Oakland Cops Offer BBQ with BLM. BLM: We Eat Pigs, We Don't Eat with Them

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Remember, it is the left who are peaceful, tolerant, and never hate.

The Oakland chapter of Black Lives Matter has declined an invitation to participate in a barbecue with the local police department, with one protester explaining, "I eat pigs, I don't eat with them."

The department came up with the idea after a similar cookout in Wichita, Kansas, met with success on Tuesday. That event replaced a planned protest after police officials proposed the idea.

Keep reading…

Meeting some (perceived) adversary's offer to reach out with a slap in the face is NEVER a good idea. Loses karma points big time and widens the gap further than it would have been by doing nothing. Rubs salt in the wound, to put it metaphorically. It's the tool of those who like division and work to bring more salt.

Which is of course the same thing the last two posts are doing as well.

Remember, it is the left who are peaceful, tolerant, and never hate.

The Oakland chapter of Black Lives Matter has declined an invitation to participate in a barbecue with the local police department, with one protester explaining, "I eat pigs, I don't eat with them."

The department came up with the idea after a similar cookout in Wichita, Kansas, met with success on Tuesday. That event replaced a planned protest after police officials proposed the idea.

Keep reading…

" ... a similar cookout in Wichita, Kansas, met with success on Tuesday."

Well hey, good, one step at a time, it's a 500 year old problem in this society, thanks for the progress report, glass half full.

Forum List

Back