Obama Admin Just Prohibited States From Defunding Planned Parenthood

I simply do not understand why there is such a need for the government to pay for your abortion. It's elective surgery.
the Federal government does not pay a dime, or penny towards any abortions.

Unless abortion facilities are totally segregated in separate buildings, including staff and book keeping, that is a lie. Without that, funds are intermingled and taxpayer money does go to abortions.
funds are not intermingled.

Nearly ALL of Planned Parenthood's money from the federal govt comes from Reimbursement for MEDICAID patients for medical procedures accepted by Medicaid, and abortion is not accepted by medicaid as a covered procedure....it is illegal for Medicaid/the federal govt, to pay for it.

I simply do not understand why there is such a need for the government to pay for your abortion. It's elective surgery.

Unless abortion facilities are totally segregated in separate buildings, including staff and book keeping, that is a lie. Without that, funds are intermingled and taxpayer money does go to abortions.

Nearly ALL of Planned Parenthood's money from the federal govt comes from Reimbursement for MEDICAID patients for medical procedures accepted by Medicaid, and abortion is not accepted by medicaid as a covered procedure....it is illegal for Medicaid/the federal govt, to pay for it.
It will take us a few months to get a horrific emotional case of an abortion survivor on the SCOTUS docket....then a few months to get in front of the court....then a few months to render an ruling.....then instantly, abortion will be ended for at minimum the next 40 years....

Elections have fucking consequences baby killer.....

If planned parenthood does so much good, why do they need government funding? Aren't there tons of Hollywood progressives willing to part with their money if it's such a good cause?
The federal money that planned parenthood receives from the federal government is reimbursement for MEDICAID patients receiving medical care covered by Medicaid, and abortion is not covered by MEDICAID, so they receive no federal money at all for abortion and there is no way possible for them to receive money for abortions....they receive their federal money through REIMBURSEMENT of medical procedures done that are approved by Medicare, and not elective surgery/abortion.

If planned parenthood does so much good, why do they need government funding? Aren't there tons of Hollywood progressives willing to part with their money if it's such a good cause?
The federal money that planned parenthood receives from the federal government is reimbursement for MEDICAID patients receiving medical care covered by Medicaid, and abortion is not covered by MEDICAID, so they receive no federal money at all for abortion and there is no way possible for them to receive money for abortions....they receive their federal money through REIMBURSEMENT of medical procedures done that are approved by Medicare, and not elective surgery/abortion.
You mean kinda like oil, I only use gas made from American oil.....:lol:

It will take us a few months to get a horrific emotional case of an abortion survivor on the SCOTUS docket....then a few months to get in front of the court....then a few months to render an ruling.....then instantly, abortion will be ended for at minimum the next 40 years....

What are you, mentally disabled? Illiterate? or just playing dumb?

Read what I posted.... it has nothing to do with your off the wall comment.

Oh, and no, the federal supreme court will not and can not ban abortion in the States.

If Roe v wade is reversed, then the States decide on how to handle abortion.... BEFORE roe v Wade decision, I believe it was 38 States had abortion legal in some manner.

Oh, and no, the federal supreme court will not and can not ban abortion in the States.

If Roe v wade is reversed, then the States decide on how to handle abortion.... BEFORE roe v Wade decision, I believe it was 38 States had abortion legal in some manner.
American oil is the best....

As you agree, abortion is over, it will be interesting to see how states allow murder.....

The more I think about how planned parenthood was created to destroy black babies, the more I have to consider it's value to society.

c7bfab6619eb8ce24b41112d8f77d641.jpg

sanger.jpg

Makes a bit of sense to me.

Oh look. More ignorant out of context snipped quotes.
How is "colored people are like human weeds and need to be exterminated," out of context?

I
dzhimmi2.jpg

Simple. She never said that.
Actually, the comment itself is about her work with EUGENICS and her "Negro Project." Eugenics, was an absolute RACIST movement Period.

She also spoke to the KKK on a number of occassions about her contraceptive ideology, and although she did not recount the content of her speeches, it's safe to assume that she did not champion greater "Negro" fertility.

Again...you're lying. For one, she never made that comment.

Her "Negro Project" was not about eugenics although she, like many at the time - did follow certain aspects of the eugenics movement her views were not aimed at particular races.

She gave a talk to the women's branch of the KKK - ONCE. She described it as "one of the weirdest experiences I had in lecturing".

The more I think about how planned parenthood was created to destroy black babies, the more I have to consider it's value to society.

c7bfab6619eb8ce24b41112d8f77d641.jpg

sanger.jpg

Makes a bit of sense to me.

