Oathkeepers Complicit in Capitol Riot

Lesh

Diamond Member
Dec 21, 2016

These people need to be held accountable

They are responsible for one of their own dying and 50 others injured.

According to the ADL, the Oath Keepers “aim much of their propaganda at members of military and police, reminding them that they swore an oath to defend the Constitution ‘from all enemies, foreign and domestic,’ and asking them to pledge to disobey theoretical unconstitutional orders they might get from superiors—orders that explicitly or implicitly reference militia‐related conspiracy theories”. The Oath Keepers urge military and law enforcement personnel to stop the New World Order’s plans.[27]

The organization states that full membership is open to "currently serving military, reserves, National Guard, police, fire-fighters, other first responders (i.e. State Guard, Sheriff Posse/Auxiliary, Search & Rescue, EMT, other medical 1st responders, etc.) AND veterans/former members of those services," and that others who support the organization's mission can become associate members.[8] The organization says that it has up to 30,000 members, though this figure has been questioned.[28]

According to the ADL, the Oath Keepers “aim much of their propaganda at members of military and police, reminding them that they swore an oath to defend the Constitution ‘from all enemies, foreign and domestic,’ and asking them to pledge to disobey theoretical unconstitutional orders they might get from superiors—orders that explicitly or implicitly reference militia‐related conspiracy theories”. The Oath Keepers urge military and law enforcement personnel to stop the New World Order’s plans.[27]

The organization states that full membership is open to "currently serving military, reserves, National Guard, police, fire-fighters, other first responders (i.e. State Guard, Sheriff Posse/Auxiliary, Search & Rescue, EMT, other medical 1st responders, etc.) AND veterans/former members of those services," and that others who support the organization's mission can become associate members.[8] The organization says that it has up to 30,000 members, though this figure has been questioned.[28]
and we know progs dont like people that abide by their oath,,,

When casually joining a group or group effort, you do become morally responsible for the negative actions of the group. This is true whether among the front line or tag along numbers. The bigger the group, the bigger the self justification for whatever they do. Self justification does not hold up in court. I wonder if peaceful protest is dead in America, as more radicals do not consider it protest at all if not accompanied by physical destruction.

What about the 3 cops that got ambushed by your blm boy's.
136403430_10164644235015321_8242664271750102594_n.jpg

When casually joining a group or group effort, you do become morally responsible for the negative actions of the group. This is true whether among the front line or tag along numbers. The bigger the group, the bigger the self justification for whatever they do. Self justification does not hold up in court. I wonder if peaceful protest is dead in America, as more radicals do not consider it protest at all if not accompanied by physical destruction.

You are always responsible for only your own actions. The NAZIs invented the concept of group responsibility. It's hardly surpising that leftwing assholes support it.

" According to the ADL " lol.
Exactly.

Go to the real source...

About Oath Keepers​

Oath Keepers is a non-partisan association of current and formerly serving military, police, and first responders, who pledge to fulfill the oath all military and police take to “defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic.” That oath, mandated by Article VI of the Constitution itself, is to the Constitution, not to the politicians, and Oath Keepers declare that they will not obey unconstitutional orders, such as orders to disarm the American people, to conduct warrantless searches, or to detain Americans as “enemy combatants” in violation of their ancient right to jury trial. See the Oath Keepers Declaration of Orders We Will Not Obey for details.

Oath Keepers reaches out to both current serving and veterans to remind them of their oaths, to teach them more about the Constitution they swore to defend, and to inspire them to defend it. See below for details on how we do that. Oath Keepers also includes a membership program designated as “Associate Members”, which consists of patriotic citizens who have not served in uniform but who serve now by supporting this mission with their Associate Membership and volunteer activities. Oath Keepers welcomes our Associate Members and appreciates their support of our mission.

Our motto is “Not on our watch!

MILITARY OFFICERS OATH
I, [NAME], do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.

About Oath Keepers

Sounds pretty good to me.

"About Oath Keepers
Sounds pretty good to me."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ah, poster Jim, you may be crossing someone's pink line-in-the-sand.

As you should know, on this very forum there is a RightWing position that those Oathkeepers you admire are really Zionist Drag Queens.

Or bluntly, "homosexuals".
And their homosexuality "should be checked out". (I'm quoting directly.) I'm sure you've seen the declarations. You know, the ones that state Jews directed ISIS, and the Oathkeepers are homosexual dirty-tricksters under a false-flag tactic to blame Trump for the Capitol assault.

I'm mildly sure you would have seen it if you participate in this chatroom.

Anyway, is your voice going to swell the RightWing chorus against homosexual Oathkeepers?
Or are you going to be a denier?

And too, speaking of the Rightwing positions........are you too in on Bill Barr committing treason by declaring the election 'theft' was bullmerde' and will be executed on August 2nd?

Well, will your voice too, swell the chorus for that execution in,........well, in about 29 days?

Are you too, all in on checking out the homosexuals and executing Barr?

Last edited:

Oathkeepers have sworn fealty to the local police union, city hall, and some kind of police guild or a fraternal order of police.

Their general goals are to disarm the public, crack down on freedom of speech, enforce gun control and universal background checks including mental health, collect local taxes, foreclose on citizens, and punish the general population into submission to city hall. Charlie Baker, for example.

Forum List

Back