Obama 2008 campaign finance fraud was presidential darkest day since Watergate

NOW BACK ON TOPIC:
Former Obama aide,
Evelyn Farkas, who left her position as deputy assistant secretary of defense for Russia, Ukraine, and Eurasia in the Obama White House in 2015, disclosed that Trump’s staff was indeed spied on.
She claimed in a brief March 2 MSNBC "Morning Joe" appearance that she had urged her “former colleagues and … people on the Hill” to get as much information as they could about the Trump team before Obama left office.
AS MY TOPIC POST STATES:
the only emulation or proper use of Watergate as an Analogy is Obamas Spygate. THE FAKE NEWS USE as somehow liken to campaign finances is not even close enough to mention and only "Inadvertantly" hit Obama back since he had worse campaign finance issues as did Rankel and others.

Says you, citing your shit source: yourself.

As I've already demonstrated with your own words, you're clueless. So do you have anything beyond you citing yourself on topics you know jack shit about?
SEE you needed to lie and demonize to avoid the truth, the source is there for all to look up.
WORSE THEN THIS ADMISSION ON MSNBC was the fact they swore Trump was crazy or stating he was spied upon, even though this guest admitted it before they denied his claim. When this clip admission was found Brez was affraid for her job and distressed weeping on tv.

NOW BACK ON TOPIC:
Former Obama aide,
Evelyn Farkas, who left her position as deputy assistant secretary of defense for Russia, Ukraine, and Eurasia in the Obama White House in 2015, disclosed that Trump’s staff was indeed spied on.
She claimed in a brief March 2 MSNBC "Morning Joe" appearance that she had urged her “former colleagues and … people on the Hill” to get as much information as they could about the Trump team before Obama left office.
AS MY TOPIC POST STATES:
the only emulation or proper use of Watergate as an Analogy is Obamas Spygate. THE FAKE NEWS USE as somehow liken to campaign finances is not even close enough to mention and only "Inadvertantly" hit Obama back since he had worse campaign finance issues as did Rankel and others.

As I've already demonstrated with your own words, you're clueless. So do you have anything beyond you citing yourself on topics you know jack shit about?
SEE you needed to lie and demonize to avoid the truth, the source is there for all to look up.
WORSE THEN THIS ADMISION ON MSNBC was the fact thry swore Trump was crazy or ststing he was spied upon, even though this guest admitted it before they denied is claim. When this clip admission was found Brez was affraid for her job and distressed weeping on tv.

And by 'lies', you mean accurately quoting you?

Sorry, Slick.....but you're going to need evidence to back your claims. As your word is garbage. You've already demonstrated that you don't know what you're talking about.

And your only source.....is yourself. What else have you got?

NOW BACK ON TOPIC:
Former Obama aide,
AS MY TOPIC POST STATES:

WORSE THEN THIS ADMISION ON MSNBC was the fact thry swore Trump was crazy or ststing he was spied upon, even though this guest admitted it before they denied is claim. When this clip admission was found Brez was affraid for her job and distressed weeping on tv.

Sorry, Slick.....but you're going to need evidence to back your claims. As your word is garbage. You've already demonstrated that you don't know what you're talking about.

*Lol* you do realize you got caught up using Fox News Source while Denying CNBC source and now denying MSNBC source claiming it's mine.
How dare you call me Joe Scarborough, I've never killed my secretary and covered it up.

NOW BACK ON TOPIC:
Former Obama aide,
AS MY TOPIC POST STATES:

*Lol* you do realize you got caught up using Fox News Source while Denying CNBC source and now denying MSNBC source claiming it's mine.
How dare you call me Joe Scarborough, I've never killed my secretary and covered it up.

Laughing.....you've been reduced to batshit word salad at this point.

Come on back when you have more than you citing you. As you don't know what the hell you're talking about.

MORE ad hominem and denial is just so Clintonian of you, they live by that mantra to deny everything. IF EVEN YOUR OWN SOURCES are not good enough then why bother discussing anything unless you admit it's to harass and bother people?
-busted again :)
THANKS FOR THE TOP POSTING!

