's a good thing.

House on Newstead Ave was set on fire, car stolen & driven into Rent-A-Center that was looted. Bullets fired into apartments just missing children & others sleeping inside.

Police need to stop concentrating around protestors & fan out into the area to protect people & property. Hide their command center so they don't need to waste resources protecting it in the protesting area.

I will cut them a break on the rent a center. That stuff and the inability to resist it keeps poor people in poverty with the high costs and all.

Ridiculous. During the day upstanding local and mostly black citizens are out cleaning up the mess, even leaving please rebuild I'll miss you" signs at the burnt down QT. Then at night the thugs come out. Every night for what, 8 days?

I will cut them a break on the rent a center. That stuff and the inability to resist it keeps poor people in poverty with the high costs and all.

Ridiculous. During the day upstanding local and mostly black citizens are out cleaning up the mess, even leaving please rebuild I'll miss you" signs at the burnt down QT. Then at night the thugs come out. Every night for what, 8 days?
Imagine if the KKK rioted in the streets for 8 days....
..but negroes?..they're special..it's ok if they do it..

Imagine if the KKK rioted in the streets for 8 days....
..but negroes?..they're special..it's ok if they do it..

Hope I didnt sound like I was supporting the rioters just because I dislike rent a center. Hard to convey sarcasm on line.

But the KKK was a bad example. They represent the American version of the Nazi party in my moral compass ratings system.

The daily protesters have valid points. The nightly rioters are idiots who hurt the cause.

Yo fella's! Are you aware that you are giving others the impression that you are enjoying this a little too much?

@LoneLaugher

This is why I laugh when any MSM drones, or Progressive shills like yourself try to tell us what "reality is." I'm on the ground myself all over Long Island, where thousands of protestors show up to a small town hall (Brookhaven Town Hall, January 9th, 2014) on the coldest night of the winter to prevent eminent domain.

I'm watching LIVE and UNCENSORED news feeds and streams, before you MSM spinsters can get your hands on it. There's nothing more hilarious than a liberal in Dunkin Donuts reading the NYT and watching CNN (who then I start a conversation with) and it devolves instantly to:

"You're a RACIST. I'm an EDUCATED and SMART PERSON," as they point to CNN and wave their newspaper in my face.

If they somehow can even be talked to at that point, I'll use my laptop to produce a video that is totally contrary to their fantasy version of reality. At which point they'll spit on the floor and leave --- no joke.

Very scary in Ferguson. These people have no camera protection (media shield). Why would they load M4's where everyone is currently peaceful?

Update:

LRAD cannons being used right now. There was absoutely no violence/rioting occuring before they did this

Your live feeds missed the rocks or debris I saw get chucked.

Did the live feed show the barricade just down the street being constructed from stolen landscaping bricks?

Forum List

Back