Obama Admin Just Prohibited States From Defunding Planned Parenthood

PP is probably the greatest preventative agent of elective abortions and they want to murder it all because some lying prick purposely misled the woman haters club into thinking they are nothing but a ghoulish baby parts business.

Uh no, kermit helped alot, he was an abortionist. But considering they want zero restrictions or inspectors of clinics, its easy to believe.

PP is probably the greatest preventative agent of elective abortions and they want to murder it all because some lying prick purposely misled the woman haters club into thinking they are nothing but a ghoulish baby parts business.

Everyone has insurance, why is PP and family planning money even needed anymore?
Because the places where they operate are not exactly the sort of place a gynecologist sets up shop and they see women quickly if not immediately rather than the month or more it takes a new patient to get in to see a gynecologist. Why are you even asking these questions? You, like everyone else, has had ample opportunity to find out why they are so vital but you were too busy swallowing the O'Keefe hit piece thinking it was the whole story.

Moabamacare has been in place for 3 years now, doesn't everyone have their family doctors that can order the tests that the PP doctors order. Most PP locations don't physically have the facilities to perform the test such as mammograms or labs for cervical cancer screening. So what are they doing the family doctor can't?
The main thing they are doing that a regular doctor will not is operate in the kinds of neighborhoods you are afraid to drive through. They specialize in dealing with the particular health problems of often uneducated women living in impoverished areas. Again, why is it my duty to inform you about this organization?

Here's a link if you have any further questions about what they do, you should already have known about their range of services before you made the decision that they ought to be destroyed.

Who We Are
The good thing...abortion will be over in 32 days.....

This won't hold up. The President can't make law. States will ignore the order. And it's gonna be reversed by Trump anyway. So don't sweat it.

43% of PP funding is from the government, aka, taxpayer, aka, ME

How is it my responsibility to provide birth control,
buy it your damn self...if you can't afford it,
or the guys your fucking can't afford it,

then, you shouldn't be fucking around cuz you obviously
can't take care of yourself, let alone, a baby...
and, it's not my responsibility either to pay for your abortion
because you can financially support or don't want the baby

How is it my responsibility to pay for hormone treatments
for transgenders...give me a fucking break

If someone offered me free shit, I'd take it too
But, if I can't afford it I go without or save

My children weren't planned...I was irresponsible
but, I went without so they wouldn't have to
and didn't make my irresponsibility someone else's responsibility

PP received over 553 million in government funding
to 'provide' health care services yet, receives Medicaid
and Medicare reimbursements...not to mention, are tax exempt

PP funds are also used for political support, superPAC,
lobbying, fund raisers....WHY SHOULD I HELP FUND THIS SHIT

WHEN MY SONS SCHOOL TOOK AWAY ARTS, MUSIC,
SPANISH CLASSES, AND THE GYM HAD A HUGH HOLE
IN THE CEILING, SO THEY COVERED IT WITH HEAVY DUTY PLASTIC
THE KIDS WOULD COLOR PICTURES....FUCKING COLOR IN GYM

BUT WE HAVE MONEY TO TEACH OUR KIDS SEX,
TRANSGENDER AND GAY LIFESTYLES & STD'S IN SCHOOL
AND PAY FOR TRANSGENDER FREAKS HORMONES
AND KILL BABIES CUZ WOMEN/GIRLS ARE IRRESPONSIBLE

GO FUCK YOURSELF!

Everyone has insurance, why is PP and family planning money even needed anymore?
Because the places where they operate are not exactly the sort of place a gynecologist sets up shop and they see women quickly if not immediately rather than the month or more it takes a new patient to get in to see a gynecologist. Why are you even asking these questions? You, like everyone else, has had ample opportunity to find out why they are so vital but you were too busy swallowing the O'Keefe hit piece thinking it was the whole story.

Moabamacare has been in place for 3 years now, doesn't everyone have their family doctors that can order the tests that the PP doctors order. Most PP locations don't physically have the facilities to perform the test such as mammograms or labs for cervical cancer screening. So what are they doing the family doctor can't?
The main thing they are doing that a regular doctor will not is operate in the kinds of neighborhoods you are afraid to drive through. They specialize in dealing with the particular health problems of often uneducated women living in impoverished areas. Again, why is it my duty to inform you about this organization?

Here's a link if you have any further questions about what they do, you should already have known about their range of services before you made the decision that they ought to be destroyed.

Who We Are

So according to their site they aren't doing a damn thing the family doctor can't. I already pay taxes for education, we provide foreign aid to virtually every country in the world, if they want to do education or global outreach, they can do it on their own damn dime, they don't get to spend my tax money to do it.

What one pen, wielded by an intellectual infant can do, a mightier pen wielded by a true American can undo in a single stroke.

Obama seems hell bent on afflicting President Trump with writer's cramp.

"Yea, and we also see the great wickedness one very wicked man can cause to take place among the children of men.". (Alma 46:9)

I simply do not understand why there is such a need for the government to pay for your abortion. It's elective surgery.
the Federal government does not pay a dime, or penny towards any abortions.

Unless abortion facilities are totally segregated in separate buildings, including staff and book keeping, that is a lie. Without that, funds are intermingled and taxpayer money does go to abortions.

The more I think about how planned parenthood was created to destroy black babies, the more I have to consider it's value to society.

c7bfab6619eb8ce24b41112d8f77d641.jpg

sanger.jpg

Makes a bit of sense to me.

The more I think about how planned parenthood was created to destroy black babies, the more I have to consider it's value to society.

c7bfab6619eb8ce24b41112d8f77d641.jpg

sanger.jpg

Makes a bit of sense to me.

Oh look. More ignorant out of context snipped quotes.

Forum List

Back