Oathkeepers turned cuck attack TRUE patriots

Oathkeepers Turn Against The Alt-Right

Good news to know. Cucks no better than ANTIFA good to know. Shouldn't surprise me they are a group more attached to a piece of paper than to their own people so. Otherwise they are known as Civic Cuckervatives who have a fetish for the constitution instead of creating something new and better.

They are turning against the ALT RIGHT because the alt right is beginning to side with the alt left. They want to do the same thing to our Country as the moronic radical left.

Good news to know. Cucks no better than ANTIFA good to know. Shouldn't surprise me they are a group more attached to a piece of paper than to their own people so. Otherwise they are known as Civic Cuckervatives who have a fetish for the constitution instead of creating something new and better.

They are turning against the ALT RIGHT because the alt right is beginning to side with the alt left. They want to do the same thing to our Country as the moronic radical left.
agree 100 percent, homie

The cuck 3%ers are helping ANTIFA yes not the REAL Alt Right.

wrong.....us three percenters stand with the CONSTITUTION, not some warped race purity ideology

upload_2017-6-30_11-52-38.png

Playing Nice with The LEFT Gets You The DC Shooter and Domestic Terrorists - Oath Keepers

wrong.....us three percenters stand with the CONSTITUTION, not some warped race purity ideology
Bullshit. You faggots are cuckservative whiners and trash. Good to see the TRUE identity of the cuckkeeper before the country actually needs PATRIOTS to stand for it.

View attachment 136352

Playing Nice with The LEFT Gets You The DC Shooter and Domestic Terrorists - Oath Keepers
Funny it shows that when they stand WITH the ANTIFA clowns by trying to harm and censor the Alt Right.

Bullshit. You faggots are cuckservative whiners and trash. Good to see the TRUE identity of the cuckkeeper before the country actually needs PATRIOTS to stand for it.

View attachment 136352

Funny it shows that when they stand WITH the ANTIFA clowns by trying to harm and censor the Alt Right.
we dont want to censor you, we just dont want you in our movement. we are about the constitution, not color

Observe how many of these people were just drooling to harm someone. They do not like to see opposition to their talking points. You other conservatives get it through your heads, the alt-right will whip yer ass if you're a good speller! Then they sing to you.

Conservative civil war. Pass the popcorn.

This happens with cults. The cultists start accusing each other insufficient zeal and purity.
Alt Right aren't conservatives.

No they're racist scum who only believe in rights for white males.
Im starting to believe this. I caught shit on a site with a bunch of them because I shared a pic of myself and my girlfriend(who is lebanese) and got called all kinds of cucks

There is nothing "new and better" . This thread is no more than anti-American propaganda. An enemy of the Constitution is an enemy of the American people.

There is nothing "new and better" . This thread is no more than anti-American propaganda. An enemy of the Constitution is an enemy of the American people.
images

images

trump-protest-san-jose.png

This happens with cults. The cultists start accusing each other insufficient zeal and purity.

Im starting to believe this. I caught shit on a site with a bunch of them because I shared a pic of myself and my girlfriend(who is lebanese) and got called all kinds of cucks

Don't share any personal info here.

Of course that clown is another civic nationalist cuckservative. Pegged his ass from the beginning.

images

images

trump-protest-san-jose.png

Cute. Did you have some point or argument that you failed to make?

Of course that clown is another civic nationalist cuckservative. Pegged his ass from the beginning.

what-is-this-faggotry.jpg

Forum List

Back