🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Oath Keepers Vow To Protect Kim Davis From U.S. Marshall Service

I am a coward? :lol: I served honorably, remember? Your minders have told you to let this go, so follow orders. There is no illegal law, Vigi. SCOTUS opined, far right whined, and it is over. If Kim does it again, she will be jailed for six months with an order that any donations to her cause be confiscated. And if the OK show up armed, may God have mercy on their souls.

So I work for a living, and don't have all day to watch Fox News.

So is the office Kim Davis is working at still denying marriage licenses to gays?

No, and that's largely the reason she was released. In her stead, her deputies began issuing marriage licenses. Thus, the judge found that she is no longer in contempt, because the offending act has been removed. However, if she attempts to prevent the issuance of marriage licenses, she will be in contempt once again.

Some people are apparently anxious for Davis to return to jail, as they've already begun singing the mantra that the licenses issued while she was.....away, are not valid (a bullshit and bogus claim). They insist that only Davis can legally issue licenses, and are routing for her to once again refuse. Apparently cause and effect is lost on these idiots.
They don't give two shits about the law,they want her to denounce her faith

Why do people mention that Justices of The Supreme Court are unelected as if it some slap in the face of the American people? That was what many of the Founding Fathers wanted and a key point made in The Federalist Papers.

So is the office Kim Davis is working at still denying marriage licenses to gays?

No, and that's largely the reason she was released. In her stead, her deputies began issuing marriage licenses. Thus, the judge found that she is no longer in contempt, because the offending act has been removed. However, if she attempts to prevent the issuance of marriage licenses, she will be in contempt once again.

Some people are apparently anxious for Davis to return to jail, as they've already begun singing the mantra that the licenses issued while she was.....away, are not valid (a bullshit and bogus claim). They insist that only Davis can legally issue licenses, and are routing for her to once again refuse. Apparently cause and effect is lost on these idiots.
There is where you're wrong.

They don't give two shits about her faith.

They jus don't want her to deny marriage licenses to gays, and get away with it

Who does? We all know she is apostolic primitivist. That has not changed.

Restorationists, revisionists, and the repressed........a dangerous bunch.

Still trying to kill the pain by going backwards

And you have the ass to call yourself am amercian,you should care about all peoples faiths no matter what,your just s good little brown shirt,wrapping yourself in the wrong flag.

And you have the ass to call yourself am amercian,you should care about all peoples faiths no matter what,your just s good little brown shirt,wrapping yourself in the wrong flag.
her faith is irrelevant in the carrying out of her duties and fulfillment of her oath of office.

There is where you're wrong.

They don't give two shits about her faith.

They jus don't want her to deny marriage licenses to gays, and get away with it
The definition of a bigot,good job !!

Why do people mention that Justices of The Supreme Court are unelected as if it some slap in the face of the American people? That was what many of the Founding Fathers wanted and a key point made in The Federalist Papers.
One benefit of all this...we are finding that so many of our Rightwinger posters are clueless on the US Constitution and our Federalism form of government.

Meanwhile, we have a family here in Nevada who is about to have their land taken from them by the U.S. Air Force and the Oath Keepers are nowhere to be found, but they sure had no problem defending that asshat Bundy.

One benefit of all this...we are finding that so many of our Rightwinger posters are clueless on the US Constitution and our Federalism form of government.
i used to think that people exaggerated the failures of the school system but some of these people couldn't have passed sixth grade civics.

It's funny...they claim to care about her faith yet can't tell us more about its specifics and what religion she was before....so much for caring.......

Meanwhile, we have a family here in Nevada who is about to have their land taken from them by the U.S. Air Force and the Oath Keepers are nowhere to be found, but they sure had no problem defending that asshat Bundy.

Too bad The Sheahan Family doesn't have a bunch of cameras and reporters lying around. Oath Keepers would be in Nevada in a hot second.

I am a coward? :lol: I served honorably, remember? Your minders have told you to let this go, so follow orders. There is no illegal law, Vigi. SCOTUS opined, far right whined, and it is over. If Kim does it again, she will be jailed for six months with an order that any donations to her cause be confiscated. And if the OK show up armed, may God have mercy on their souls.

Are you paranoid, did I mention military service... you still are a coward for NOT standing up against Unconstitutional law...Hard for you to understand, undoubtedly! So you think our military would fire on civilians?...That would be the END of all law, as citizens take matters into their own hands! ...As they did with Bundy!

Restorationists, revisionists, and the repressed........a dangerous bunch.

Still trying to kill the pain by going backwards

Yes, you scum just love anything perverse, abnormal, and unethical... you shall learn!

Why the hell does the Air Farce need more land...new O Club?

The whole property is encircled by the base and they want the land for more testing ranges.

Are you paranoid, did I mention military service... you still are a coward for NOT standing up against Unconstitutional law...Hard for you to understand, undoubtedly! So you think our military would fire on civilians?...That would be the END of all law, as citizens take matters into their own hands! ...As they did with Bundy!
What unConstitutional law are you referring to?

Forum List

Back