Obama Admin Just Prohibited States From Defunding Planned Parenthood

The more I think about how planned parenthood was created to destroy black babies, the more I have to consider it's value to society.

c7bfab6619eb8ce24b41112d8f77d641.jpg

sanger.jpg

Makes a bit of sense to me.

Oh look. More ignorant out of context snipped quotes.
What difference, at this point, does it make....

Abortion is over....it's just a matter of time now....

I simply do not understand why there is such a need for the government to pay for your abortion. It's elective surgery.
the Federal government does not pay a dime, or penny towards any abortions.

Not true.

What is your evidence that not one penny of federal dollars have ever or will ever fund an abortion?

Where is your evidence that it DOES?

Wow, I didn't see that coming.

So predictable.

Ok, since you know you are full of shit so you won't back up your bullshit, here you go:

LMGTFY

There are a few hundred sources for you there.

Tough, huh?

Federal and local governments fund abortions in many ways.

Liberals...long on bullshit, short on facts.

I simply do not understand why there is such a need for the government to pay for your abortion. It's elective surgery.

Unless abortion facilities are totally segregated in separate buildings, including staff and book keeping, that is a lie. Without that, funds are intermingled and taxpayer money does go to abortions.

Nope. PP has had to prove over and over again that federal money does not pay for abortions. Using your logic, that they need totally seperate facilities for reproductive services, and abortions, the government would have to cut off Medicare and Medicaid payments to every health care provider, doctor, hospital, and facility in the country that has anything to do with an abortion. You guys have been beating this dead horse for over 40 years.

Unless abortion facilities are totally segregated in separate buildings, including staff and book keeping, that is a lie. Without that, funds are intermingled and taxpayer money does go to abortions.

Nope. PP has had to prove over and over again that federal money does no pay for abortions. Using your logic, that they need totally seperate facilities for reproductive services, and abortions, the government would have to cut off Medicare and Medicaid payments to every health care provider, doctor, hospital, and facility in the country that has anything to do with an abortion. You guys have been beating this dead horse for over 40 years.
You have 32 more days to kill babies....hurry along, so much killing, so little time....:lol:

Nope. PP has had to prove over and over again that federal money does no pay for abortions. Using your logic, that they need totally seperate facilities for reproductive services, and abortions, the government would have to cut off Medicare and Medicaid payments to every health care provider, doctor, hospital, and facility in the country that has anything to do with an abortion. You guys have been beating this dead horse for over 40 years.
You have 32 more days to kill babies....hurry along, so much killing, so little time....:lol:

Catching anything interesting in your trolling tonight, Owe?

Nope. PP has had to prove over and over again that federal money does not pay for abortions. Using your logic, that they need totally seperate facilities for reproductive services, and abortions, the government would have to cut off Medicare and Medicaid payments to every health care provider, doctor, hospital, and facility in the country that has anything to do with an abortion. You guys have been beating this dead horse for over 40 years.

Taxpayer dollars help fund abortions. Period.
I do not support that. Period.

Your blather is meaningless.

Taxpayer dollars help fund abortions. Period.
I do not support that. Period.

Your blather is meaningless.

Look, if you can't come up with a logical argument, it works best if you simply state your unsupportable position with big, capital bold letters. Just sayin'.

Odd that PP stopped their selling of fetal tissue after they were outed. They claimed their sales were perfectly legal...but then they stopped.

The funny thing with PP is that I actually support abortion being legal and at the discretion of the mother. I don't think other people should be paying for your abortion in any case at all.

Odd that PP stopped their selling of fetal tissue after they were outed. They claimed their sales were perfectly legal...but then they stopped.

The funny thing with PP is that I actually support abortion being legal and at the discretion of the mother. I don't think other people should be paying for your abortion in any case at all.

They weren't selling fetal tissue.

...and they aren't.

If planned parenthood does so much good, why do they need government funding? Aren't there tons of Hollywood progressives willing to part with their money if it's such a good cause?

Catching anything interesting in your trolling tonight, Owe?
Just a few brain dead liberal morons....like you....

But look at the bright side, your abortion is over....

...and they aren't.
Aren't what child?

They weren't selling fetal tissue.
They were selling parts though....for profit.....

If planned parenthood does so much good, why do they need government funding? Aren't there tons of Hollywood progressives willing to part with their money if it's such a good cause?

So, you are against the government helping impoverished females get cervical cancer screening?

The more I think about how planned parenthood was created to destroy black babies, the more I have to consider it's value to society.

c7bfab6619eb8ce24b41112d8f77d641.jpg

sanger.jpg

Makes a bit of sense to me.

Oh look. More ignorant out of context snipped quotes.
How is "colored people are like human weeds and need to be exterminated," out of context?

I
dzhimmi2.jpg

Simple. She never said that.
Actually, the comment itself is about her work with EUGENICS and her "Negro Project." Eugenics, was an absolute RACIST movement Period.

She also spoke to the KKK on a number of occassions about her contraceptive ideology, and although she did not recount the content of her speeches, it's safe to assume that she did not champion greater "Negro" fertility.

So, you are against the government helping impoverished females get cervical cancer screening?

Sure. That's what's going on there.

And of course I am. It's not the governments job to give to "charity" if you want to call it that. If you like them so much, you donate to them and stop force others to.

Forum List

Back