MORE ad hominem and denial is just so Clintonian of you, they live by that mantra to deny everything. IF EVEN YOUR OWN SOURCES are not good enough then why bother discussing anything unless you admit it's to harass and bother people?

Laughing....more of me just pointing out the obvious: Your only source is you. And you don't know what you're talking about. As demonstrated by your own words.

Do you have anything but you citing yourself?

If no, then that was easy.

Laughing....more of me just pointing out the obvious: Your only source is you. And you don't know what you're talking about. As demonstrated by your own words.

I AM NOT MSNBC, BUT it's nice that you admit fake news is worthless and that ypu are willing to lie, however Farkas spoke her own words not allowing MSNBC to change the narative by speaking for her.
SORRY your excuses just make your ploys more desperate and pathetic.

I AM NOT MSNBC, BUT it's nice that you admit fake news is worthless and that ypu are willing to lie, however Farkas spoke her own words not allowing MSNBC to change the narative by speaking for her.

Laughing....I've never said you're MSNBC. I've said that you're offering us you as your source.

And your source is laughably, comically wrong. As I've proven with your own words.

What else have you got?

Laughing....I've never said you're MSNBC. I've said that you're offering us you as your source.

And your source is laughably, comically wrong. As I've proven with your own words.

What else have you got?
Your quote: Quote: "Do you have anything but you citing yourself?"
I cited MSNBC show Farkas as the guest.
You said quote:
I've never said you're MSNBC.

Your quote is saying my citing MSNBC is me thus your delusion thinks I am MSNBC.

Caught lying with egg on your face. enough said.
egg-on-your-face.jpg

NewsVine Mariyam & her source Jonathan Allen "inadvertantly" say Obama's 2008 campaign finance fraud was presidential darkest day since Watergate.
President Barack Obama's 2008 campaign was fined for it's over 3 million grass- roots donors, a much greater amount then the Cohen campaign discrepancy that is not yet tagged to Trump, since he did nothing wrong and Manafort charges has nothing to do with Trump then OBAMAS ACTUAL CRIME out Trumps Jonathan Allen & NewsVine Mariyam's "darkest day" propaganda (fake news).
SORRY FAKE NEWS, the only watergate analogy is the Obama spygate, caught red handed and blatantly spying on an opposition party to cheat an election for Hillary and his legacy, one tainted with illegal activity you've yet to
fathom and is being investigated as we speak.

Stop bringing up Obama he's not president lol.

any other sock puppets want to admit Hillary is a criminal?sockpuppet.jpeg A_Sock_Puppet.jpg

NewsVine Mariyam & her source Jonathan Allen "inadvertantly" say Obama's 2008 campaign finance fraud was presidential darkest day since Watergate.
President Barack Obama's 2008 campaign was fined for it's over 3 million grass- roots donors, a much greater amount then the Cohen campaign discrepancy that is not yet tagged to Trump, since he did nothing wrong and Manafort charges has nothing to do with Trump then OBAMAS ACTUAL CRIME out Trumps Jonathan Allen & NewsVine Mariyam's "darkest day" propaganda (fake news).
SORRY FAKE NEWS, the only watergate analogy is the Obama spygate, caught red handed and blatantly spying on an opposition party to cheat an election for Hillary and his legacy, one tainted with illegal activity you've yet to
fathom and is being investigated as we speak.

Stop bringing up Obama he's not president lol.
Did you remind him of that? *L*
The Resist movement is an arm of MoveOn org an activist group of Obama and Resist is run by his activist employee Ashley Kroetsch out in Washington D.C.

Every time you go "but Obama" you are proving how alike they are.

Actually NOT.....

Unlike Obama, Trump...

Has not financed, supplied, armed, trained, supported, aided, abetted, defended, protected, and dragged the US into 2 un-Constitutional Un-Authorized wars to help Al Qaeda (who slaughtered 3,000 Americans), ISIS, the Taliban, the Muslim Brotherhood, Hamas, Hezbollah, and Iran...

