🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Oath Keepers Vow To Protect Kim Davis From U.S. Marshall Service

I am a coward? :lol: I served honorably, remember? Your minders have told you to let this go, so follow orders. There is no illegal law, Vigi. SCOTUS opined, far right whined, and it is over. If Kim does it again, she will be jailed for six months with an order that any donations to her cause be confiscated. And if the OK show up armed, may God have mercy on their souls.

Are you paranoid, did I mention military service... you still are a coward for NOT standing up against Unconstitutional law...Hard for you to understand, undoubtedly! So you think our military would fire on civilians?...That would be the END of all law, as citizens take matters into their own hands! ...As they did with Bundy!
What unConstitutional law are you referring to?

The infringement of Religious rights as enumerated in the Constitution... try to keep up!

Our nations first political prisoner...not surprised it happened under the dictator Obama...

So I work for a living, and don't have all day to watch Fox News.

So is the office Kim Davis is working at still denying marriage licenses to gays?

No, and that's largely the reason she was released. In her stead, her deputies began issuing marriage licenses. Thus, the judge found that she is no longer in contempt, because the offending act has been removed. However, if she attempts to prevent the issuance of marriage licenses, she will be in contempt once again.

Some people are apparently anxious for Davis to return to jail, as they've already begun singing the mantra that the licenses issued while she was.....away, are not valid (a bullshit and bogus claim). They insist that only Davis can legally issue licenses, and are routing for her to once again refuse. Apparently cause and effect is lost on these idiots.
They don't give two shits about the law,they want her to denounce her faith
Who does? We all know she is apostolic primitivist. That has not changed.
And you have the ass to call yourself am amercian,you should care about all peoples faiths no matter what,your just s good little brown shirt,wrapping yourself in the wrong flag.
I am a true blue American and fearing Christian who fully understands that to protect our Christian faith we have to protect the rights of those who don't share our tenets. No one is telling Kim Davis she can't believe in apostolic primitivism. However, in the secular work place, she has to serve all customers, not just the ones of whom she approves.

e3JGcrf.jpg

I am a coward? :lol: I served honorably, remember? Your minders have told you to let this go, so follow orders. There is no illegal law, Vigi. SCOTUS opined, far right whined, and it is over. If Kim does it again, she will be jailed for six months with an order that any donations to her cause be confiscated. And if the OK show up armed, may God have mercy on their souls.

Are you paranoid, did I mention military service... you still are a coward for NOT standing up against Unconstitutional law...Hard for you to understand, undoubtedly! So you think our military would fire on civilians?...That would be the END of all law, as citizens take matters into their own hands! ...As they did with Bundy!
You are very wise not to mention it. The law is not unconstitutional and you are a coward to call it so. Bundy was a one off, and will never happen again. The US Marshals would not fire on the crowd, I would hope, but if the OK fire from within it, the far right could create a blood bath. If so, every OK captured with firearms will undoubtedly be put down while trying to escape.

You are very wise not to mention it. The law is not unconstitutional and you are a coward to call it so. Bundy was a one off, and will never happen again. The US Marshals would not fire on the crowd, I would hope, but if the OK fire from within it, the far right could create a blood bath. If so, every OK captured with firearms will undoubtedly be put down while trying to escape.

They'll specifically hunt down dogs that agree with a TYRANICAL Government...sounds like you! We did it 250 odd years ago, there still are MEN available to rid this country of DICTATORS

They'll specifically hunt down dogs that agree with a TYRANICAL Government...sounds like you! We did it 250 odd years ago, there still are MEN available to rid this country of DICTATORS
Government already knows who the OK are. They can't hide.

Government already knows who the OK are. They can't hide.

And the OK know who will stand for the Republic and who won't!

These people who talk dissent and threaten to stand up and defend a cause don't have a clue that with the advent of crowd control weapons they don't have a hope or a prayer trying to make a point. The military comes in aims a directed energy microwave at you and you shit yourself running away from it screaming in pain. Science has passed them by and the military arsenal is so deep anyone thinking they can beat them has another thing coming.

These people who talk dissent and threaten to stand up and defend a cause don't have a clue that with the advent of crowd control weapons they don't have a hope or a prayer trying to make a point. The military comes in aims a directed energy microwave at you and you shit yourself running away from it screaming in pain. Science has passed them by and the military arsenal is so deep anyone thinking they can beat them has another thing coming.

So subversive YOU thinks our military will START to kill it's own civilians! You Commies are all alike, no matter what country and people you try to destroy!

Thanks for confirming what we already knew about you pieces of shit!

Vigi, you and your few proponents of cultural mccarthyism are only talk and no walk. You know it.

Forum List

Back