Obama admits to campaigning not leading

He is doing so by trying to articulate for the American electorate his own feelings — an exasperation with an opposition party that blocks even the most politically popular elements of his agenda.”

About time he took it to the American People

When are Republicans going to help to accomplish ANYTHING? Time to make them politically accountable
It is the president and the idiot libtards that need to start being responsible and stop lying to America. IDIOTS!!!!

Time to file impeachment charges for dereliction of duty IMO.

=========================
This confirms what Republicans have been saying (despite liberal pundits’ scoffing): The president is interested in breaking the back of the opposition not accommodating or passing centrist legislation. A senior GOP House aide was mattter-of-fact: “It’s been clear since December that President Obama is more interested in leading his Organizing for Action campaign than leading this nation.”

They just don't get it do they, The American people spoke last Nov and REJECTED their bitter backward worldview. What are they still doing ? The same whining and insane talking points as the last 4 years! The demographic shift has taken place and they still think they are living in father knows best land of the 1950's. The world dynamic has changed and with it America. Whining, gun clutching , bible thumping will further make America a forth World Country.
Idiots like you and obamaturd are what is wrong with this country. I like my guns and love God.

Democrats always seem to forget that obama was not elected unanimously. He was elected by a bare majority and did not get a mandate. He is also doing some serious, serious damage.

Right on cue Obama apologist's lend their support.

What a dismal future we have as a nation when a president can spend our money tearing down our two party system, instead of actually working to fix our problems. And doing so while almost half the nation is on welfare~

The "apology" really should be coming from your side.

You sent people to legislate policy, who have no interest in legislating policy or governing.

In fact, they hate the government..and signed an oath to man that wants to drown it.

Now say you're sorry.

Right on cue Obama apologist's lend their support.

What a dismal future we have as a nation when a president can spend our money tearing down our two party system, instead of actually working to fix our problems. And doing so while almost half the nation is on welfare~

The "apology" really should be coming from your side.

You sent people to legislate policy, who have no interest in legislating policy or governing.

In fact, they hate the government..and signed an oath to man that wants to drown it.

Now say you're sorry.
Good, man should drown government. "we the people" or is it thsat you idiots belive stalin? What a stupid question, of course you believe in stalin. IDIOTS!!!!

I love this line from the link:

"The president is interested in breaking the back of the opposition"

Awwwww...poor widdle Republican's!

They've been trying to break Obama since before he got the nomination in 2008, telling every known lie, inventing conspiracy theories, flooding the internet and our inboxes with lies, opposing EVERYTHING he does, blaming him for everything and giving him no credit for anything, including killing bin Laden. They've obstructed, lied, cheated, swindled, blocked, grandstanded, pandered to morons, filibustered and used ever parliamentary tool in their arsenal to prevent Barack Obama from claiming a victory for anything at all. Everything he has accomplished was done in spite of the GOP and after forcibly ramming it down their throats. They've pretended to care, offered to compromise, then cut Obama's legs out from under him the first chance they got. They've tied up Congress with radical, loony legislation they know the Senate won't consider, then blamed the Democrats for doing nothing! They've been the most dishonest, duplicitous, lying opposition any President has ever faced. Their policies caused the recession, they've done all they could to extend it, then have the gall to blame Obama for the whole mess!

And now...NOW...when the President has finally had enough, has finally recognized the GOP isn't going to work with him on ANYTHING and that they're willing to send the whole nation right down the tubes to "get" him...now, he starts to fight back, to play THEIR game and they're crying "UNFAIR!" as crocodile tears pour down their pained little faces.

The GOP created this WWE spectacle which Washington has become, they've dog-piled the President for more than 4 years, while trying to tie his hands and feet and now they're getting it thrown back at them, in spades. They've sown the seeds of their own destruction and if Obama is now ready to water and harvest those seeds, I say more power to him. Enough is enough. He's been engaged in a knife fight with the GOP will trying to uphold the Marquis de Queensbury rules and GOP has slaughtered him and nation because of it. Now...the gloves have finally come off.

The Republican's will get no sympathy from me, so go whine to someone else.

Poor Obama.

Want some cheese with your whine?

Democrats always seem to forget that obama was not elected unanimously. He was elected by a bare majority and did not get a mandate. He is also doing some serious, serious damage.

And, Republican's always seem to forget that he won election, and that they lost seats in both Houses of Congress because more and more people reject their message of intransigence, obstructionism, divisiveness and pro-corporate toadyism.

The Kool-aid drinkers will never understand this guy.

Understanding Obama will open your eyes to reality but you refuse to.

Obama was born in a broken home. He never was loved or grew up in a strong traditional family, he never had roots. He has no sense of belonging to someone or something. He's not proud to be American. He never grew up with a work ethic. People that do make him feel inadequate.

His life is a sham. He shirks his responsibilities and blames others for his negligence. He cares only about himself. Any real feelings for others have been buried long ago. He is a textbook narcissist. He could care less if his actions or the lack of causes pain for others.

Racism and envy rule his life. Racism is basically a way of pointing fingers at others for your own inadequacies. He hates those who are different than him. I used to think he was a good guy, but his angry response to any slight shows him to have thin-skin and that he is a very shallow person. This has been proved by how easily he throws friends under the bus.

Nothing good can come from such a person. He is a tiny man who needs a massive 24/7 campaign to make him appear decent and reasonable. Everyone seems to buy his blame throwing. Despots are never held accountable for their actions until enough people get wise and overthrow them.

