🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Oath Keepers Vow To Protect Kim Davis From U.S. Marshall Service

Don't need to run mouth when guns does the talking for ya. :) I know that's why u faggots hate the 2nd amendment.
and yet there they are, running their mouths.

if they decide to use force to 'protect' davis, they had better enjoy going to con college.
I am sure they are scared of your stupid threats...
what threats? just reality. when you break the law and threaten law enforcement you typically go to jail.
Eh the judge didn't go to jail so guess not....when u have power behind u,u can get away with almost anything. Feds backed down from the Bundy ranch folks in Nevada same will happen here unless they want to start a war over our religious rights.
the bundy situation was a travesty. those people are lucky they didn't end up planted in the ground.
and this is a pretty clear sign you're batshit crazy - you view those jackasses as in the right as well.
That's because they were right. :) The government fears armed citizens,it loves unarmed subjects.

if they decide to use force to 'protect' davis, they had better enjoy going to con college.
what threats? just reality. when you break the law and threaten law enforcement you typically go to jail.
Eh the judge didn't go to jail so guess not....when u have power behind u,u can get away with almost anything. Feds backed down from the Bundy ranch folks in Nevada same will happen here unless they want to start a war over our religious rights.
the bundy situation was a travesty. those people are lucky they didn't end up planted in the ground.
and this is a pretty clear sign you're batshit crazy - you view those jackasses as in the right as well.
That's because they were right. :) The government fears armed citizens,it loves unarmed subjects.

:lol: :lol:

When are you guys going to figure out that quite literally no one is afraid of you clowns?

Oaths? Like marriage vows? She likes marriage vows so much, she makes them again and again and again. Then there are the twins born out of wedlock. Makes you wonder, if she bangs every drum she sees.

Wow. You really are divorced from reality

Vigi, that dumb fuck writes, "Any law deemed by SCOTUS unconstitutional was supposed to be sent BACK TO CONGRESS to amend, NOT amended into law by 9 UNELECTED and BIASED civilians!"

Who says? Where is it written? What an idiot.
It was the court DECISION to take on these powers that were not given to it, AND no one STOPPED THEM!

Vigi, that fuck, said she could give it to another clerk to sign then signs no she has to sign it when corrected.

Trump will dump you and your kind in a heart beat when he can.

You are useful idiots, nothing more.

Try again, dumbass, read what you wrote and correct it into understandable English!
It's what you wrote then backed up on.

Anyone in her office can issue the certificates and sign them.

That her name is on the forms is meaningless.

She cannot oppress others religiously.

Wrong! She is the ELECTED Clerk, you're having trouble with this, aren't you!

When are you guys going to figure out that quite literally no one is afraid of you clowns?
Fed Gov backed down in Nevada :) Guess they were scared eh? Butt fuckers sure are scared...scared of a little old woman standing with her religious views instead of bending to their will.
"When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

Then so is Thomas Jefferson but of course I am sure you think ANY old white guy is just some raciss bigot so. Your opinions matters less than my 6 month olds.

These people are so star spangled patriotic that they are putting themselves in a position to fire on U.S. Marshals? Sounds pretty crazy to me. How about the people that live in this county? I doubt they want a bunch of armed "patriots" running around their towns with a shootout on main street as a possible result. I wouldn't want them near my home or town. These paramilitary types need to stick to the American Redoubt.

What do you need doc, more black fags to kill white civilians.... you got rid of the Confederate flag because of one hateful bigot, let's get rid of the Queer Flag because of another hateful bigot... I mean, it's only FAIR and equitable... and you're all for fair and equitable. aren't you?

Oaths? Like marriage vows? She likes marriage vows so much, she makes them again and again and again. Then there are the twins born out of wedlock. Makes you wonder, if she bangs every drum she sees.

And then she found religion.... Hard concept for atheist to follow, and that from an agnostic!

These people are so star spangled patriotic that they are putting themselves in a position to fire on U.S. Marshals? Sounds pretty crazy to me. How about the people that live in this county? I doubt they want a bunch of armed "patriots" running around their towns with a shootout on main street as a possible result. I wouldn't want them near my home or town. These paramilitary types need to stick to the American Redoubt.
I would MUCH rather have ex and current military and law enforcement officers defending the constitution than thugs with badges doing the person paying them tells them to do. So I would welcome with open arms the Oath Keepers.

Fed Gov backed down in Nevada :) Guess they were scared eh? Butt fuckers sure are scared...scared of a little old woman standing with her religious views instead of bending to their will.
"When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

Then so is Thomas Jefferson but of course I am sure you think ANY old white guy is just some raciss bigot so. Your opinions matters less than my 6 month olds.
No, you're crazy because you think Bundy was in the right.
And i dont think all white guys are racists. You are, but that doesn't make all white guys racist. After all, i don't consider myself to be racist.

Congrats on little adolf

And then she found religion.... Hard concept for atheist to follow, and that from an agnostic!
You are NOW religious? When did that happen?

Vigi, she has to follow the law, the law says all adults can get marriage licenses within the defines of the law, and the law is defined.

She cannot legally say "no".

No, it's not, it's what YOU make up, and you're GUANO in my book, and have NO AUTHORITY to tell anyone anything. It's TIME for a Republican Congress, and a Republican President to take AWAY the unelected POWER of Scotus, and simply have them, as intended by the Founders to make OPINION on the Constitutionality of laws from Congress! Any law deemed by SCOTUS unconstitutional was supposed to be sent BACK TO CONGRESS to amend, NOT amended into law by 9 UNELECTED and BIASED civilians!

48945101.jpg

So I work for a living, and don't have all day to watch Fox News.

So is the office Kim Davis is working at still denying marriage licenses to gays?

So is the office Kim Davis is working at still denying marriage licenses to gays?
They are issuing them and have been since Tuesday.

The assistant deputy clerk has a switch he says he will use to remind Kim she has to be nice to everybody.

You are NOW religious? When did that happen?

Vigi, she has to follow the law, the law says all adults can get marriage licenses within the defines of the law, and the law is defined.

She cannot legally say "no".

She can do whatever she wants, and the consequences that follow will start a movement...simple really, but a subversive, such as yourself, would let illegal law, even promoted by SCOTUS (such as the change in Obamacare to a TAX, which it was NEVER supposed to be) stand as is without fighting it!...You JakeASS are a coward!

GETAdsm.gif

No, and that's largely the reason she was released. In her stead, her deputies began issuing marriage licenses. Thus, the judge found that she is no longer in contempt, because the offending act has been removed. However, if she attempts to prevent the issuance of marriage licenses, she will be in contempt once again.

Some people are apparently anxious for Davis to return to jail, as they've already begun singing the mantra that the licenses issued while she was.....away, are not valid (a bullshit and bogus claim). They insist that only Davis can legally issue licenses, and are routing for her to once again refuse. Apparently cause and effect is lost on these idiots.

Forum List

Back