Oh look. More ignorant out of context snipped quotes.
How is "colored people are like human weeds and need to be exterminated," out of context?

I
dzhimmi2.jpg

Simple. She never said that.
Actually, the comment itself is about her work with EUGENICS and her "Negro Project." Eugenics, was an absolute RACIST movement Period.

She also spoke to the KKK on a number of occassions about her contraceptive ideology, and although she did not recount the content of her speeches, it's safe to assume that she did not champion greater "Negro" fertility.

Again...you're lying. For one, she never made that comment.

Her "Negro Project" was not about eugenics although she, like many at the time - did follow certain aspects of the eugenics movement her views were not aimed at particular races.

She gave a talk to the women's branch of the KKK - ONCE. She described it as "one of the weirdest experiences I had in lecturing".
She really connected with her democrat kkk sisters.....

I hope the new SCOTUS takes some affirmative actions to protect babies from you killers in addition to ending roe.....

It will and should be a state issue.

It will and should be a state issue.
I would be ok going full constitutional on it.....life, liberty, and the pursuit of property.....

Nope. PP has had to prove over and over again that federal money does not pay for abortions. Using your logic, that they need totally seperate facilities for reproductive services, and abortions, the government would have to cut off Medicare and Medicaid payments to every health care provider, doctor, hospital, and facility in the country that has anything to do with an abortion. You guys have been beating this dead horse for over 40 years.

Wrong, because there are few facilities that offer elective abortions and there's no reason the ones that do can't be stand alone facilities.

Odd that PP stopped their selling of fetal tissue after they were outed. They claimed their sales were perfectly legal...but then they stopped.

The funny thing with PP is that I actually support abortion being legal and at the discretion of the mother. I don't think other people should be paying for your abortion in any case at all.

They weren't selling fetal tissue.

Right, they were just using the revenue to cover large chunks of their overhead which made other services more profitable.

Obama will do as much damage as possible before he leaves. Fake news and stupid regulations and executive orders will continue to rain down on America until Jan. 20. The nation's worst president continues on his eight year quest.

How can a man with a now proven fake birth certificate, enforce anything?

It's a damn shame that Obama wasn't aborted.

Another moral relativist. You're pro-life until you're pro-choice toward those you hate. This is why conservatives are such basket cases.

Of course the funds are intermingled, are the folks at the appointment desk getting two paychecks one from the clinic and one form the abortion provider? Are rent and utilities paid separately? I could ask another dozen questions, but I think you get the point.

Sure they do. They write checks to Planned Parenthood every year. Really Fool, just what is it you feel PP does? Provide teddy bears and adoption services perhaps?

Odd that PP stopped their selling of fetal tissue after they were outed. They claimed their sales were perfectly legal...but then they stopped.

The funny thing with PP is that I actually support abortion being legal and at the discretion of the mother. I don't think other people should be paying for your abortion in any case at all.

Right, they were just using the revenue to cover large chunks of their overhead which made other services more profitable.

Not everybody lives in the 20th century in Oklahoma and Texas. Here in AZ, my daughter works at a hospital where abortions are performed, and with doctors who do them. Your logic is faulty. Medicaid and Medicare would have to stop paying these providers if you had your way. I am aware that folks out there want to step back in time 100 years, but it is not going to happen. Ozzie and Harriet are dead.

Not everybody lives in the 20th century in Oklahoma and Texas. Here in AZ, my daughter works at a hospital where abortions are performed, and with doctors who do them. Your logic is faulty. Medicaid and Medicare would have to stop paying these providers if you had your way. I am aware that folks out there want to step back in time 100 years, but it is not going to happen. Ozzie and Harriet are dead.

Actually what's dead is your claim that no tax dollars go towards abortions and you just admitted it.

Obama will do as much damage as possible before he leaves. Fake news and stupid regulations and executive orders will continue to rain down on America until Jan. 20. The nation's worst president continues on his eight year quest.

How can a man with a now proven fake birth certificate, enforce anything?

It's a damn shame that Obama wasn't aborted.

lol, another Birther.

Another cult member of the Birther President-select.

Another birther who seems to forget Herr Drumpf said in September on air live that Obama was born in Hawaii. These people just redefine stupid.

Actually what's dead is your claim that no tax dollars go towards abortions and you just admitted it.

Well, then, you should contact your congressmen (who I am sure are conservative republicans) right away, since federal tax dollars spent for abortion is illegal, and not only will they shut down PP, they will incarcerate the people responsible....unless, of course, they are part of some sinister conspiracy to enable PP to operate illegally.

Forum List

Back