Has not been found to be in Contempt of court twice for violating judges' orders, found to be in violation of the Constitution several times, and did not by-pass Congress to attempt to admittedly create his own laws through EO, start wars, or force illegal Treaties with our enemy

Has not illegally spied on Americans, reporters, the media, US Senators, and USSC Justices...and did not use a weaponized IRS to target Americans..

Has not his US AG become the 2nd Presidential Cabinet Member in US History to be Censured...

Has not set the record for the most illegal non-compliance with the FOIA and Federal Records Act...

Unlike Obama, Trump delivered

The strongest economy in decades

The lowest unemployment in decades more Americans working ever

The lowest Black and Asian unemployment in recorded history

Manufacturing jobs Obama said would never come back to the US have returned

More Jobs

More full-time jobs

Raises / Higher salaries

Bonuses

Fewer Americans on unemployment / welfare / food stamps..

DOPer lying to save face. 92% of all that listed is owed to Obama 8 years recovery.
Call me when the Great Douche came claim similar numbers.
Unemployment from 9.8% down to 4% to hand off to the Great Fraud Lying Douche. It moved it about 0.5% lower.
Obama Spending was less as well. The Great Douche spent a 1-2.5 trillion giving the1%-- 68% of the 2017 BS Tax
Scam money. Plus the Great Douche spent YUGELY more in the latest Budget for the next 3 years.

You are claiming the Better Blackmans work till mid 2017 Crazy DOPer.
Before the Douche spent 3-6 trillion more by end of 2017. Thanks

The Russians are going vat shot crazy today, deflecting, what abouting, and lying.

We don’t care what happened in 2008 or 2015. We care that Facebook and Google shut down hundreds of your fake pages and links every day.

We care that Putin is treating the US President like his pet poodle. We care that children are still separated from their parents.

We care about what happened yesterday and today. 2008 is over and done with. But nice try Ruskies.

upload_2018-8-22_22-31-7.png

Alert, Alert, seems some Repuggers are traitors to the Great Douche. What should be done DOPers?

This movie mirrors What happens when an outsider challenges to clean up the Deep State
And is not part of the foreign affairs (pay to play with Sheik and Countries money)

I SEE THE CONFUSION now over the law that the left seems to have, because the MSM outlets aren't educating them with all the details.
COHEN plee was to payments that were subjectively considered campaign contribution prosecuters decided were illegal (which they were not contributions so they were not illegal), but even at the prosecutions claims as it being a contribution it would only be an illegal "excessive" amount if Cohen made them as his restrictions are lower then if the President made them. This is why when Cohen said it was a
payment at direction of a ‘candidate' it became a legal amount by the Candidate and is considered legal. The semantics by the prosecution and the Clintonian defense lawyer are way to suspicious, therefore everyone including the left is confused and saying something isn't right here, why would Cohen hire a Clintonian lawyer who has him pleeing to a non crime and how can that non crime be charged after they are the ones blasting who ordered the payment which made it then a non crime? In the attempt to smear Trump the Dems helped Cohen clear up 1 of the charges, the only obe they deckared hurt Trump which now we see isn't a crime and busts their childlike revenge bubble. OH WELL, maybe if MSM had real lawyers instead of ones playing them on TV then perhaps they'd educate their pied pipers with the law.

I SEE THE CONFUSION now over the law that the left seems to have, because the MSM outlets aren't educating them with all the details.
COHEN plee was to payments that were subjectively considered campaign contribution prosecuters decided were illegal (which they were not contributions so they were not illegal), but even at the prosecutions claims as it being a contribution it would only be an illegal "excessive" amount if Cohen made them as his restrictions are lower then if the President made them. This is why when Cohen said it was a
payment at direction of a ‘candidate' it became a legal amount by the Candidate and is considered legal. The semantics by the prosecution and the Clintonian defense lawyer are way to suspicious, therefore everyone including the left is confused and saying something isn't right here, why would Cohen hire a Clintonian lawyer who has him pleeing to a non crime and how can that non crime be charged after they are the ones blasting who ordered the payment which made it then a non crime? In the attempt to smear Trump the Dems helped Cohen clear up 1 of the charges, the only obe they deckared hurt Trump which now we see isn't a crime and busts their childlike revenge bubble. OH WELL, maybe if MSM had real lawyers instead of ones playing them on TV then perhaps they'd educate their pied pipers with the law.

