Obama Again Fails to Submit a Budget Request

Budget and Accounting Act of 1921

Oh, that one.

Obama submitted his fiscal year 2013 budget proposal on Feb. 13, 2012, and house Republicans put it up for a floor vote. It was voted down, 414-0.

One year earlier, he submitted his 2112 budget proposal. It was voted down. Such votes are merely and amount to political theater; presidential budget proposals are never approved as submitted.

So your statement that the President has not submitted a budget is a lie.

I heard Boehner talking about this morning on MorningJoe. Guess he is misinformed..
Actually, Boner is a misinformER, YOU are misinformED.

What law is that, by the way? I'm not familiar with it.

Budget and Accounting Act of 1921

Oh, that one.

Obama submitted his fiscal year 2013 budget proposal on Feb. 13, 2012, and house Republicans put it up for a floor vote. It was voted down, 414-0.

One year earlier, he submitted his 2112 budget proposal. It was voted down. Such votes are merely and amount to political theater; presidential budget proposals are never approved as submitted.

To be fair, he was late. The Budget and Accounting Act states the president has to submit his budget between the first Monday of January, and the first Monday of February.

But, he did submit it, and has done so every year in office. He should man up and stop being late with his submittals (he's been late three times), but to berate him just for being late is grasping at straws. I would much rather see more outrage towards the senate for not passing budgets.

Oh, that one.

I heard Boehner talking about this morning on MorningJoe. Guess he is misinformed..
Actually, Boner is a misinformER, YOU are misinformED.

What? You have ED? sorry to hear that
Here is some help
Help for Erectile Dysfunction | Men's Health

Forum List

Back