🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama Administration 'Threatens' Americans In Wake Of Another Terrorist Attack

It's a warning. After the neighbor said she was suspicious but said nothing because she didn't want to be called a racist Lynch had to make some kind of threat to those on the fence about reporting terrorists.
Reporting suspicious activity isn't violence or inciting violence. dumbass
That's why Liberal PC worked so well, why the people did not report the suspicious activity because they were afraid of being blamed for racial profiling. Americans are afraid to SAY anything about Muslims because the Obama administration will come after them.
They didn't report anything because there was nothing to report

What would they have said in their report? "Some guys i think were muslims were in my neighborhood?"

But had they actually witnessed something suspicious reporting it would not be inciting violence

It's a warning. After the neighbor said she was suspicious but said nothing because she didn't want to be called a racist Lynch had to make some kind of threat to those on the fence about reporting terrorists.
That's why Liberal PC worked so well, why the people did not report the suspicious activity because they were afraid of being blamed for racial profiling. Americans are afraid to SAY anything about Muslims because the Obama administration will come after them.

What would they have said in their report? "Some guys i think were muslims were in my neighborhood?"

It would have been reported as suspicious activity and yes, the police would have checked it out.

It would have been reported as suspicious activity and yes, the police would have checked it out.
Really? What was suspicious about it?

Obama standing with ISIS
So if someone said they were going to "burn down every temple with jews still inside" you wouldn't want that person prosecuted?

Why isn't she going after ISIS here in the USA?
Not an answer to the question and an incredibly stupid loaded question. Double fail.

We had yet another genuine Jihad attack here in the USA and you fuckers are concerned about some stupid hypothetical. Clearly, Obama switched sides and is with ISIS and Al Qaeda

very good I didn't even think of it that way. this whole Progressive/democrat party doesn't care about all of us in this country. people need to wake up and fast

So you guys are ok with inciting violence?

Of course not.... but you can't "incite" these radicals... they're already been incited by the simple fact that we exist. You people better wake up. You are not going to change their minds.. they're already there mindset wise, and they're not changing.
You clearly don't understand what was said. If someone says that we need to burn down all the mosques with muslims inside and tries to recruit people to carry out that plan don't you think that person should be prosecuted?
If black radicals openly call for the murder of all white people and the murder of cops, don't you think they deserve to be prosecuted?

Of course not.... but you can't "incite" these radicals... they're already been incited by the simple fact that we exist. You people better wake up. You are not going to change their minds.. they're already there mindset wise, and they're not changing.
You clearly don't understand what was said. If someone says that we need to burn down all the mosques with muslims inside and tries to recruit people to carry out that plan don't you think that person should be prosecuted?
If black radicals openly call for the murder of all white people and the murder of cops, don't you think they deserve to be prosecuted?
absolutely. but i don't think we're seeing that happen. we are seeing an uptick in anti-muslim rhetoric and attacks on muslims and muslim property.

very good I didn't even think of it that way. this whole Progressive/democrat party doesn't care about all of us in this country. people need to wake up and fast
neither one of you 'thought'

once again, reporting suspicious behavior is not violent or inciting violence - and thus it has nothing to do with what lynch said.

Obama standing with ISIS
So if someone said they were going to "burn down every temple with jews still inside" you wouldn't want that person prosecuted?

Not an answer to the question and an incredibly stupid loaded question. Double fail.

We had yet another genuine Jihad attack here in the USA and you fuckers are concerned about some stupid hypothetical. Clearly, Obama switched sides and is with ISIS and Al Qaeda
stupid hypothetical? there has been an increase in threats and violence towards muslims in the us since the attack in paris.

This statement by the Attorney General was totally predictable...it's essentially the Obama Administration admitting that they have no idea how to keep Americans safe from radical Islamic terrorists and are now worried about a backlash from Americans towards Muslims.

This statement by the Attorney General was totally predictable...it's essentially the Obama Administration admitting that they have no idea how to keep Americans safe from radical Islamic terrorists and are now worried about a backlash from Americans towards Muslims.
the backlash is already happening.

Come on.. you know who this administration is... it a bunch of anti-American radicals.

so you think bigots should run around inciting violence?

When you have camel jockeys running around killing Americans I would hardly call demanding our government do something or we will,inciting violence.
It's called self preservation.

Of course it is...you've got an Administration that totally dropped the ball on fighting ISIS...allowing them to prosper which has then attracted more followers to join them. You're going to have a backlash against Muslims here in the US because it's becoming abundantly clear that Americans are in mortal danger from ISIS or ISIS wannabes.

Oh they know how to protect us...
But thats not part of barrys plan,far from it actually.

Obama standing with ISIS

stupid hypothetical? there has been an increase in threats and violence towards muslims in the us since the attack in paris.

Gee I wonder why?

Forum List

Back