Says you, citing you. And you're clueless.

Back in reality, Trump directed Cohen to make secret payments to his mistresses to benefit his campaign. That's a campaign contribution. And it was well in excess of

Trump then paid Cohen back AFTER the election via fraud. With fake invoices, shell companies, and a fraudulent reason for the payment: legal services that Cohen performed in 2017. When in fact they were reimbursements for illegal campaign contributions BEFORE the election.

And Cohen has the paper trail. And the fraudulent invoices. And audio recordings of he and Trump discussing the payments. Trump.....has an ever shifting story on an issue he has lied about again and again and again.

Remember, you don't know what you're talking about. And that tends to hamper your 'legal' arguments.

lol

You can't be serious.
I wasn't the one correlating campaign finance fraud to watergate, your Trump derangement syndrome suffering friends did.
Furthermore you seem to think it's funny that a party can harass opponent parties including unequal justice being that Obama got fined and Cohen is going to jail that proves the "political bias" and Dem fascist behavior.

Gotta laugh at the lefty loons.

Apparently having Obama as an unindicted co conspirator is okay. Trum?? Not so much.

https://www.usnews.com/news/article...g-for-hiding-donors-keeping-illegal-donations

LMAO at the idiots.

payment at direction of a ‘candidate' it became a legal amount by the Candidate and is considered legal. The semantics by the prosecution and the Clintonian defense lawyer are way to suspicious, therefore everyone including the left is confused and saying something isn't right here, why would Cohen hire a Clintonian lawyer who has him pleeing to a non crime and how can that non crime be charged after they are the ones blasting who ordered the payment which made it then a non crime? In the attempt to smear Trump the Dems helped Cohen clear up 1 of the charges, the only one they declared hurt Trump which now we see isn't a crime and busts their childlike revenge bubble. OH WELL, maybe if MSM had real lawyers instead of ones playing them on TV then perhaps they'd educate their pied pipers with the law.

Says you, citing you. And you're clueless.

Back in reality, Trump directed Cohen to make secret payments to his mistresses to benefit his campaign. That's a campaign contribution. And it was well in excess of

Trump then paid Cohen back AFTER the election via fraud. With fake invoices, shell companies, and a fraudulent reason for the payment: legal services that Cohen performed in 2017. When in fact they were reimbursements for illegal campaign contributions BEFORE the election.

And Cohen has the paper trail. And the fraudulent invoices. And audio recordings of he and Trump discussing the payments. Trump.....has an ever shifting story on an issue he has lied about again and again and again.

Remember, you don't know what you're talking about. And that tends to hamper your 'legal' arguments.
You just contradicted all your prior arguments and the law.
You just admited Cohen did not comit a crime because you said the contribution (which it was not)was the presidents and not his, which means it can't be labeled "excessive"(limitation on amount) which is only possible if Cohen alone acted and prosecutors are charging him as such. You can't have it both ways and in trying to hit Trump you declare it legal. When declaring prosecutors would never charge for a non crime you admit prosecutors think Cohen solely contributed. -D'oh!
images.png
images.png

lol

You can't be serious.
I wasn't the one correlating campaign finance fraud to watergate, your Trump derangement syndrome suffering friends did.
Furthermore you seem to think it's funny that a party can harass opponent parties including unequal justice being that Obama got fined and Cohen is going to jail that proves the "political bias" and Dem fascist behavior.

Gotta laugh at the lefty loons.

Apparently having Obama as an unindicted co conspirator is okay. Trum?? Not so much.

https://www.usnews.com/news/article...g-for-hiding-donors-keeping-illegal-donations

LMAO at the idiots.
They haven't quite figured out
cause and effect yet. Their words not only implicate their own actions becoming displacement and deflective behavior, but it also riles up the base of their opponents to go out and vote and drum up more support for the victim of their abuses.
Add their socialist slants and lawlessness policies and the mid terms are turning out better then expected for their opponents.

Forum List

Back