I've seen it before in 3rd world countries. A leader that's screwing the people and somehow they are fooled into loving him for it. Well, we don't actually love him. We simply tolerate him because anyone who challenges him is trashed. Destroyed. The alternatives are always advertised to be worse. Thing is history tells us that immoral leaders tend to eventually implode. People tire of their constant lack of accountability. Time will tell if this happens to Obama.

Obama was born in a broken home. He never was loved or grew up in a strong traditional family, he never had roots. He has no sense of belonging to someone or something. He's not proud to be American. He never grew up with a work ethic. People that do make him feel inadequate.

His life is a sham. He shirks his responsibilities and blames others for his negligence. He cares only about himself. Any real feelings for others have been buried long ago. He is a textbook narcissist. He could care less if his actions or the lack of causes pain for others.

Racism and envy rule his life. Racism is basically a way of pointing fingers at others for your own inadequacies. He hates those who are different than him. I used to think he was a good guy, but his angry response to any slight shows him to have thin-skin and that he is a very shallow person. This has been proved by how easily he throws friends under the bus.

Nothing good can come from such a person. He is a tiny man who needs a massive 24/7 campaign to make him appear decent and reasonable. Everyone seems to buy his blame throwing. Despots are never held accountable for their actions until enough people get wise and overthrow them.

I've seen it before in 3rd world countries. A leader that's screwing the people and somehow they are fooled into loving him for it. Well, we don't actually love him. We simply tolerate him because anyone who challenges him is trashed. Destroyed. The alternatives are always advertised to be worse. Thing is history tells us that immoral leaders tend to eventually implode. People tire of their constant lack of accountability. Time will tell if this happens to Obama.

Thank you for that analysis, Doctor. I'm sure you base all that upon a detailed and careful study of psychology, right? How long have you been practicing psycho-analysis? Do you have a license?

Thank you for that analysis, Doctor. I'm sure you base all that upon a detailed and careful study of psychology, right? How long have you been practicing psycho-analysis? Do you have a license?

Well, for one, my nephew was born under nearly identical circumstances.

For another, I studied phycological disorders in college.

And finally, I can read a bio.

Last edited:
Here are a few pointers that may help you identify one:
Their lack of empathy colors everything they do. They may say, "How are you?" when you meet, but they are working from memory. They are not interested in how you are.
Virtually all of their ideas or ways of behaving in a given situation are taken from others, people they know and perhaps think of as an authority (mirroring).
Their sense of self-importance and lack of empathy means that they will often interrupt the conversations of others.
They expect others to do the day-to-day chores as they feel too important to waste their time on common things.
Listen for the constant use of "I", "me" and "my" when they talk.
They very rarely talk about their inner life, for example their memories and dreams.
They feel that the rules at work don't apply to them.
They will always cheat whenever they think they can get away with it.
If you share workload with them expect to do the lion's share yourself.
They love to delegate work or projects, then interfere by micro-managing it. If it goes well, they take the credit, if it goes badly they blame the person they delegated it to.
There tends to be higher levels of stress with people who work with or interact with a narcissist, which in turn increases absenteeism and staff turnover.
They get impatient and restless when the topic of discussion is about someone else, and not about them.

How to recognize a narcissist.

Obama was given an opportunity by the Senate to lesson the impact of sequester through more executive power to pick and choose what cuts will be implemented and he turned it down. He wants the effects to be worse than they should be. He wants maximum pain to be inflicted on us so he can blame it on Republicans.

Gov Don Sunquist (R) TN wanted a state income tax.

We wouldn't give it to him so he closed every park in the state to teach us a lesson.

Obama is doing the same thing. He wants another tax increase and he's throwing a fit by cutting where it will hurt the most.

It is about time that Obama started to take his case to the American people. Reagan was a master at getting public support for his agenda. If Republicans want to block everything, make them pay a political price.

Sooo you're saying Obama is like Reagan? Didn't know you loved Reagan so much.

I love this line from the link:

"The president is interested in breaking the back of the opposition"

Awwwww...poor widdle Republican's!

They've been trying to break Obama since before he got the nomination in 2008, telling every known lie, inventing conspiracy theories, flooding the internet and our inboxes with lies, opposing EVERYTHING he does, blaming him for everything and giving him no credit for anything, including killing bin Laden. They've obstructed, lied, cheated, swindled, blocked, grandstanded, pandered to morons, filibustered and used ever parliamentary tool in their arsenal to prevent Barack Obama from claiming a victory for anything at all. Everything he has accomplished was done in spite of the GOP and after forcibly ramming it down their throats. They've pretended to care, offered to compromise, then cut Obama's legs out from under him the first chance they got. They've tied up Congress with radical, loony legislation they know the Senate won't consider, then blamed the Democrats for doing nothing! They've been the most dishonest, duplicitous, lying opposition any President has ever faced. Their policies caused the recession, they've done all they could to extend it, then have the gall to blame Obama for the whole mess!

And now...NOW...when the President has finally had enough, has finally recognized the GOP isn't going to work with him on ANYTHING and that they're willing to send the whole nation right down the tubes to "get" him...now, he starts to fight back, to play THEIR game and they're crying "UNFAIR!" as crocodile tears pour down their pained little faces.

The GOP created this WWE spectacle which Washington has become, they've dog-piled the President for more than 4 years, while trying to tie his hands and feet and now they're getting it thrown back at them, in spades. They've sown the seeds of their own destruction and if Obama is now ready to water and harvest those seeds, I say more power to him. Enough is enough. He's been engaged in a knife fight with the GOP will trying to uphold the Marquis de Queensbury rules and GOP has slaughtered him and nation because of it. Now...the gloves have finally come off.

The Republican's will get no sympathy from me, so go whine to someone else.

A more perfect synopsis of the past four years could not be written. WELL DONE!

Forum List

Back