Obama Administration Defies Judge's Order on Amnesty for Second Time

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
The Obama administration just doesn't think laws apply to them. While Obamacare will be enforced, other laws just don't get any respect. Obama has continued to implement his amnesty plans and went against the judge's order by doing so.

This is disgusting. Who the hell do these people think they are? Obama hasn't declared himself a dictator yet, but he might as well the way he's acting.

AGAIN 2nd Time DHS Caught Defying Judge s Stay of Obama s Illegal Immigration Amnesty MRCTV

Just one more example of Obozo thinking he's above the law......

And to think that Hillary's already on record as saying that she will go even further than Obozo did.....

Looks like we might end up with another example of Hillary's belief that a Presidential Race means "There's the press! RUN!!!!!!!!!"

The Obama administration just doesn't think laws apply to them. While Obamacare will be enforced, other laws just don't get any respect. Obama has continued to implement his amnesty plans and went against the judge's order by doing so.

This is disgusting. Who the hell do these people think they are? Obama hasn't declared himself a dictator yet, but he might as well the way he's acting.

AGAIN 2nd Time DHS Caught Defying Judge s Stay of Obama s Illegal Immigration Amnesty MRCTV

The rule of law and Obama are antonyms

Yep, it's time this judge starts putting some people in jail. He should start with the head of DHS.

Hmm something about republicans being furious about 'activist judges' comes to mind, or something. Maybe I'll remember later.

American men need to stop turning the other cheek in the face of tyrants. We must Restore the Rule of Law and put those who have revolted against the Constitution before a Jury of American Citizens.

I'm all for it. When are Boehner and the Tea Party assholes being arrested?

I wasn't aware that Boehner or the Tea Party have had any impact on the running on this country. It's the dude with the Pen and Phone calling all the shots, congress be damned...oh and let the courts be damned too.

I wasn't aware that Boehner or the Tea Party have had any impact on the running on this country. It's the dude with the Pen and Phone calling all the shots, congress be damned...oh and let the courts be damned too.

Poster knows that the tea party didn't break any laws. The lefties are trained to twist things and throw shit around because they cannot defend Obama. It's always deflection.

But boner and his fellow republicans control the purse strings which is quite a big impact.

Just think of him as this guy, who you admire.
putin_wideweb__470x351,0.jpg

But boner and his fellow republicans control the purse strings which is quite a big impact.

He controls the purse strings by obliging all of Obama's financial demands. Get real. Boner is Obama's puppet.

Forum List

Back